• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite part about tickling a guy.

lergirl69 said:
How can I be evilLESS AND a temptress? Someone needs to go back and take English 101. ;)

Your evilness is tempting but some evil temptresses are not what they claim to be.......:p heh heh heh!

TTD

Speaking of being tickled by comedians, I was once tickled by a beautiful woman who would tell me corny jokes while she tickled me. When she got to the punchline she would go nuts one me, forcing me to laugh hysterically at the joke! Sounds silly, but man, it added a lot to the experience. :D

lergirl69, you got my vote! ( unless withholding my vote would prompt you to tickle me mercilessly, in which case I'm withholding it!)

Looks like F/M tickling is becoming very popular. Yipee. *does happy dance*

lergirl69 said:
Kis honey...i know what you are talking about. ;) I love the slo tickling up the inner thighs of a ticklish man....and then, to get really personal....ripping off the boxer shorts and continue your tickling fingers up. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Fingers are great! Tongues are even better! But, what about the toys? The ever so famous electric toothbrush goes a long way past the feet! I even have the coolest small vibrating toy that could do some serious tickle damage if placed in a certain spot.......:devil: :devil: :devil:

What did I tell you about the personal vs the non-personal tickling partner? You better believe there's a difference with me! I'm single because I wanna be, not because I don't know how to make a man really happy in tickleville!:D;)

lergirl69 said:
Kis honey...i know what you are talking about. ;) I love the slo tickling up the inner thighs of a ticklish man....and then, to get really personal....ripping off the boxer shorts and continue your tickling fingers up. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Pardon me while I go take a cold shower with lergirl ;)

JPie1 said:
all i need is what god gave me, I need no extra toys, my fingers, hair, lips, tongue they all do my tickling!!

God gave you good stuff!!!
And they all work quite well...too well infact...*remembers seeing stars not to long ago*

kis123 said:
Fingers are great! Tongues are even better! But, what about the toys? The ever so famous electric toothbrush goes a long way past the feet! I even have the coolest small vibrating toy that could do some serious tickle damage if placed in a certain spot.......:devil: :devil: :devil:

I totally agree Kis...I love using my fingers...but they get tired after a while, I love using my tongue...same thing...but a Sonicare...mmmm, great toy...and does WONDERS on the feet, in between the toes...esp the often neglected pinky toe and don't forget the nipples!!!:wow: :D :) :eek:

good to see something about F/M here
I'm feeling so ticklish already and lergirl is nowhere near!

is there anywhere all guys are ticklish? i ask for no reason at all.....of course......:devil:

Flatfoot said:
Yes, it appears the F/M forces have been increasing their numbers rather exponentially. Beware, men. :scared: We must always be on our guard, for we have NO idea when or where we could get ambushed! :imouttahe If any of us DO manage to get caught, know that the methods of interrogation applied will be QUITE merciless, and not for the feint of heart! <<<<---- :tickle: :devil2:

Of course we can always tell the male ticklees from the rest of mankind. They're the ones who see us coming and hold open the door to the fort. ;)

sugarmouse said:
is there anywhere all guys are ticklish? i ask for no reason at all.....of course......:devil:
:D :D very funny, Sugarmouse!!- you deserve a good tickling yourself for that!

Of course we can always tell the male ticklees from the rest of mankind. They're the ones who see us coming and hold open the door to the fort.

I'll not only hold the fort doors open I'll even leave a trail of bread crumbs to show you the way. :D :p

Flatfoot said:
Yes, it appears the F/M forces have been increasing their numbers rather exponentially. Beware, men. :scared: We must always be on our guard, for we have NO idea when or where we could get ambushed! :imouttahe If any of us DO manage to get caught, know that the methods of interrogation applied will be QUITE merciless, and not for the feint of heart! <<<<---- :tickle: :devil2:

Thanks for the heads up.
:rolleyes: :p

lergirl69 said:
If you must know...it is advocado season! Fresh fruit is in June! Geesh!

Ahhhhh but what if some of those cowboys are part of the "Fruit of the Month"club and have their fresh fruit imported for the sole reason of throwing it at acts in night clubs!?!:p

TTD

kurchatovium said:
Guess you ladies will have to punish me. :D ;)

Me too, I am a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very verybad boy...:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back