• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My recent whereabouts and why

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
My grandmother has been quite Ill for the last several years and has taken a hard turn for the worst recently. I had to have her put on Hospice, which in short is when someone is nearing the "end".
There has been many other things I have had to do in her behalf as well lately which is why I have been sort of invisible in recent weeks.
In lieu of all this, I have just not have had the energy after work to hang out on the PC all that long and go into chat rooms.

I still think of and love you all.

Sincerely,

TTD
Ed

Condolances

Hey, we've all been down that road before. Maybe something I saw on a greeting card once will help.

During this time of loss, may you be assured of the comfort and guidance that await you at the gentle hand of our Heavenly Father. God's Blessings To You And Your Family.

My thoughts are with you, TTD...

and you have my number; call if you need anything, or you just want to talk.

I was wondering where you have been.

Just remember that you have done the right thing by her. No one could have given her better last years. Take comfort in knowing that she will be at peace.

*hugs you tightly*

Jen

Hang in there Ed. Having worked hospice cases and having family/friends in hospice, I can relate to how draining it can be. Be sure to take care of yourself while you're helping her to let go.

Ann

You are in my prayers Ed.

We had hospice at the house when my Dad was ending his days due to cancer. It was the most draining and yet the most rewarding time of my life. I had always been close to Dad and to share that special time just before he transitioned from this life to the spiritual realm was remarkable. I told Dad that it was ok for him to go. I told him we would look after Mom

As Ann said... be sure to take care of yourself during this time. Your grandmother is going to a better place, as you know, and she will always appreciate this special gift you are giving her of peace and comfort as her days on this earth come to a close.

God Bless you, your grandmother, and your family during this difficult time.

Jan

My thoughts are with you Ed. I wish you and your grandmother the best. You know where I'm at if you need anything.

Ditto, My Tickling Brother...

njjen3953 said:
I was wondering where you have been.

Just remember that you have done the right thing by her. No one could have given her better last years. Take comfort in knowing that she will be at peace.

*hugs you tightly*

Jen

If you need an ear, you know how to get ahold of Me.

Be well, tickle, and be tickled again soon!

GuitarPeteTklr

Hi Ed.
My hopes of peace and love are with you. Just share both with her and know that you've a cluster of folks here wishing the best for you both.
Joby

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back