• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My weekend with Goddess in LA, Passive Arts party, etc...

steph

Level of Grape Feather
OK, ok~I get the message friends~you want DETAILS! You can quit nuking my PM box anytime now! :jester:

Well, Goddess did a great job of summing up here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=946195#post946195
But I'll do my best to add on.

We met some great newbies at Munch #1, Saturday at 2 and we were joined by the always enchanting Mistress Stephanie Locke, who is maybe the best story teller I've ever met~PLEASE write a book. My God, can this lady tell stories and she has so many adventures! She kept us spellbound for hours with her tales of the road.
The "angels" picture-taking incident (Hello Charlie, or was it Bosley, did we ever decide?) was hilarious!

Well, the angels then said good bye to tklbd and went shopping as Goddess said~that was fun! And THEN we went back to Mistress's where we met some of her great friends, I got the first screening at her soon-to-be-released vid she made with Bella and Bellystrokes! Yep, you heard it folks~coming to you (almost) live and in the um, flesh. Look out, guys! :couch:
We got a tour of Mistress's lovely garden and Camp Lockedown. THEN, she showed us her dungeon, where she gave it good to both me and Goddess~OMG is all I can say! :woot:

I'll pick it up again a little later on at the site of that night's DV8 party at Passive Arts, my sweeties!
XOXO

hot damn girl... how i would have loved to meet all of you three beauties. the fun we would have had. did you have a drink on me like the goddess said? sounds super awesome and soo fun. i'm envious waaaaaaaaa lolol not really but wow you, the goddess, and Mistress Stephanie? that would have been so cool

isabeau xoxo

I want to see goddesses new boots and your .........items too, Steph! I shall begin worship of the goddesses! All three of them!:bowing: :redheart:

OK, ok, so...Cut to DV8. Goddess and I donned our corsets and joined our darling caravan of gentlemen, who drooled over Mistress Feral and Lily (Lily was on Mistress's leash) and they both looked lovely. We ate a little, drank a little, chatted a LOT. Clearly WE were the freaks there~we looked very vanilla compared to the others, some very dark, goth types. We watched dancing and demos of rope tricks, human suspension, flogging, etc. We'd wander from room to room, the guys would set us up in the various contraptions for tickle play. The "others" would hear the racket and some would pop their heads in from time to time and sort of rolled their eyes. I think they probably found as silly, compared to what they were into. We rolled back to hotel Hampton (which we trashed like we were rock stars) about 1 a.m.

Stay tuned for sunday and the big event at Passive Arts! :rotate:
XOXO

Clearly WE were the freaks there~we looked very vanilla compared to the others,

Hey, I at least went to the trouble of wearing a fishnet shirt :)

It sounds like it was awesome, Steph, and that you all had a great time! Very cool!

Mitch

Strider said:
Hey, I at least went to the trouble of wearing a fishnet shirt :)

now thats a sexy picture...

isabeau :wow:

I wore a sleeveless t-shirt over it, so you could really only see my arms, I'm not quite in the shape where I'd wear a fishnet shirt with nothing else.

Strider my darling, I was there and you were/are quite a sexy picture. Even without the fishnet shirt, the words "get your motors running..........." come to me!

Bosley: I guess

steph said:
OK, ok~I get the message friends~you want DETAILS! You can quit nuking my PM box anytime now! :jester:

Well, Goddess did a great job of summing up here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=946195#post946195
But I'll do my best to add on.

We met some great newbies at Munch #1, Saturday at 2 and we were joined by the always enchanting Mistress Stephanie Locke, who is maybe the best story teller I've ever met~PLEASE write a book. My God, can this lady tell stories and she has so many adventures! She kept us spellbound for hours with her tales of the road.
The "angels" picture-taking incident (Hello Charlie, or was it Bosley, did we ever decide?) was hilarious!

Well, the angels then said good bye to tklbd and went shopping as Goddess said~that was fun! And THEN we went back to Mistress's where we met some of her great friends, I got the first screening at her soon-to-be-released vid she made with Bella and Bellystrokes! Yep, you heard it folks~coming to you (almost) live and in the um, flesh. Look out, guys! :couch:
We got a tour of Mistress's lovely garden and Camp Lockedown. THEN, she showed us her dungeon, where she gave it good to both me and Goddess~OMG is all I can say! :woot:

I'll pick it up again a little later on at the site of that night's DV8 party at Passive Arts, my sweeties!
XOXO
Thanks Steph! I'll settle for the Bill Murray--Bosley. Think my sense of humor about the whistlers was a little more along those lines :jester: And don't forget about the waiter with the lunch bill-- "it was no hurry, was it?"
You ladies are all special :twohugs: Thanks for a great time! Couldn't have asked for a better one for my first :)

Steph, I love how you're serializing this thing.

What will happen on the next exciting installment of... THE GATHERING?

:)

Thanks for all the sweet comments guys (my poor PM box!) :shock:

So, here we are again friends. Goddess and I slept like logs, went to the spa for our facials and started preparing for the party. We had the pleasure of spending a little, um, time with an impromptu LA friend, who came bearing lovely gifts for both of us. You, my dear :dog: are always a pleasure to spend time with, and I do mean pleasure... :smilelove

We joined up with some more guys for a pre-party lunch munch and headed over to Passive Arts. Goddess and I finished getting dressed, or would that be considered getting UNdressed? :idunno: Whatever. We joined the guys and our hired friends, intros were made, etc. Then the REAL fun began. 3 subs had been hired by the Goddess and one domme.

TIB should be very happy to learn that by popular request (and the fact I was informed that I had no say in the matter) I spent nearly an hour in his evil immobilizer. It WAS very comfortable, I have to say, and I couldn't move an inch. Various friends strolled by to tease me with their various tools and techniques~it was ecstasy!

After awhile, I got out (not wanting to monopolize too badly) and asked for a lee who hadn't had a turn yet to replace me. Enter the lovely Goddess Bellystrokes to save me from my evil tormentors (right.) It didn't stop everyone from taking their shots at me just the same after that, but I spent the rest of the the time, picking up all the towels, getting folks water, occasionally jumping in to explore my 'ler side on various guys and of course the Goddess.
I settled in on the couch for some lovely foot worship (thank you Steve~I hear you've been asked to host a worshipping booth at DomCom, since you're so good and it is a VERY well-deserved position for you!) and to visit with friends.

Gang, we had (I think) FOUR male lees~most ever! It was so much fun watching Mistress Stephanie and Mistress Feral demolish these guys. It really added some extra enjoyment to the party for the guys that submitted to them, you could really tell!

I really appreciated Mistress Stephanie taking so much time out of her insanely busy schedule to spend so much quality time with us! And Mistress Feral~well, it's easy to see why she's so popular. She actually went after ME at one point while I was helping her torture one poor guy. Not only is she funny as anything, she gives a WICKED pedicure!

This was such a fun party! We all floated out the door, waving excitedly to the PA crew. Someone behind me said to them, "there sure were a LOT of happy people in that room!"

I'd like to thank all our guys for being so sweet and gentlemanly and for taking such good care of all of us. To my chauffeur, for the lift to the airport, see you soon. To Passive Arts owner John, who let us "freaks" crash his fine establishment TWO times in under 24 hours! To TkJoe~Glad the reality lived up to your fantasy honey~thanks for the shivers. To tkltkltkl for the sweet gift bag and was it just me or was your toy box even more evil than the last time? To Bosley for all the laughs (in and out of the immobilizer) I WAS toast, you were right! To my friend from San Jose/LA~hope to see ya soon. To our Sunday visitor~damn shame about those Lakers, eh? :smilelove
And all the other guys, thank you! I met so many, you ALL blew my mind!

And most importantly, to THE Goddess Bellystrokes, who orchestrated ALL of this incredible pleasure-fest, from beginning to end and who I know killed herself to create a party that was safe, fun and sexy as hell, while still being classy. I bow humbly at your organizational skills and your Bible! My partner in crime, my weekend best friend, my roommate, my mentor. What can I say~this memory will last forever~I thank you!
:justlips:
XOXO

Last edited:
:)))

you all were the sweetest group, and so much fun! thanks for coming through :) make sure to come see Mistress Feral and myself next time you're all here... you're the best! <3 Lilly :redheart:

Sounds like a whopper of a fun time Steph. :wavingguy :bouncybou :D :couch: :woot: :angel: :cat: :wiseowl: :wavingguy

You guys are living the dream!!!! No wonder the Beverly Hillbillies moved out to California.

Glad you all had fun.

Can't get away:

Steph,
Told you you'd be toast in that thing. And cheers to you for taking my challenge. Your a doll!! :twohugs:
LittleLilly,
Can't thank you enough!! What a trooper. :cuddle:
Bumblebee,
Sorry you couldn't make it. Would love to have met you :tickle: Gonna PM you again, would love to talk.
So take care all, had a blast!!
P.S.--Izzy-- gotta get you out here some time.

ah yes, the gathering at Passive Arts was great!!! i got to torment Bellystrokes all over again!!! for some strange reason, i didnt get to torment Steph as much (i have no idea why), but i did get to torment Shawna, Lilly and Alchemy. i even tried to get Mistress Feral to torment Alchemy as Alchemy claimed Mistress Feral is not a good tickler.. :rolleyes: (yeah, i'm evil.....)

it was a lot of fun and i hope we can do something like this again. of course it is always good to see Mistress Stephanie Locke. she always stands out in a room. she is a real cool lady and i wish i got to talk to her more. i hope we get another opportunity.

the Passive Arts ladies were great. Shawna is a fighter. that woman kept getting loose from her wrist bondage. she is a fiery one, i will tell you that. Lilly is an absolute doll. great looking body and i love her soles. she was tormented pretty heavily, but i'm sure she enjoyed it. Alchemy was a lot of fun as well. i like her laugh and she stuck it out like a trooper. these three ladies are definitely worth a visit to Passive Arts.

to all the TMF members who attended. fellas, it was great seeing all of you again and we are all getting familiar with one another. that goes to show that Southern California is a great tickling place and i hope we all continue to meet. TklerJoe, it was good to see you again after a long while. i hope to see you again. and UCLAguy, how in the world do you always end up in ticklish predicaments?

i enjoyed myself once again and i hope Passive Arts hosts another gathering. Bellystrokes, it was definitely good to see you again. i think i will spare your knees the next time we meet. yeah, right....

Last edited:
Really beginning to Hate life....

Was all set. took the day off ( Sunday ). Was about to meet two of my fav TMF'rs Belly and Steph. Had a small bag of toys packed in car. Mapquest my directions. As I had told Belly that only one thing would stop me.. Money. Kinda had that problem worked out. I only forgot one thing. Mother Nature is a BITCH. Being a new home renter I am finding out new things. First, I thought it never rains in Souther CA. BULL. 4 days worth. and supposedly this coming weekend and the one after. Well anywho there was a second thing that would ( and did ) interfer with my trip. 3 )(&^&^%$%&$%^* inches of water in the Garage. See I live below the house next to me and it all came in under a side door. Again. THis would not be a bad thing if all my still packed cardboard boxes were not in there. So anyway I missed yet another opportunity. NOw dont get me wrong. I have 2 beautiful lil ladies that were glad to see daddy., but I was looking to see a couple of older lil LEE"S. Well there is always next time. ( where have I heard that before. ) Well glad you all had fun.
:wavingguy :wavingguy :wavingguy

Well, Miss Lilly~if the after party chatter was any indication, I'm sure you and Mistress Feral are going to be VERY busy! (Goddess likes to tease me about my being so good for publicity!) Hee hee!

Mil~being the switch that you are, you'd have been in heaven! :happyfloa

Yes, oddjob~I'm very blessed, it does feel like a bit of a dream at times. (Are you coming this summer? Email me?)

LOL~well, Prime, you were, um, busy.

tklbud~you are so sweet!

yep, it was a BLAST rajee!

bumblebee~shame you couldn't make it. But there will be others, no worries!

fttickler~we missed ya. Actually the weather caused a lot of people problems. One couple got shut out completely and another of the guys got trapped when they closed the freeway~he had to spend the night in a hotel!

XOXO

Last edited:
indeed you're right...

you're so right about the popularity... i've had nothing but tickle sessions since the party!!! we had so much fun :)
~lilly

(giggles)
oh, YAY! YAY! YAY!
That is awesome honey! :xpulcy: Enjoy!

XOXO

LittleLilly said:
you're so right about the popularity... i've had nothing but tickle sessions since the party!!! we had so much fun :)
~lilly

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back