• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads - Winner 2006 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
While it is impossible to pin down one specific thing that I feel could warrant this nomitation, his overall contributions to the tickling community as a whole over the years provides more than enough reasons. He has been the quiet and often overlooked fabric that has held the TMF and many facets of the tickling front together at the seams for many years. He is a friend to all, a confidant, and freely shares his knowledge and experience with any who seek it. He generously gives support to both the forum and every member within it without question, and I personally feel it's time he is recognized for all he does behind the scenes.

When I first looked at this nomination in this catagory, I wondered if the "Pioneer" label was fitting and not "Special Contributions". I completely agree with Mimi's eloquent nomination, and can easily consider him a Pioneer for one very good reason. All of the above that has been said is really the first time in these sort of message boards that a person with such qualities has run things, and as well as he has. Most boards are either run with an iron fist or allowed to become swampy flame wars. Myriads' presence is an indelible mark upon the community in general, without whom this place might not be close to the same.

I wholeheartedly support this nomination.

I have to say, though I don't believe I have ever talked with Myriads, I agree with this nomination. I have been a member of this site since the beginning pretty much and it showed me that I was not alone in the world. I may not have the name everyone else does on here, but ohh well. I fully support a man that brings us together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back