• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Nagas" (PC computer game, /f, a little partial nudity)

Yes, it was indeed Excess.

Just a little thing I noticed after my second playthrough of mode A(since I still cant finish B T_T): When you use the phase thingy for the last time before you get caught, if you use it on the naga in the shop, instead of the one on the water, there's a little error after you've regained your freedom. When I visit Rebecca, and try to talk to her, it just says "Rebecca can't talk now, she's being tickled blabla(I dont remember XD)" even tho the naga's long gone, sleeping in the cell. Just thought I'd let you know. ^^ Thanks again for the great game <3

now im stuck with the rod,the cloth and the fish.

I'm sure it will help to read through this thread... you'll find a few clues that you might need here and there.

The thing you mention now is the same thing someone brought up a few posts above, and I gave a few hints 5 posts ago (ie. my last previous post)

Yay I've finished B now.

I'll wait till tomorrow, maybe excess will decide to post the walkthrough after all, if not, I'll write one tomorrow I guess :eek:

Hurr...

Site is still not allowing uploads. Will have it back up whenever I can.

Last edited:
I think question 2 is correct, I've just completed it 20 mins ago and I'm not 100% sure either. <_< But I'm pretty sure it is.

Hurr...(Btw, can anyone confirm what Question 2 on the quiz thing is? I had already completed it so I couldn't go back to see it)

Just sent you a PM on that.

I noticed something else in your walkthrough. In game B there is an important part missing; Between step 12 and 13, you should go to Emma and find out from her WHAT the Naga does after tickling the victim (go through the whole conversation basically). Only after you have done that, you can confront Rebecca with the facts of how dangerous the Naga are.

Only when you have found out how much Rebecca loves being tickled and when you have told her what the dangers are of the Naga encounter... then you can ask for her assistance.

More revelations! ;)

Just some side notes and reactions that came up when reading the walkthrough really... :)

In game B, act 4: "2-Try whatever, different options, using the axe, flashlight, anything. In the end it doesn't matter, as there is no way to actually win."

There is a bit a system to this... and I guessed that it would be hard to figure out exactly for purposes of the walkthrough. Here are the facts. Conversation 1 is followed by conversation 2. After that, you can't talk anymore and Jen has to use the flashlight. Then you can talk again and you have to try some stuff, I think it was spitting as you already tried kicking earlier. You have to use the axe at some point after this (but fail to hit the naga) and then you can try to tickle her and slap her. These are randomized and you have to be 'lucky' to get through. You've got to do both, but each subsequent time you'll have a bit more chance of making it. When you managed to slap her and tickle her, then you can say the arousing word again and then it's just talking two or three more lines.

Nobody was of course expected to find out how this was exactly put together, really the thing is that Jen just "tries a lot of things" and eventually runs out of endurance.

GAME A SECRET

Answers are correct. I can confirm the answer to question 2 by seeing it. The order is irrelevant, you don't have to use the word 'and'... just putting both names on the line is sufficient.

LOOSE ENDS

The hatch indeed doesn't do anything. There's been very shortly the idea of putting something behind it, but in all honesty it's really a little bit of a wink to the series "Lost". The Hatch. That says it all. ;)

The theater location is there as a link to the "Tickle Theater". When looking at the sign on top of the roof Jen also thinks... "Tickle Theater" ;) Of course the location is also used in game B but you're not entering there via the map.

You can indeed save anyone in any order you like, but the colour of the Naga you will be facing in the end depends on which Naga you deal with last. Logical of course... But so there are endings with the red naga, blue and the green/yellow one. I think not everyone noticed that.

Why is the Superior not attacked? I guess the Nagas were smart enough not to try and take over the Police office with just the three of them.

"Tickling the milk out of..." -> There's a comic on that in Jen's Corner. It's not new. :p

"Vore!" -> Yeah... the Nagas are half snake... and how does a snake eat? - But I tried to keep it decent. I was thinking of a non-transparent version for the "censored" mode but could not do it for obvious reason (you wouldn't be able to see the axe)...

Just sent you a PM on that.

I noticed something else in your walkthrough. In game B there is an important part missing; Between step 12 and 13, you should go to Emma and find out from her WHAT the Naga does after tickling the victim (go through the whole conversation basically). Only after you have done that, you can confront Rebecca with the facts of how dangerous the Naga are.

Only when you have found out how much Rebecca loves being tickled and when you have told her what the dangers are of the Naga encounter... then you can ask for her assistance.
Ah, thanks. Could have sworn I put that in there. Maybe I forgot to save *shrugs* I'll get that fixed as soon as I'm at my computer which has the file on it.

In game B, act 4: "2-Try whatever, different options, using the axe, flashlight, anything. In the end it doesn't matter, as there is no way to actually win."

There is a bit a system to this... and I guessed that it would be hard to figure out exactly for purposes of the walkthrough. Here are the facts. Conversation 1 is followed by conversation 2. After that, you can't talk anymore and Jen has to use the flashlight. Then you can talk again and you have to try some stuff, I think it was spitting as you already tried kicking earlier. You have to use the axe at some point after this (but fail to hit the naga) and then you can try to tickle her and slap her. These are randomized and you have to be 'lucky' to get through. You've got to do both, but each subsequent time you'll have a bit more chance of making it. When you managed to slap her and tickle her, then you can say the arousing word again and then it's just talking two or three more lines.

Nobody was of course expected to find out how this was exactly put together, really the thing is that Jen just "tries a lot of things" and eventually runs out of endurance.
Yeah I noticed on the 3rd time that there seemed to be some randomization involved, hence why I put it like that.

GAME A SECRET

Answers are correct. I can confirm the answer to question 2 by seeing it. The order is irrelevant, you don't have to use the word 'and'... just putting both names on the line is sufficient.
Thanks, gotcha.

The hatch indeed doesn't do anything. There's been very shortly the idea of putting something behind it, but in all honesty it's really a little bit of a wink to the series "Lost". The Hatch. That says it all. ;)
Huh. I thought of Lost at some point but figured it was just there for the idea of originally having something behind it.

The theater location is there as a link to the "Tickle Theater". When looking at the sign on top of the roof Jen also thinks... "Tickle Theater" ;) Of course the location is also used in game B but you're not entering there via the map.
I kept thinking there'd be some kind of secret with it, like at a certain time it would open and you could go in.

You can indeed save anyone in any order you like, but the colour of the Naga you will be facing in the end depends on which Naga you deal with last. Logical of course... But so there are endings with the red naga, blue and the green/yellow one. I think not everyone noticed that.
I didn't even notice that. Nice touch.

Why is the Superior not attacked? I guess the Nagas were smart enough not to try and take over the Police office with just the three of them.
Well they don't seem to carry guns or anything, atleast Jen doesn't. Plus you never see anyone else, not that that is a good measure...

"Tickling the milk out of..." -> There's a comic on that in Jen's Corner. It's not new. :p
Eh, I've not seen it much, plus I haven't looked at your stuff much because the picture files are rather large and I'd been on dialup for a long time.

"Vore!" -> Yeah... the Nagas are half snake... and how does a snake eat? - But I tried to keep it decent. I was thinking of a non-transparent version for the "censored" mode but could not do it for obvious reason (you wouldn't be able to see the axe)...
Well it's not like it's really graphic or anything. But yeah, it caters to more than one fetish. lol

Ah, thanks. Could have sworn I put that in there. Maybe I forgot to save *shrugs* I'll get that fixed as soon as I'm at my computer which has the file on it.

No problem. I just thought I'd mention it in case you wanted to improve it, or if someone got stuck on that. You did a great job on the walkthrough by the way. Short instructions, yet effective.

I kept thinking there'd be some kind of secret with it, like at a certain time it would open and you could go in.

There was a thought of mentioning somewhere that the theater was closed for maintenance or something... but it didn't make it into the final version. But I admit that I have been a bit sneaky on that one too... the first picture of the game I published as a teaser showed two items (theater tickets and a feather) which really aren't in the game. Well... there are feathers on the ducks in the duck pond but you can't get to them...

Strange by the way, now that I come to think of it. DTBH was intended to have a feather item (which could be used for tickling) and I had coded everything, but forgot to have the feather drop... so you could never acquire it and thus never use it... I'll try to include a nice feather in the next adventure type game if I ever make one again.

I didn't even notice that. Nice touch.

Doing the Nagas took quite a bit of work by the way. They don't only each have their own colour scheme, they also have a unique skin pattern. I think that probably gets overlooked easily while playing. Luckily I didn't have to do the drawing three times... I just layered the colouring and switched layers to build the pictures.

Eh, I've not seen it much, plus I haven't looked at your stuff much because the picture files are rather large and I'd been on dialup for a long time.

Not to worry. In case you want to see those two pictures (or the two-page-comic really), I can direct you straight to the post so you won't have to load too much. The first one is called "Got Milk?" and the follow up is called "Got More Milk?". You might enjoy those if that's your kind of thing. ;)

Well it's not like it's really graphic or anything. But yeah, it caters to more than one fetish. lol

Yes. I have thought a lot whether I should mention this or not... but in the end I decided against it, because it would be too much a spoiler for the story. I hope I didn't shock anyone too badly. ;)

Any chance of an alternate method of distribution for this game?
For some reason, in all browsers, TT is giving me 1-pixel GIF files for all attachments! No problems downloading from other sites...

I'm actually getting that too. I know I didn't the other day...

Excess if you can send me a notepad version of walkthrough via pm... thanks in advance.

I am also in desperate need of a walk-through. I have no clue what to do after I get the fishing rod. I'm sure it's something simple, I just can't guess what.

Any chance of an alternate method of distribution for this game?
For some reason, in all browsers, TT is giving me 1-pixel GIF files for all attachments! No problems downloading from other sites...

Oh!

Thank you for this note! Good to know it's not just me!

I did some cleaning up on my computer yesterday and threw out some software that I didn't need anymore (and thought that wouldn't need to be there) and some time later I found out that none of the attachments on TT show anymore... but it's not me then if it's the case for everyone.

They have been doing quite a bit of changing here and there to lay-outs and other styling for the page and I assume this feature got broken. Same thing happens for me on Internet Explorer and Firefox...

I think we just have to wait a day or so and they'll probably fix it. :)

Edit: Ah, found the official announcement (top of the website)

The site is experiencing some attachment related issues, so clips and images may not work properly at the moment. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. Thank you, -TT.
Update (1:10 AM CST): It appears that we have been moved over to a new server in an effort to improve site performance. The attachment files still need to be transferred over. Thank you for your patience, everything should be working again soon. -TT

Last edited:
Ok here we go. Just made a new post due to being on a new page.

If..? IF??? D:

The question "IF" is not so much on whether or not I'll be making another game... it's more about whether or not I'll be making another full fledged adventure game like this.

The next game I have in the planning is not an adventure game. Something to look forward to I think but I won't yet spill the beans on that one. ;)

Ilo.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem I had from the last game. It installs fine but when I try to run the game all I get is something with a d-pad in the lower right, but i can't do anything with it. In fact, it doesn't even come up on taskbar. I have to ctrl+alt+esc then terminate the exe to close it.

ya, I'm having the same problem.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back