• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nancy gets it both ways! (UPPER BODY and feet, stocks, m/f)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Nancy has always loved being tickled (she took off work for this shoot, telling her boss she was going for "physical therapy"), and this time brought along her bag of her dance wear. She's always been extremely ticklish in her midsection, to the point where you can just make poking gestures at her middle from across the room and she will crumple in laughter!

So in her little midriff-baring belly dancer top, I shackled her hands to the top of the bed, and with her feet in the stocks, I started out there, but then moved to her middle, and boy oh boy, do she go CRAZY! At one point she actually even pointed me to her worst spots, which of course, I immediately had to take advantage! She gets it in her armpits, all along her sides, under and on top of her knees and she nearly goes insane when I make spidery fingers across her stomach!

And of course, we conclude by going back to her feet and dragging the flosser up one sole, down the other and across the base of her toes, nice and slow!

Nancy's broken into a new world for us here at Stuck In The Stocks--all you upper body people may want to check this out!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• nancy-coy.jpg
    nancy-coy.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 634
Knismo, as always, you deliver the tickling bomb! Nancy has a GREAT laugh, that almost "desperate" laughter that really makes the clip. Her feet are exquisite. Fantastic work, but then again, you always keep outdoing yourself and surprise us with more ticklish women each time. GREAT WORK, and can't wait to see more of your work in 2010.

Doncha just love it when the lee is bound up, totally vulnerable, and they start telling you were their most ticklish spots are? It's better than Christmas!

Randy=Dickhead. Thanks for posting!
.hivoltage, shut up. I am only saying what some are already thinking. There's not much sex appeal seeing out of shape women tickled. I'm sure some don't mind tho. Good reaction and all, but I can't imagine spending money on this with better out there.

now that was hot! she was the best one yet! and her laugh was too hot! thanks for sharing.

Unbelievably superficial

.hivoltage, shut up. I am only saying what some are already thinking. There's not much sex appeal seeing out of shape women tickled. I'm sure some don't mind tho. Good reaction and all, but I can't imagine spending money on this with better out there.

Randy, is this a tickling site or a beauty contest? Some "don't mind"?? Damn right we don't! Come one, come all!

The good thing about the TMF is that all kinds of people are not only welcome, but appreciated. Except, in my mind, you.

@Randy.Hopefully you're posting is what YOU think.Don't try and hide behind "some." If you don't like it, then perhaps you shouldn't view.Go spend your money on what you want. Post in terms of your own stand alone opinion. Using a plural term like "some" makes it sound like you need other people to agree with you or back you up in case you garner a negative response.
Great clip, and keep posting!

Another very nice clip from Knismo.:clap:
In my HUMBLE opinion a lady next-door like Nancy is more appealing than a meaningless model from Tickling Paradise paid to pretend she's ticklish!I wouldn't spend a dime on TP cr@p but enjoy Knismo's clips bunches!
Some"Knismo Ladies"could badly need a pedicure,other have fatty feet which are not very appealing to me,yet Knismo treat us to REAL Tickling Torture Sessions each time.and some of his clips are :milestone:!
Me...I'd like him to slowly take off their flip flops (I'd "order" the ticklees to wear them:woot2:!) and put them close or near the tortured woman.
Cheers
Manu
P.S.;I wouldn't mind a little foot spanking with a leather flapper:dom:

I work with lots of very hot women. Speaking for myself only, I simply find ticklish women fascinating. If they're magazine quality knockouts or middle aged gals next door, if they're genuinely ticklish, I'm interested.

So I think it's ok that you have a different preference. But just be aware that disparaging women like Nancy for not being a model (though obviously very ticklish) only serves to put someone down that others find to have an appealing reaction to tied tickling.

The great thing about this forum is that we can explore all of the infinite variations on the theme of tickling.

JD

You are too thoughtless to see the extreme irony in your reply, so I will spell it out sloooooooowly:

I.... was.... ALSO... only... saying... what... people... are... already... thinking.

See? So that makes it OK.

Insensitive moron.

She is a great ticklee. I love her laugh. I find girl-next-door models to be better than some models because they usually look like someone you would meet in passing everyday. I only wish she did not have to hide her face. I love seeing the facial expressions of someone being tickled.

Cute - cry me a river why don't you. I don't care if it came across as insensitive or not. It's my opinion and I am sticking to it. Deal with it.

You are too thoughtless to see the extreme irony in your reply, so I will spell it out sloooooooowly:

I.... was.... ALSO... only... saying... what... people... are... already... thinking.

See? So that makes it OK.

Insensitive moron.

Some pretty insane reactions & laughter comin' from ol' Nancy's way , there. :thumbsup:

Enjoyable clip , knismo ... thanks for posting.

Well desite some of these foot guys I have to say im freaking thrilled you did alil more UB. Never hurts to pull away from your norm and make alil somthing for us lonely UB fans lol. Should def do more often.

20 years ago, people were lucky if they saw 3 seconds of tickling on a mainstream television show...and now, with a plethora of clips at our fingertips, we have numerous Gene Siskel's, expecting anorexic Vogue models to be in every video.

Screw that.

I personally avoid videos with artificially beautiful models and fake breasts... I prefer seeing real women, undergoing real tickling.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion...that's what makes this country a beautiful place.

Here's mine:

Knismo,

I fucking loved the sample clip, and am thinking about purchasing the full vid. Great reactions from Nancy...and, as always, a beautiful stocks set-up.

Keep up the great work, my friend.

:toast:

...an appreciative fan,

Rook's Media

Last edited:
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back