• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalie Portman Fake

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Natalie Portman Fake (f/f)

tickletown_nat14.jpg

Here's a sample fake I've done a couple months back. There's an entire montage of them if you want to see more. Go to TickleTown, and head for the specials section:cool:

Last edited:
Thats pretty good...i'm always impressed by how good people have gotten at making the fakes..in some instances if someone did'nt tell you otherwise you would'nt knwo it was'nt real...nice pic.

Prime said:
in some instances if someone did'nt tell you otherwise you would'nt knwo it was'nt real
In my mind, that's the whole trick. If I didn't put the TT banner on the pic and announce to the world it was fake, would anyone know the difference? I try to keep away from fetish type pics, because that kind of ruins the aspect of reality for me. But then again, I'm a real mainstream oriented guy, so I'm biased towards that medium anyway :D

Wow!

Mr. Mod, that's way damn cool! I have a crush on Natalie :)
The mainstream idea is good 'coz it's realistic...i mean David Letterman can actually do that, can't he? Or Jay Leno like he did Heather Locklear's foot or Howard Stern on Carmen Electra's, whoever. I hope they do Natalie's in the future :D Huge thanks!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back