• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NBA finals Dallas has to win game 2

smokinj

1st Level Yellow Feather
They need this game, if they can win in Miami they have 3 games at home to hopefully close out the Heat. I don't know if I could swallow Miami winning the title again against the Mavs. Super team must be destroyed!

I agree, but the way this NBA postseason has gone for me, the Heat will probably wind up winning...

I wanted the Celtics, then the Bulls to beat Miami... I wanted the Lakers to beat Dallas then make the NBA Finals... So much for that plan.....

Wow. Dirk and the Mavs shock the Heat. Helluva comeback. Helluva game. Helluva win. :clap:

That was a nice comeback. I guess what they did to the Lakers wasn't a complete collapse by the Lakers in games 1 and 3. The Mavs have done this to the Lakers, OKC, and now Miami.

Being a Bulls fan it felt good to see Miami get a taste of what they did to us. I wish the best for Dallas but I still think Miami wins it.

You pissed off the Heat...look for Dallas to be destroyed in Game 3 and 4 and a close win on Game 5...even thought I want them to win in Game 6.

The Mavs need to just play there game. Being home will help, I expect another close game with the Mavs winning it 104-99

Its over for the Mavericks...Philly stole Game 4...Miami came back Game 5....Boston took Game 3....Games 4 and 5 belong to Miami...Chicago took game 1.....Miami won four straight....looks like Dallas will be done in 5 Games...

Looks like this will be a great series. The Heat should have it rapped up by game 6.

Damn, they win game 2 only to let game 3 slip away! I have a good feeling about this Mavs team though. I keep waiting for the inevitable choke by Lebron. He is going to be their downfall. Mavs still have 2 more home games. Game 4, another must win.

I can't shake the feeling that the NBA is rigged.

Do you really think Lebron choked against Boston last year? I think he threw the series on purpose. The three of them had the move to Miami planned out in advanced, and Lebron knew he was going to make the move. If he gave his full effort and (god forbid) won a championship with Cleveland, how would he have explained his desire to leave?

Do you really think Lebron choked against Boston last year? I think he threw the series on purpose. The three of them had the move to Miami planned out in advanced, and Lebron knew he was going to make the move. If he gave his full effort and (god forbid) won a championship with Cleveland, how would he have explained his desire to leave?

Maybe the truth is, he's not the all around superstar everyone wants him to be. He has failed repeatedly in pressure situations over and over again. Sure he can play defense and hit some impossible shots but can he put it all together with so much on the line. I think the real reason he went to Miami is because Wade is a clutch player and it would let him off the hook for not being a hero, after all, its Dwayne Wade's team. Let him take the final shot and get crucified later. Meanwhile if they win it all, Lebron will get plenty of praise. He can't lose.

Damn, they win game 2 only to let game 3 slip away! I have a good feeling about this Mavs team though. I keep waiting for the inevitable choke by Lebron. He is going to be their downfall. Mavs still have 2 more home games. Game 4, another must win.

What are you talking about? Miami allowed game 2 to get away and almost allowed game 3 to slip away too. The Heat have had the momentum for the entire series. The Mavs have faced double-digit deficits in the last two games and didn't lead for two quarters in game 3.

And just let the hate of LeBron continue. The King will be crowned by Sunday.

You're an idiot.

Maybe the truth is, he's not the all around superstar everyone wants him to be. He has failed repeatedly in pressure situations over and over again. Sure he can play defense and hit some impossible shots but can he put it all together with so much on the line. I think the real reason he went to Miami is because Wade is a clutch player and it would let him off the hook for not being a hero, after all, its Dwayne Wade's team. Let him take the final shot and get crucified later. Meanwhile if they win it all, Lebron will get plenty of praise. He can't lose.

LeBron is the best player in the NBA and, other than last night, he's taken the lead on the floor every night.

And if you think for one second that LeBron will be let off the hook if the Heat don't become champs then you're an idiot too.

What are you talking about? Miami allowed game 2 to get away and almost allowed game 3 to slip away too. The Heat have had the momentum for the entire series. The Mavs have faced double-digit deficits in the last two games and didn't lead for two quarters in game 3.

And just let the hate of LeBron continue. The King will be crowned by Sunday.

Well you are entitled to your opinion but as a Cowboys fan myself, come on man! The 'king' is a choke artist. The Heat would have lost again last night but Dirk missed the last shot. If Lebron had taken that shot, he most certainly would have missed, then blamed everyone else for his shortcomings. 'we needed to play better defensively' 'we're not executing' blah blah.

LeBron is the best player in the NBA and, other than last night, he's taken the lead on the floor every night.

And if you think for one second that LeBron will be let off the hook if the Heat don't become champs then you're an idiot too.

Also, I'm not calling you an idiot so I would appreciate you not calling me one, k?

Well you are entitled to your opinion but as a Cowboys fan myself, come on man! The 'king' is a choke artist. The Heat would have lost again last night but Dirk missed the last shot. If Lebron had taken that shot, he most certainly would have missed, then blamed everyone else for his shortcomings. 'we needed to play better defensively' 'we're not executing' blah blah.

What can you look to from the playoffs that would allow you or anyone to think that LeBron would automatically miss a buzzer beater? I can look to the final game against the Bulls and how LeBron led the team from a double-digit deficit to win in the final seconds. And he's the best defender they have.

What can you look to from the playoffs that would allow you or anyone to think that LeBron would automatically miss a buzzer beater? I can look to the final game against the Bulls and how LeBron led the team from a double-digit deficit to win in the final seconds. And he's the best defender they have.

Its not just the playoffs, its in most games. Like I said, its not that hes a bad player, he's just not a clutch player. He has a great overall game but he seems to shy away from being the 'man' when it counts. There is plenty of evidence of this to prove my point. If he ends up hitting the winning shot to give Miami the title, I will relent. Until then, he needs to put up or shut up.

You're an idiot.

Why is he an idiot?

You did watch the series last year when Lebron choked and the whole team imploded. That's usually what happens when the leader fails.....the team tends to follow.

I think it's a very legitimate question that will never get a legitimate answer. But just because everyone isn't bowing to King James, doesn't make the need to call names and insult their intelligence, now does it?

Go back to the 2008 Olympics; it was the beginning of the new beginning....so to speak. You can really go back much further than that; Lebron was never a true leader which is why he had no problem become Dwayne Wade's sidekick. No matter how many titles they win and how many points he scores, he'll never be a Jordon, Kobe, or any other true leader in the league. That's obviously okay with him.......

Oh, and to let you know in advance, I am NOT spending pages arguing with you because it's just not that important to me. Calling names because someone's not out here kissing Lebron's tail was my bigger concern.

But I'm sure you'll turn this into something personal.....so go ahead...:sigh:

Why is he an idiot?

You did watch the series last year when Lebron choked and the whole team imploded. That's usually what happens when the leader fails.....the team tends to follow.

I think it's a very legitimate question that will never get a legitimate answer. But just because everyone isn't bowing to King James, doesn't make the need to call names and insult their intelligence, now does it?

Go back to the 2008 Olympics; it was the beginning of the new beginning....so to speak. You can really go back much further than that; Lebron was never a true leader which is why he had no problem become Dwayne Wade's sidekick. No matter how many titles they win and how many points he scores, he'll never be a Jordon, Kobe, or any other true leader in the league. That's obviously okay with him.......

Oh, and to let you know in advance, I am NOT spending pages arguing with you because it's just not that important to me. Calling names because someone's not out here kissing Lebron's tail was my bigger concern.

But I'm sure you'll turn this into something personal.....so go ahead...:sigh:

Thank you Kis, I couldn't have said it better myself. He's not a true leader or he would have stayed for the maximum contract in Cleveland and at least tried to bring that long suffering city a championship. He wants the easy way to look like the best player with as little negativity as possible. Personally I used to think he was an ok guy until the whole egotistical 'decision' nationally televised show about where he was going to play. Who does that? I hope they lose based on that alone. The real idiot is Lebron.

The thing that will ALWAYS tarnish Lebron is the fact he could not lead a team himself to a title. Think about it. When is the last time you've seen the two-time MVP have the team with the BEST RECORD OVERALL going into the playoffs, bail on that same organization in the name of "I want to win a ring?". It makes no sense whatsoever. That's just Like Michael Jordan leaving Chicago before 1991. Notice guys like Karl Malone, John Stockton, Reggie Miller, and Patrick Ewing DID NOT leave their teams in their prime to go "chase a ring".

If Lebron wins a title, it is not because of him. It is because of Dwyane Wade. If Wade does not play for the Heat, Lebron gets no ring. Wade didn't leave Miami to go win with Lebron, Lebron left Cleveland to go play with Wade. Get the facts straight. Wade and Bosh could have left their respective teams to go play with Lebron in his backyard, but that didn't happen did it? Lebron will always be second fiddle. He looks good now because Wade is saving his ass. Lebron is and never will be a leader. Dynamic player, but definitely not in the same league as a Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, Duncan, etc....

Lebron getting a ring at this point is the same as Udonis Haslem or Chris Bosh getting theirs. They are ROLE PLAYERS.

No one is bowing down to Lebron. No one.

By the way, why does Dirk Nowitzki decide NOW to miss shots? He couldn't miss against the Lakers or OKC....

Thank you Kis, I couldn't have said it better myself. He's not a true leader or he would have stayed for the maximum contract in Cleveland and at least tried to bring that long suffering city a championship. He wants the easy way to look like the best player with as little negativity as possible. Personally I used to think he was an ok guy until the whole egotistical 'decision' nationally televised show about where he was going to play. Who does that? I hope they lose based on that alone. The real idiot is Lebron.

Just look at his history.....he's never been a leader since his highschool days when he got the girls to do his homework. And I have a viable source to validate my claim before the Lebron lovers come out with their claws.

Cleveland fans gave him all he had to become who he is today and he pissed on them with the ESPN "decision." I've always said as a free agent, he had the right to go and do whatever he wanted to go and do. But seriously folks, did he have to do it in the manner he did? No! And if everyone knew what was going on behind the scenes, all the concessions Dan Gilbert made to make baby Lebron bron happy.......and he didn't even have the balls to tell the team owner? I hope the Heat is happy with him and that he doesn't do to them what he did in Cleveland. I hope he learned a valuable lesson and grew up like a man instead of an overaged, overpriveleged, overindulged man child.

I haven't been watching the NBA...if it weren't for my daughter, I wouldn't know anything going on. Whoever wins.......wins. But don't think for one minute that Lebron James led in anything but points because at the end of the day that's all he can give; Dwayne Wade (who could do nothing either as a leader) will have the spotlight.

He'll never be a true leader and I'd rather have a real leader than someone who'll punk out no matter what you give him and do for him if he's going to jump ship to play ball with his friends.

How lame is that???

Why is he an idiot?

That response was to this:

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back