• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need some suggestions

Sir_Loin7

TMF Poster
So I've been dating my girlfriend for a few months now and she is fully aware of my tickle fetish. I tickle her all the time, but never for long periods of time because she's so ticklish and doesn't seem to like it as much as I do (she at least puts up with it to some extent).

I really want to give her a "real" tickling by tying her up or something like that, but not sure how to convince her. I've tried to bring it up before but she always says it would be too unbearable for her. Has anyone had this problem before or have any ideas on how I can change her mind?

Thanks.

If you love her forget it..she'll drop you like a hot rock. trust me ... I know.

you shouldn't force her...if she doesn't feel comfortable, just respect that...maybe someday you will be able to experiment more.

I agree with NoStyle I wouldn't force her. I would maybe bring up the subject again and tell her it something you really want. See what she says. I mean is tickling sexual for you? If it is and you don't think you can get enough sexual satisfaction from the tickling you give her right now and she shows no signs of ever letting you tie her up, then you might want to consider leaving her and finding someone else who will meet your needs. I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but this is how I feel and this is why I could never see myself dating a Vanilla. If you really her love and think you can love her without tying her up and tickling her, then I wish you two the best of luck.

Man, I hate to say it, but this is a tough sell. If this young lady doesn't want to be tied up and tickled, she's not going to say yes. Unless, of course, she has a secret masochistic side that she's holding back and secretly wishing to explore. I have been in your shoes with a former girlfriend who was very ticklish and did not enjoy it. Sucks, but 'tis the unfortunate reality.

There are people out there who will take huge amounts of pain for the sake of sexual stimulation, but for whom tickling is a hard limit. You're very unlikely to convince someone who doesn't like being tickled to be tied up and given the full treatment. Especially if it's someone you've only been dating a few months.

As others have said, you have to weigh your options; discussing the acceptability of maybe getting a tickling-only play partner on the side, very light bondage with some tickling, not indulging your tickling fetish (this one seems to me to be a bad option for anyone who gets sexual fulfillment from tickling, however people do crazy and/or unwise things for love), or moving on and looking for someone who shares your proclivities.

You may not think it at first, but this stuff can seriously affect relationships. You have to ask yourself whether being sexually incompatible is a deal-breaker, and I have yet to be convinced that it isn't for 99% of relationships.

In any event, best of luck to you. We tread a strange path indeed sometimes.

Communication is the bedrock of any relationship. Just talk to her, treat her like a lady (which I'm sure you already do), and be honest. If she truly doesn't want it, then give it up. Be happy to be in love.

You can't convince her. She doesn't like it. So why would you even want to do it to her? I'm sure you love her. Just imagine it the other way around....imagine her being into ball busting. Would you like to be convinced to do that with her?

You can't convince her. She doesn't like it. So why would you even want to do it to her? I'm sure you love her. Just imagine it the other way around....imagine her being into ball busting. Would you like to be convinced to do that with her?

^This.^

If you love her, love her for who she is. If she lets you tickle her without being tied, then accept that for now. Good luck!

just an update

first of all, i don't love her yet, that's a very strong word. but anyway, she is sort of coming around very slowly. today she acknowledged that she is trying to come around, and said maybe one day. so i'll probably just play it cool until then, i mean i can have sex without tickling her, that's not a problem, i like tickling more as a foreplay kind of thing.

anyway, i appreciate all of the input. you guys have been most helpful.

I don't know what kind of tickling you guys do together, but rather than wait around for her to be ready for the level of intensity you're looking for, meet her at her level and try and get her to enjoy it instead of just endure it for you. Use tickling before/during sex, but in a gentle, light, sensual way, and when she reacts let her know how much it turns you on to hear her laugh, see her smile and so on and so forth. It may not be exactly what you want, but it might work on making the connection in her brain between tickling and sex and help her to enjoy it more, and maybe even begin to get turned on by it.

Good luck :)

Double OUCH!!!

I think if you're not in love - and you're just playing, then see where it goes. I would keep in mind though what others have said as you are exploring with this woman. How much do you need and where do you see this going?

If tickling is foreplay, and it works more for you to tie someone up and go full-on, you might be with the wrong play partner. You may not be able to convert her - or worse IMO she might decide to do it just to shut you up. LOL - not to be harsh - just saying :)

Either way - good luck!

Lol anyways, returning to the topic at hand...

I'm actually in the opposite position, being a lee and dating a guy who is kinky, but not into tickling. We've been dating for almost ten months now and are very much in love, and he does tickle playfully but knows I want a real good session, bondage and all. So he let's me play with other lers on the side (tickle play only) and it's working out just fine for the moment.

Idk how open she is sexually, but why not give it a try if she knows how important tickling is to you?

but rather than wait around for her to be ready for the level of intensity you're looking for, meet her at her level and try and get her to enjoy it instead of just endure it for you.
Good luck :)

this is exactly what i do and it has worked every time for me... its worked so well that nearly all my ex's, bar one have gained a fetish for it....

maybe shes scared of how ticklish she really is and doesnt want to be vulnerable to torture. if thats the case, wait til shes asleep and tie her down. then be merciless.. ;)

I have to tentatively disagree with the common pulse of this thread.

1) It doesnt sound like she dislikes being tickled, she is just concerned it will be too much for her- which is very well may be
2) The suggestion that if you love someone who is against something you want in the relationship, the best course of action is to abandon it without further exploration, doesn't hold a lot of water for me.

My advice is to learn the girl and her motivations for saying no. If she hates the idea then I have to concede the point that has been made countless times in this thread- a hard no is a hard no. That said, it doesn't sound like she's there. Other suggestions:

1) As others have said, help her learn to love it. Mixing affection with increased tickling can work, or help her see how sexy you find it and how turned on it makes you.

2) Bargain. I know that sounds clinical, but as someone mentioned- what if she has a ballbusting fetish or something hopefully more survivable. I have entertained girls with unique fetishes because in turn they were willing to entertain mine, though it did little for me and tickling did little for them. Give and take is part of a relationship (caveat: IF she doesn't absolutely hate it), but be prepared to match the sacrifice you are asking her to make.

3) Compromise. There are a lot of steps between playful tickling in the bedroom and the kind of films that producers make. She has already taken a step saying she wants to come around and is trying- offer her a partial step. Tie her hands but not her feet. Blindfold her with no restraints. Let her ease into the idea of helplessness and see how much she can take- it may work like ladder rungs to where you want to be.

In closing, decide what is important to you. If you like the girl and you like tickling, and if none of these methods work, you may have to make a choice as others have said or implied.

Best of luck.

maybe shes scared of how ticklish she really is and doesnt want to be vulnerable to torture. if thats the case, wait til shes asleep and tie her down. then be merciless.. ;)

I really, really, REALLY hope that this was a joke, although a very bad one!

Sir_Loin7

Sir_Loin7, when a woman wants to please a man, her limits and his imagination are one and the same - or at least very close to that. If your girlfriend is as eager to satisfy you are you are to tickle her, keep upping the ante until she lays down her cards.

A girl will knock her own mother out of the way for two reasons:

1. To get to a guy she wants.

2. To get away from a guy she does not want.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back