• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2014?

Its not a tickle orgy. Think of it more like a family reunion, based on a fetish. Yes there is some tickling when its "play time" but if you think its just nothing but tickling all the time. Its not. That being said. My two nests I attended were well worth it just in the social aspects.

Its not a tickle orgy. Think of it more like a family reunion, based on a fetish. Yes there is some tickling when its "play time" but if you think its just nothing but tickling all the time. Its not. That being said. My two nests I attended were well worth it just in the social aspects.

Agreed, but I didnt even come close to thinking it was a "tickle orgy". Its just as in any social aspect/situation, you have to wonder how much appearance ( Looks, etiquette,etc) plays a role! Like Many ppl here on TMF I have actually had about 5 or 6 paid sessions before. And the reason Im looking for a gathering like NEST was for it to be more of a social interaction leading to play time with people who share my strong interest rather than it being a paid transaction.

The only thing that is kind of holding me back is how to act as a first timer, im very socially active so thats not the problem, its just the first time I would be attending such a gathering. Most of what i read on the site is how to act within limits and respecting other attendees, which was never something I was worried about because thats a given on my part. Its more of how to interact, how open should you be, how friendly are people. I doubt someone who is a first timer can just go and be himself and be comfortable from the beg!!

People are really chill and a lot of times people will aak if anyone wants to go with for a meal or a drink. Its natural to be nervous but the hardest part is the anticipation I think. Really if you just introduce yourself to people and chat about whatever, youll be fine. Think of it as any typical party ... just there's tickling sometimes lol

Not trying to be a smartass, but this caught me as interesting;

Violating the rule of anonymity is not taken lightly.

How would one go about "outing" a NESTgoer?

"People are really chill and a lot of times people will aak if anyone wants to go with for a meal or a drink. Its natural to be nervous but the hardest part is the anticipation I think. Really if you just introduce yourself to people and chat about whatever, youll be fine. Think of it as any typical party ... just there's tickling sometimes lol"

Lol sounds good. Thanks for clearing stuff up!!

Agreed, but I didnt even come close to thinking it was a "tickle orgy". Its just as in any social aspect/situation, you have to wonder how much appearance ( Looks, etiquette,etc) plays a role! Like Many ppl here on TMF I have actually had about 5 or 6 paid sessions before. And the reason Im looking for a gathering like NEST was for it to be more of a social interaction leading to play time with people who share my strong interest rather than it being a paid transaction.

The only thing that is kind of holding me back is how to act as a first timer, im very socially active so thats not the problem, its just the first time I would be attending such a gathering. Most of what i read on the site is how to act within limits and respecting other attendees, which was never something I was worried about because thats a given on my part. Its more of how to interact, how open should you be, how friendly are people. I doubt someone who is a first timer can just go and be himself and be comfortable from the beg!!

I was nervous and quiet at first, but everyone there literally went out of their way to include the newbies like me. You can be yourself, Be open. And enjoy the weekend. You will never meet a more accepting and friendly group of people than at NEST.

Very cool, my thanks to you.

No problem. I would have just responded to your question but it's hard to answer because there's SO MUCH FUN STUFF lol Figured that might be the best info versus a bunch of personal stories :)

I am interested in going to NEST, but I am extremely nervous. If I want to be tickled by a fellow ler, how does one go about doing that? The kidnapping scenarios seem pretty cool. If i sign up for the kidnapping, does that guarantee that I will be tickled. How long would I be tickled for? How would I be tied up and what would I be wearing for the kidnapping?

I am interested in going to NEST, but I am extremely nervous. If I want to be tickled by a fellow ler, how does one go about doing that? The kidnapping scenarios seem pretty cool. If i sign up for the kidnapping, does that guarantee that I will be tickled. How long would I be tickled for? How would I be tied up and what would I be wearing for the kidnapping?
I would say talk to fellow lers to find out if they want to. As to kidnapping, you are not guaranteed to be kidnapped. But when you register be sure to include that you want to be kidnapped and put down exactly what you want and especially DO NOT want if you are one of the people chosen because you are basically in control of what, who, how, safeword, and how you want things done. Just don't go too far with the fantasy because those doing the kidnapping may say they aren't comfortable with your set up. Good luck!

Last edited:
Yay my boyfriend and I are registered. We're going to stay the night Sat at the hotel.

I am registered and made my hotel reservation today. :bouncybou
I will arrive late Friday afternoon and depart on Sunday evening. :D

I'm planning to go. I emailed Lee a final question before registration but maybe one of you can answer. The Waiver that needs signed, it says sign a paper copy or your initials on the registration form. But I didn't see a space for initials.. so, how do you sign the waiver? Sorry if it's obvious..

Hey! I live In Australia, and I'd like to attend nest. Can anyone give me some info In even it Is and how I can be a part of it? Really keen to meet some people into It, as I never have. Hope your all well. Joel.

Please feel free to privet message me. Thanks.

Hey! I live In Australia, and I'd like to attend nest. Can anyone give me some info In even it Is and how I can be a part of it? Really keen to meet some people into It, as I never have. Hope your all well. Joel.

Please feel free to privet message me. Thanks.

I'm sure you go through the same stuff to be apart of it that people from here in the United States do... go through the site for payment... I know there are people from other countries that come to NEST... of course it'll be a little more expensive since you'll be coming from further away. But since I'm not from another country and don't try going to NEST, I'm not sure if you have to do something special, but I'm sure you don't... People from around the world are welcome. I think Libertine comes from England...

I'm on the fence about going to NEST because Ive never been to it before or any other gathering for that matter. Im a bit nervous BUT the Kidnapping scenarios really interest me and sound like fun!!! Still thinking about going!!! :)

I'm on the fence about going to NEST because Ive never been to it before or any other gathering for that matter. Im a bit nervous BUT the Kidnapping scenarios really interest me and sound like fun!!! Still thinking about going!!! :)

Its the best weekend ever! And the kidnappings are awesome! It's like a high school reunion with more tickling and less.
(Or more..... )
awkward conversation. Lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back