• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST, Can You Really Explain it...? :-)

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
I've been home since very late Monday night, and of course the loved ones in my life have been asking about NEST; did I have fun, what went on, etc. And I've been doing my best to describe the weekend...but can you ever really do it justice for folks who weren't there? Seriously, how in the world do you really explain:

* Random NEST karaoke by the pool (ooooh baby YOUUUU, you got what I NEEEED....)

* Me running across the !*&^?$@ hotel square trying to get a frickin' key to my room that WORKED for the kidnapping. And yes, those portions of my anatomy that you think are still sore are indeed still sore-they were never meant to bounce quite like that :cry1:.

* Poor Snailshell damaging himself more than anyone he played with, to the point that after he tortured you you felt sorry for him :rolleyes:

* Emporer hugs. Did anyone really get enough Emporer hugs?

* The Pirate Kidnapping. Damn.:eek:

* The look on the club security dude's face during the Pirate Kidnapping. I repeat: Damn :blaugh:

* Car Safari: Andy, DVNC, Amnesiac, Kittentoes and Libertine and myself all squished into a car driving to Xanadu and back trying to find the right restaurant for dinner. I didn't know they moved Compton to Philly, but I swear we drove through it :shock:

* DVNC nearly doing a spit-take in the front seat when I describe AffectionateDan as Pirate Poohbear :p

I know there's more that I'm forgetting, and even more I just can't articulate. My heart hurts. I miss you all, especially my NEST Newbians-you made Dave and I SO proud! All of you seemed to have a ball and I know you've made friends for life, which is what NEST is all about :dogpile:

There are so many names I can't list them all, it's been done plus I'll get weepy again. Enny, Rhino, Rob, Lilly...I'm still trying to figure out how to sneak you all into my carry-on luggage and I've been home for two days :smilelove. DVNC and Danimal...you know. Love you boys. Amnesiac...miss you Teddy-Bear, until next time. Chaneda, Snail and the Canadian Crew-you WILL come to Columbus in November and you know better than to argue with me :cool:

EDIT: How the heck did I forget to mention Avenger314?? Miss you already hon, hope your bruises are healing :cool:

Viper, Jeff, and the NEST TEAM: thank you for the fun on-camera on Sunday. It was a true honor.

And LeeAllure and Brighteyes: thank you just isn't enough :bowing::bowing:

Love you all. Let's do it again, shall we? :redheart:

Last edited:
Absolutely, let's do it again next year. :D

And it was great to see you being spanked while you were complimenting the spanker on his improved technique. :devil:

Mama B, that was truly what holidays should be, even with our impromptu tour of that Jersey burb. It DID remind me of south central... TickleChgo's cruisin' us along, he and I following treacherous technologies (I'll trust only the directions I dictate the day before, from now on...)...

...That gent leanin' against the wall, strapped, all casual...

...and I can still hear myself sayin', "Make the next right, man. We REALLY gotta get outta here..."

I'm wit' you on our Newbians. They freakin' ROCKED.

There ain't enough Emperor hugs. The man's now officially the icon.

Again. Again!

I will try my hardest for Columbus as always. You can beat me up even more. ;)

Snail Shell

Hi Bella!

I was really sorry not to speak with you more this year. You were so good at the comunication class, loved you there together with DVNC.

But alas...Nest is only 2 days and it´s almost impossible to speak with everyone there. Maybe next time we get the chance!

I will surely remember watching you go at lily on the main event....that was something to watch...gave me some shivers all over.

I had also a musical moment more or less like you on my way back. Mine was listening to the final music of "gladiator" which happened to play on the plane radio. Gladly I was not driving and didn´t had to stop like you...and of course, no mater how many friends i did, i know i still don´t have as much to miss as you....can hardly imagine what it is to get away from a true family.

Hope to catch up with you a bit more next year. I was told you could help me a bit with my english and i surely believe that :)

Kisses from Portugal, thanks for being there and help make NEST what it was

Next time ya take a road trip, ya'll need to stick with The Danimal & Viper Tour Bus

* DVNC nearly doing a spit-take in the front seat when I describe AffectionateDan as Pirate Poohbear :p
Breaks my heart that I missed this. :jester:
There ain't enough Emperor hugs. The man's now officially the icon.
I beg your freakin' pardon? That is *MY* freakin' domain, partner. Don't ya'll MAKE me git all Grizz on yo' natural ass!

Oh, you are sooooooooooooo toast, babygirl.

That's what you call that weak thing that you gave me when we first met?
You don't get the full-on Grizz experience when we're first meeting, silly wench! Don't wanna scare off the prey! :devil: Besides, your heterosexual life partner knows all about how dipped in awesomesauce REAL Danimal hugs are. So there. :twohugs:

You don't get the full-on Grizz experience when we're first meeting, silly wench! Don't wanna scare off the prey! :devil: Besides, your heterosexual life partner knows all about how dipped in awesomesauce REAL Danimal hugs are. So there. :twohugs:

Cool Ranch Dip, yo!

I think I can...

Technically, it's teh foremost popular non-sexual gathering of tickling afficionados in the United States sometimes called the Woodstock of the tickling world.

But in actuality, it's an emotional powerhouse of a weekend-long event where disparate community members, separated by distance and class converge and escape the sterile confines of the unimaginative real world of mundane vanillas to pursue their passions with other equally passionate individuals for a mind-altering, soul-excavating, consciousness-expanding orgiastic endorphin explosion that completely permeates the being that is you and merges it with the collective whole that is us into the one that is all with everything; where for four days, the world and all its limitations dissolve into the mists of ethereality, and all that remains is this safe little universe we call our own where we saturate our souls with pleasure and remember for the firts time in a year what it is to be alive, to be free, to be brethren with each other and the infinite possibilites of the now.

Its the place where awesomeness is so omnipresently pervasive that we rediscover a fun that mankind has all but lost, and grasp it's fleeting velvet threads for that all-too-brief moment when happiness seems not only possible, but inevitable and universal. To leave NEST is to know the emptiness of all that remains behind, and to learn the true meaning of pain when it ends as the real world and it's concrete monstrosities, steel behemoth temples of avarice, and dischordant cacophony of desperate Charybdisian clamorings winds its way into our minds and eyes and ears like a slow, numbing veil of needles; a gross testament to the grotesque abbatoir of the human spirit and the cemetary of imagination nestled between its rotted gangly troglyditic vestiges of vain, vulgar, gluttonous and septic corruption.

...I think I need to stop listening to this "Smile on your Brother" song right now.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmm! Cool Ranch Rib Crunchers! Yummilicious! :woot:

Indeed :cat:

Meanwhile, you know NEST is truly over when you're home and you say something from NEST or the TMF and no one knows what the heck you're talking about dammit...

My husband, a few nights ago: what are you making to go with the pasta?

Me: AWESOMESAUCE.

Him: ....what the hell's wrong with you....??

Those of you who know him can just see the deadpan Bob Newhart look on his face and you're crackin' up right now...:blaugh:

Aw, brer bear, yer still the Grizz for your bear hugs. TickleEmperor's the ever-huggin' example of NESTitude that needs t'be iconic in it's fuzzy goodness, tha's all.

Volume versus persistence. Omnipotence versus omnipresence. It's all good, brer. It's all about the love, doncha know? :)

Amny, you've a gift, brother. Well said!

B, I'm just picturin' the man, and grinnin'. It'll be another few months 'fore he's ingested the new lexicon, sugar. The deadpan is wicked, though. Always a pleasure!

You know what I really miss? Getting up in the morning and knowing that when I walk out the door I'm inevitably going to encounter the smiling faces of close friends. I'm sick of all these strangers.

Personally, I hope you lot cannot truely describe NEST to those of us who have never been, because if that's the case, then it really is as good as everyone says it is, and I do hope that is the case.

Reading all of this is soooooooooo depressing! I wish NEST were like "Friends," where we could all just sit around a coffeehouse and each others' apartments in an awesome city, never having to work, but having a limitless supply of funds. NEST 24/7.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back