• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Dreams

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I'm in junior high and riding the bus to school. It's the first warm days of May and there are a couple of girls in the front of the bus ( I always sit in the back if I can get a seat) giggling. They are wearing summer dresses and their bare arms look soft and smooth. One of their crossed legs reveals a foot bobbing out in the aisle, smooth, pink skin wrapped in a few strips of thin leather.

I wonder if there would ever be a place where I go walk up to girls like this and tickle them, not a mean, bad-boy tickle, but a sexy, giggling tickle.

Many years after, I wrote Kittletown, a story based on many childhood fanasies.

Three Kittletown novels later, I was sitting with my friend Pete. His Usenet screen name was Mr Hyde. He was visiting me from NY and we spent a good deal of his visit trading videos we had collected as well as stories and audio tapes. I had been collecting them since the snail mail days. That's when I first met him. He and I and a small handful of people communicated regularly.

Wouldn't it be amazing to have a kinda convention where other people into tickling could go and swap videos, stories, experiences and, dare I say, even play?

Our first NEST models were swap meets. People would come over my house and there would be tickling magazines in piles on tables along with an exhibit of videos (I would always have my huge case of videos nearby), piles of stories and other goodies. They would add their stuff to the mix and, throughout the day, negotiations would take place. There was always something playing on my TV and it attracted a semi-circle of people, faces frozen in amazement.

"Max, is this from Nu-Vue or Cal-Star?"
"Not sure. I got it from some guy in Canada. May be an original."

That all started in 1997. Back then the Phillies were still trying to nab the pendant, the thought of a black president was science fiction, the Twin Towers were still standing, I had just gotten over a long marriage.

Through NEST I met some of my best friends, Jeff, Ann & Drew, Ray & Tracy, and finally met friends I had communicated with but never seen like Andy. I had known Lee and met her previously but from NEST #2 to present, she was always there.

NEST 2009 was everything I had ever fantasized about. My strong childhood fantasies produced several books and my adult fantasies produced the biggest, most unique convention the world has ever seen.

Through the intense efforts of Lee and her staff, NEST 2009 was a real convention with a banquet room dinner served by "vanilla" waiters, and three full days of play. Gone were the magazines and videos. We were now dealing in real life with real smiles and real hugs and real people saying, "I never knew it could be like this."

Thank you everyone for making those dreams a reality. Thank you for making history. Thank you for your bravery in coming from so far away, all parts of the world. Thank you for your warmth and kind words.

I will never forget you.

Max

It was fantastic, wasn't it? :couch:
Thank you for starting it all, Max. :D

I'm glad I could help make your dreams a reality ;)
It's a pleasure for me to do so. I think that they
are many people's dreams, especially some of the
folks who thought they and this part of them would
always be hidden. To be able to have so many new
people come, and to have this be a rather normal
yet special event for them, is monumental. It really
shows how far we as an accepting group have come,
and how much this is something we all want and need.

Plus, it's so much fun. It has the potential to be as
fun as you want, or as serious as you need it. If you
need heavy, strict, immobilizing bondage, we have
that, if you like being pounced on by little-girl-kittens,
we have that, too, if you like being menaced by Rhinos,
sure, we can help accomodate ;)

Thanks to everyone who came, helped, enjoyed.

Lee

Epic post, max! I didn't get to meet you personally at NEST... But you helped provoke my epic fail in distraction :p. Thanks for all you do in the community! Can't wait for NEST 2010!!!!

Katie

As I told you twice over the weekend when I had the pleasure to meet you face to face, "one search of "the word" in 1997 brought up your website, and it was all over from there". The ride has been amazing ever since. The community, the forum, the gatherings, NEST, over a decade has taken me to a place where I know I'm not only NOT alone, but my people are thriving, and what g'd damn awesome people they are. Thanks for being the legend in the community that you are.

Beautiful post, Daddy. It really was an amazing event. It's come so far.
Hard to believe so much can change in just 13 years. I'm glad you posted
this, I think there are a lot of people who don't know the entire background
to NEST, and how much you've created within this community. I was totally
fascinated by you since I was about 13 or 14 years old. I never thought I'd
ever meet you in person, let alone become your kitty kat. I love you!

Ya done wonders, just by focusing the masses, brother, all in an effort to live a dream. It's a splendid dream, man. Thank you muchly for sharin' it for so long!

Wonderful dreams indeed, and ones I am so glad to have seen made real myself. What better purpose for a dream than to share it with so many people? My thanks, Max, for having that dream and keeping it alive for us all. :)

Awesome thread Max! That is one amazing story and to
have it evolve into what it is. all I can say is WOW!

Thanks for having the drive to make this the event it is today
I cannot tell how forever grateful I am to have been able to
be a part of it! :)

What can I possibly say. If it wasn't for your dreams then us young ins (like me) wouldn't have a place to go.

It was great to kinda meet you, and thanks. See you at NEST 2010.

Just found this. We had so much fun at NEST that we didn't want it to end. So, we invited Classy and her fine hubby to join us up in Portland for lunch and a look around to help extend it a bit...and to scout things out for possible future Maine events. Fortunately, the torrential rain filled thunderstorms held off until we were heading back.

NEST was amazing this year!...not that it isn't every year. Lee, you and the rest of the team did an outstanding job! Max, what can I say, brother? You're such an awesome person! How can anything you touch be any less so?! Can't wait to see you again!

Thank the heavens for dreams!!!

NEST is always so amazing! With the poking and the laughing and the thrashing!

Thanks for all you do, Max.........and making the dream a reality!;)

Drew

When I first found the internet I happened to stumble across the old newsgroups where a guy named max was to be found. I found a site, stories and a man talking about people of like mind getting together live and talking about their fetish and life in general.

I said to myself....yeah like that will ever happen for me.....

and a few years later I was divorced, remarried (to my awsome Raya) and I began to explore things a bit more seriously. By that time Max's nest had been getting a little bigger each year.

Tracy and I went to our first Gathering (SBG) and met some really awesome folks and decided it was time to see what nest was all about.

We havent missed one in the last 7. This year the community spirit was epic.

Max....Tracy and I love you. Lee....we love you too...

If it were not for Nest many of us would most likely have not met and become such good friends.......no....we would not have found our family. A family that has only increased in number as the years keep going by.........

Thank you......we are not alone...

It really is amazing how far it has come. I am going to tell a Max story...

It was Max that brought me out of the closet a long time ago. From our first meeting at Hooters where we swapped tickling stories. I was completely new to the whole tickling scene. Not that there was much back then, but it was more then I had ever thought of. Who knew there were stories and pictures, and magazines. It was Max who started this for me. I even had the chance to tickle his ex wife.

From Margaritaville to NEST 2009 you are the man! I am grateful to know you and have shared in so many memorable times with you.

Hey remember when...

RevJames/Jamie

that was beautiful Max...it is amazing how far this all has come, in all my years this was only my 2nd Nest...several years in between the two and the difference is noticeable...I loved the gathering and I loved hearing you play piano...thanks for the memories!

NEST is in my mind and memory forever, and changed me as a person. I mean it.

Thank you, Lee, thank you, Max, thank to all those I brought back in France in my heart.

Never, never, will I forget you.

This past year was my first time at Nest.. It was something. I enjoyed having breakfast with you a few times dear.. getting to know you and you answering the questions I had for I am sure I had the doe in the headlight look.. Thanks for putting up with me and my grumpyness untill I have a few cups of coffee in the mornings.. smiles. your the best..

hugssssssss/Lisa

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back