• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2009 Philadelphia Registration is now open!

Fuck yes! Awesome job on the site, will be signing up soon!

I wanna go. I wanna go.

Oh I suppose there is next year.

Have a load of fun peeps :D

All paid for!!!

Lets get ready for this.....I am soooo stocked. That countdown clock is no longer mocking me as much as it was yesterday.

Rob

All paid for!!!

Lets get ready for this.....I am soooo stocked. That countdown clock is no longer mocking me as much as it was yesterday.

Rob

Just a warning Rob.Ya can't find a decent taco in Philly.:p Looking forward to finally meeting you man.:D

Just a warning Rob.Ya can't find a decent taco in Philly. Looking forward to finally meeting you man.

I have heard this rumor...don't worry, I'll bring my own tortillas. :flatstare:

Rob

Ditto here. Will have it in the mail in the next day or two.

Hey Goth, if you guys want to know the easiest way from there to Phili, give a yell.

also if you want up-to-the-minute weather information about your trip, you don't even have to ask, just make any kind of contact with Ann and it will inevitably come to you :)

also if you want up-to-the-minute weather information about your trip, you don't even have to ask, just make any kind of contact with Ann and it will inevitably come to you :)

:objection: LOL Just you wait, mister! :slapfight: I'm only a weather channel freak during hurricane season...or when there's big storm systems brewing....or if something's going on that I want to know what to expect for or if.... OK, yeah. I'll be checking it out. Weather isn't one of those things I tend to like surprises on when I have plans...or traffic conditions.

You'll appreciate this one, Jeff...

We have neighbors that went to Philly for her brothers art exhibit over at UPenn this past winter. There was a sizeable storm working its way through as they were driving. They're originally from Seattle. So, they didn't have a clue on the route or what to expect on the roads. I'd done up maps and directios in advance and was on the computer watching both weather and road conditions as they drove. I was able to warn them in advance of trouble areas so that they were prepared...and in one spot routed them around a major tie-up. It IS nice to be a weather/traffic geek at times.

That reminds me. I need to get your book back to you. We might actually see you at the Boston munch before NEST. If so, I'll bring it along.

Oh, and Rob....There is one excellent Mexican place in Philly. But, it's clear the other side of town. We'll see what happens. Maybe we can sneak over that way at some point if you start going through withdrawal or something. We all know that's the real reason you haven't joined us before now! lol :jester:

Is it May yet???

Paid in full!:) Not only is NEST going to be great, but there is also the Mutter Museum!! I have been wanting to go there for years but hadn't gotten around to it:)

Paid in full!:) Not only is NEST going to be great, but there is also the Mutter Museum!! I have been wanting to go there for years but hadn't gotten around to it:)

mutter museum is awsome.. I want to go see it with you.

mutter museum is awsome.. I want to go see it with you.

You are more then welcome to come!!:) I was planning on starting a thread about it as the time comes closer and more people have registered:)

sweet. I look forward to going with you homer.. I have to register for nest tomorrow.. cant waite to see everyone.

hugssssss

This has been an amazing 24 hours for NEST registration - so far,
we have a remarkable 48 people registered!
That's almost half the people who were there last year alone! Can't
wait to see what the next month brings - it's shaping up to be
amazing.

Come join us ;)

Lee

Uh oh, beware verbose Mexicans bearing tortillas.
Why do I have a feeling HDS is going to be changing his signature lines again...
Oh, and Rob....There is one excellent Mexican place in Philly. But, it's clear the other side of town. We'll see what happens. Maybe we can sneak over that way at some point if you start going through withdrawal or something. We all know that's the real reason you haven't joined us before now! lol
We shall see, I may have a need for some Mexican food sometime that weekend but I shall try my best to resist. Besides, maybe they deliver!! And if not I will do my best to make it through. I can find other things to wrap in tortillas. :doublethrust:

This has been an amazing 24 hours for NEST registration - so far,
we have a remarkable 48 people registered!
That's freaking fantastic news!!!:yowzer:

I can't wait to see all of those I saw at NHLee, and of course those I have not had the pleasure of meeting before!!!

Rob

We shall see, I may have a need for some Mexican food sometime that weekend but I shall try my best to resist. Besides, maybe they deliver!! And if not I will do my best to make it through. I can find other things to wrap in tortillas. :doublethrust:

Hehe I'm sure you'll find something to wrap up!

They're a sit-down place and don't deliver. The only hitch is that it's about a 40 min. drive each way. But, it's worth the trip if you're in the mood and the time is there. We'll see what happens.

Fabulous news on the numbers, Lee! I can't wait! :happyfloa

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back