• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New here

TickleMeBridget said:
Thanx everybody. You all seem awesome!

I am! (Well, I don't want to be rude and presume to speak for anyone but myself... :D ) --Kidding, kidding! There are lots of cool folks around here!

Seriously, though, welcome to the forum, prepare for the onslaught of PMs and such, because you're young, female, pretty and new. Reply to who you like, shrug off the trolls (we have some of those, too), post around and ask the mods if you need advice or assistance, of course.

Take care, and enjoy yourself! :)

TickleMeBridget said:
who's Mimi?

Mimi is one of the wonderful mods here....who happens to also be great at creating amazing sig pics. Just drop her a PM with what type of image you're thinking of and she comes up with all sorts of goodies.

Mimi is one of our fine Senior Moderators. She assists in much of the decision making of the forum, and also runs trivia on Sunday nights. She's great, very helpful, and, as I pointed out before, designs many of the signature pictures that you see from most of the members. I had a ladder signature picture for a while, but took it down. (I'll explain to you about that at some point when we talk or message)
Anyhow, yes, 10,000 posts. I know it is a lot. Much of it was done in the Silly Stuff forum, where one can play name games, have alaphbet threads, etc. I am, I believe, 11th highest in the forum's top posters. Our king of posting is the wonderful milagros 317, who has an amazing 97,000 plus posts, and, it is my guess, will reach the awesome number of 100,000 in the next couple of months. No one else is even close to him. The next highest, I believe, is the awesome mod Kurch, with over 26,000.
So, yes, Bridget, if you want a signature, private message Mimi, and speak to her about it. I have no doubt that she can assist you. Take care, enjoy, and I hope to speak to you soon.

Mitch

There is discussion of all types. There is a tickling discussion section, where one can discuss anything tickling related. There is a general discussion forum, where any topic can be raised, a politics forum, which I stay out of now, as discussion of politics can get controversial. There are art sections, where one can post drawings, and image sections where one can post tickling pictures, or body part pictures, such as feet. There are also personal and pen pal sections, where one can post ads looking for people to meet for tickling, or what not, or to pen pal with, through private message, or email. No doubt as a girl, you have already gotten some private messages from guys. Many things go on throughout the site. There is also the chatroom, which one can visit, and where all types of discussion, from tickling, to other topics, can go on.

Hope that helped.

Mitch

Here's Mimi's profile.

What else goes on here? Chat, general discussion, celebrations, plans for gatherings, stories, pics and art are posted... Well, really, it's pretty self-explanatory when you start looking around.

Welcome to the forum, Bridget! I'll be sure to get you hooked up with a sig pic all your own. ;)

welcome to this place. it's an awesome place and yeah there are alot of awesome people here (me being the most awesome.j/k) So um, I'm wondering, being a new girl here, how many pms did you get? lol :p.

Allow me to continue to roll out the Welcome Wagon to our new fellow member , TickleMeBridget. You seem like a pretty cool gal , Bridget ( & cute , too , judging from your myspace page ... & don't worry , I won't ask you about your feet ) ... glad to have you aboard!!! Have a great time here! :wavingguy

Mimi said:

Welcome to the forum, Bridget! I'll be sure to get you hooked up with a sig pic all your own. ;)

Mimi did my sig pic. All I did was give her a few ideas on what I wanted.
I think she did the most awesome job imaginable. :D :couch:

TKLMAN said:
Allow me to continue to roll out the Welcome Wagon to our new fellow member , TickleMeBridget. You seem like a pretty cool gal , Bridget ( & cute , too , judging from your myspace page ... & don't worry , I won't ask you about your feet ) ... glad to have you aboard!!! Have a great time here! :wavingguy

she has a myspace page? lol.

TickleMeBridget said:
Did I miss the joke?

"The Joke" that you refer to is most likely (based on how often I've seen) refering to the "98% of the internet has a MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, post this in your sig" thing. Of course, I'm sure he didn't mean that itself, just making a joke about it, which is easy to do.

<_<

>_>

Oh, and hi, I'm Excess. Nice to meet you (well, as nice as it is to meet someone through no conversation whatsoever :p). Have a good time here and stuff, and don't be afraid to give some creeps a kick in the E-nuts that are their pride if they bother you.

TickleMeBridget said:
Did I miss the joke?

oh lol was that a joke? I didn't even realize there was a joke, so I missed it too Bridget. and I like your sig pic, it's cute.

mtTicklemonster said:
oh lol was that a joke? I didn't even realize there was a joke, so I missed it too Bridget. and I like your sig pic, it's cute.

Thanks! Mimi is a Goddess!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back