• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW MODEL SASHA IS HOGTIED AND TICKLED! M/F

AbsolutelyTkld

TMF Master
Sasha has the most ticklish feet we have seen yet. So what better position to get to those feet than a good ol' hogtie! This girl is soo ticklish she uses all her strength to fight our ler off. It was like riding a bull. She actually launched our ler right off of her AND off the bed. I didn't even edit it out cause it was so good. Watch and enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Snapshot 4 (11-1-2011 11-01 PM).png
    Snapshot 4 (11-1-2011 11-01 PM).png
    164.8 KB · Views: 367
  • Snapshot 5 (11-1-2011 11-02 PM).png
    Snapshot 5 (11-1-2011 11-02 PM).png
    164.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Snapshot 6 (11-1-2011 11-03 PM).png
    Snapshot 6 (11-1-2011 11-03 PM).png
    175.4 KB · Views: 555
  • SHTTprev.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,057
I like when she pressed the "EJECT" button in the end.

Good clip!

JD

Im not a big fan of hogtie but I like this preview. I love her reaction to that tender spot on her toe and that deep laugh of hers. Should be a good purchase thanks.

Wow, she has a Great Laugh!!!
But did you tickle her around her waist or maybe the armpits???

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Excellent toe tickling!

Sasha reminds me of a younger version of Rene from Tickling Paradise. Very sexy!

Thanks everyone! Yeah, when I first met her I completely thought the same thing. She totally reminded me of Rene from TP. I tried so hard not to laugh when she launched him off of her. I was very surprised because she is probably only 100lbs soaking wet lol!

Last edited:
The tickler upped the intensity, and so did the ticklee

Sasha's reaction to the milder tickling is intense, so when the tickler ups the intensity to full tickle torture, it's no surprise what happens.

Maybe the Best Lee Ever!!!

Wow, Sasha you look like a Dream to Tickle!!!
I didn't think it could be, but this Video is Better than the other!!!
She has such an Amazing Laugh and the Silent Laughter is to die for!!!
You can see her go from a small giggle, to a light laugh, to an all out laugh as the tickling gets harder or he finds a good spot!
I also like the way he verbally teases her, she even responds with smart or sorry remarks in between all the laughter!
This is another one of Sasha's video that is well worth the money! I don't think anyone will be disappointed with this Amazing Lee!

Awesome Video, Thanks For A Job Well Done!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back