• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New person here.

karasmiles

I posted in the profile section. Was that right? I'm new here, obviously. I don't know where to start. I'm kinda scared. I wonder if I'm too old to start exploring this side of me. I'm almost 40. I don't look it though. Yeah, everyone says that, but I look about 30 something. Just don't look for me first thing in the morning. LOL.

Am I doing this correctly? If not, please tell me what the ettiquette is here.

You're never too old to explore something. :)

Welcome to the forum.

I posted in the profile section. Was that right? I'm new here, obviously. I don't know where to start. I'm kinda scared. I wonder if I'm too old to start exploring this side of me. I'm almost 40. I don't look it though. Yeah, everyone says that, but I look about 30 something. Just don't look for me first thing in the morning. LOL.

First off, welcome to the forum.

Secondly you are fine. There is not real ettiquette to introducing yourself.

We have a pretty good bunch of members and mods who will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about the forum or anything else usually, and will do their best to make you feel as welcome as possible.

And do not forget to try the Brisket it is really good.

Welcome. Have a great time here. You will enjoy it.

hi karasmiles!

welcome to the worlds numero uno tickling forum!

Everyone has already given you excellent advice, Kara. There's nothing to really grasp about the forum other than if you see a topic you'd like to contribute to, go for it. Everyone has that right. So having said that, welcome and have some fun! :)

Etiquette?! We have etiquette here on the TMF?! Huh ... how 'bout that?! :rolleyes:

All kidding aside , welcome to the forum , karasmiles. Have fun & good luck in your explorations of your tickle-fetish ... which , in my opinion , is the BEST FETISH EVER!!!

Ta-ta!

Hello karasmiles,

Welcome to the TMF, and you did things correctly, never too old to start explorign oneself. I hope that you have fun here, and enjoy the forum!

Myriads

Welcome to the forum karasmiles, hope you love and enjoy it here and enjoy your stay. Welcome to the TMF! My name is ticklebunny 2 and I just wanted to give you a big warm greeting and wanted to say hi!:xpulcy:;):hello:;):wahooo: There are so many great people here, this is a place to make a lot of great friendships and have a great time relaxing and laughing and unwinding! Hope you will be here to stay with us for quite some time. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask one of the members or ask me if you have any questions about tickling or how the TMF works but most of all if you have any questions on how TMF works and things like that, moderators are great also, they can answer your questions. So welcome!! ;)

Enjoy your stay!!!;):roflmao::xpulcy:;)

Welcome to TMF!
Its quite a ride and have fun exploring the awesome thing known as tickling :)

Welcome kara!! And don't be silly - you're never too old to learn something new about yourself, and have a little fun :)

As far as etiquette...we're a laid back bunch :) Be yourself, and you'll be fine!

Welcome to the looney bin!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

:gbtoast:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back