• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Sheriff in Town

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Ticklefans,

I just want to take a moment and let you all know that I am very excited to be part of a great team of the Mod Staff not to mention this positive community. I will try my hand at this Moderator stuff for a trial period and hope I can do justice to the staff that's already in place.

On that note, I will do my best to keep it positive and Flame Free, just as it was before the mini-Apocalypse!

Going forward, I will be in charge of the TMF Member Pics section of this Forum, so any pics you'd like to submit should be sent to me. My email address is in my Profile. If you are submitting a pic, please make sure to write the word "pic" in the subject line. This will help me organize my email load.

As some of you may already know, I am a Professional Dominatrix who also happens to be into tickling, therefore if you have questions regarding this topic please follow the protocol in the Links/updates section. Each day I receive MANY emails. Some serious, some not. Those that are not or do not follow protocol, get deleted and I move on to those that are sincere. I am a strict Dom, but I'm also a caring and respectful Dom. I do not blow off any emails and therefore try to answer all of them. I've established this email protocol in order to weed out harassment and bs so that I may get to the emails of those that are sincere. It's not often that someone in my trade opens themselves up to the public for questions, but I've grown to love this Tickling community very much and will do all I can to advocate healthy sexual expression.

Having said all that: email me if you need me, but NEED me if you email me. Polite and respectful emails only please. Thank you everyone, I look forward to contributing even more to this Forum! Happy Tickling!

Welcome

Welcome Mia,

It's good to have you here. All three of you new mods beat me to the punch in introducing yourselves! I like that... speedy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back