• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Images *WARNING EXPLICIT SEX* - M/F - Fucked & Foot Tickled

wiggles cigar and hoists eyebrows up and down Now THAT'S what I call the best of both worlds....

Now that is tickling and sex!! :yowzer::mhorns:
The position in the first pic is how I like to tickle and have sex.

The 4th pic gives me some GREAT ideas, I love that position!

yesssss

As a ticklee myself the doggie style is the best for ticklish feet especially when use of cuffs and waist band to hold feet in place as you get feet tickled while having great sex with your partner

Awesome clip! I've tickled a woman's feet during sex but I've never seen a video like this. Maybe the next clip you could incorporate some restraints as well. Can't wait to see more.

Here comes the rain on the parade...

I did purchase the clip and was very excited to see this scenario. However, I feel the clip was a complete disaster. The tickling was bad, the sex was awful, and the guy spent more time looking at the director than at the beautiful woman. Great idea, horrible execution.

breaking new ground

I did purchase the clip and was very excited to see this scenario. However, I feel the clip was a complete disaster. The tickling was bad, the sex was awful, and the guy spent more time looking at the director than at the beautiful woman. Great idea, horrible execution.[/QUOTE/]

Give Charlee kudos for putting out there what we fantasize about. Sex and tickling are a great combination but on camera it can be hard to exploit. Keep on keeping on Charlee!

Let me get this straight.... you paid this guy to hump that hottie and tickle her toes??

Holy crap Batman! Put me in your next film and I'll pay you. What I lack in looks I'll make up for in enthusiasm.

I am deleting my posts, threads, comments, etc. It's a shame. I am certain they will remain on record "somewhere". But in light of the ever increasing invasion of privacy, I will not make it easy for the NSA or any other Government agency to gather my "intelligence". So, sorry if this offends, comes across paranoid or whatever. It sucks our country is in this mess. Take it light folks, I'm permanently out.

Tat:usa:

Last edited:
Awesome!!

:3poke: This is a Tickle Torture Masterpiece. Beautiful Charlee getting the best of both worlds. It would have been even better if we could have watched Charlee tickled all the way through until she was actually cuming during the tickling. Charlee's partner now he is one lucky dude. You keep it up and lets do that again!!!!!! :veryhappy

witchtickler:firedevil

Yeah I must say that this clip was great I thought. I did not think it was poorly done to be honest. I also give Charlee and this guy on the tickle video kudos, I also have noticed there doesn't seem to be an abundance of really good quality and great tickle/sex video clips or videos, that is really a shame. I mean great tickle videos, but be nice to see some really great tickle sex videos / clips too also.
Since for so many yeah tickling can be casual and fun and lighthearted -also can be very erotic and intimate for so many people.

Great job Charlee and to the guy on the clip, I really loved this clip and enjoyed watching the clip very sexy and very erotic-a great concept but would have loved to have seen the guy more focus on Charlee than the camera, maybe a look here and there at cam but more on Charlee other than that not bad, felt the clip was kind of short but all in all, a great tickle sex clip I thought, playful and bold and sexy I loved it. Would have loved to have seen more playful tickling then just the feet-but other than that, video was sizzling hot I thought. Kudos to Charlee and the guy on video clip-so would love to see restraints added-maybe Charlee playfully tickle torment the guy while having sex that would be something-more tickle action including w the sex and eroticism. But all in all a great tickle sex clip.

Just bumping this thread to remind forum users there are still masterpieces that reside among the crap videos here. You just might have to do a little digging in the mud to get to the gold. All hail Queen Charlee!!!!

Sorry to bump an old thread, just paying my respects to one of my favorite videos. Soooo grood!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back