• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling Paradise Models ....For real?

bennyV

I've been a long time Tickling Paradise fan until I started hearing mixed opinions on the genuine ticklishness of their newer models. I know that alot of extremely ticklish girls have worked with this company in the past so I'm hoping these accusations are untrue. Any thoughts , comments , opinions would be greatly appreciated. And by the way , you guys are incredible!

I haven't seen any of the newer vids, but I doubt Rene would do anything but bring us her best and most authentically ticklish. Just my opinion.

Not likely.

Their bread and butter is general foot fetishism. Tickling is a minor addition to their other collections.

I doubt very much that they would put any more effort into finding a specific model that is primarily ticklish than to just hire a model who can pretend to laugh her ass off one day and trample some guy the next.

Not likely.

Their bread and butter is general foot fetishism. Tickling is a minor addition to their other collections.

I doubt very much that they would put any more effort into finding a specific model that is primarily ticklish than to just hire a model who can pretend to laugh her ass off one day and trample some guy the next.

I have to disagree with you partially. TPs catalog is primarily tickling. Compared to tickling they have few pure foot fetish material. The emphasis of their videos is obviously foot tickling, but it's still tickling. In the past they had fantastic models like Lily, Star and the girls from the Contest and Miss Ticklish USA. They were beautiful and ticklish. They have seem to have fallen off lately. I recently bought 3 clips from them and the models were obviously not ticklish and were faking rather poorly. I hate to say it, but TP has fallen into the tickle model trap that many producers fall into.

If this is true, then it is unfortunate. I always liked tp vids and this could lead to many tickle enthusiast losing interest in their product.

One thing I find rather dissapointing is that I discovered that some of my favorite ticklees from TP have been in foot fetish vids where they're having their feet licked and sucked without even showing a smile or giggle. I won't name names , but you can look for yourself on their clips page under " foot worship" I don't know what to think.

Hold on there !
I see many of my favorite lees having foot worship without a ticklish reaction, but I know they are indeed ticklish. It's just a different sensation, but that's a whole nother thread.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back