• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickling Site

Nice,

Glad to see new tickling companies come out.

Maybe some of the folks here who have been wanting something more will find sanction in these videos!

I wrote to this site, asking for some basic info, but
they never wrote back to me. Has anybody seen one of
their vids?

I hope so, because these Southern girls are very pretty,
and their feet are amazing! Hope they are ticklish, too.

Hi Gang,I'm Ray the webmaster for South Bound Girls,I have had a couple of Tech problems getting emails through the website if anyone has any questions contact me at [email protected] and I hope to have the email at my site working,As for my site I'm trying different things with some different concepts that I think most of you will like,Thanks,Ray...

I don't think I would buy these as tickling videos without at least some of the preview clips showing the models being tickled.

Great site razarman. I love it when a new tickling video company is born, especially when it features foot tickling. Do you know if the ordering of videos part of your site is working?

Ordering Videos

I recieved a email today from a person that said he had a problem ordering a video I have contacted PayPal to let them know of the problem,Just let me know if there are any more problems ordering videos,Thanks,Razarman

Okay....

In spite of the problems Razarman just mentioned, I finally got
my order out to Southern Girls, and apparently it went through
with PayPal. I ordered one of Mindy's tapes (the hot brunette).

If Raz has my order, I hope he gets it to me quickly! Then I
will be more than happy to post a review here.

Hey! Starbuck you will get it soon

Starbuck,Thanks for your video order I will mail it to you 11/18/02 I think you will enjoy the video,I'm working really hard to make my website a success and trying to get some good models to work with,Thanks for everyones support and I hope all of you enjoy my website,Raz

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back