• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No-Show Model

Frowg

TMF Master
So, my first video session was scheduled for 5, she was a no show, very irritating. Let's hope the 7:30 appointment can be a bit more professional.

So, my first video session was scheduled for 5, she was a no show, very irritating. Let's hope the 7:30 appointment can be a bit more professional.

I'm afraid you might have to have to get used to that sort of thing. A lot of models are either late, call at the last minute to cancel or simply don't show up, without giving any news. This can happen even with candidates that seem really enthusiastic and that you're sure will show up. You can never know for sure. That's not counting those who do show up but turn out not to be ticklish enough. It's very frustrating, but it's all part of the game.

It wouldn't be that big of a deal if she would just call and say "hey, it's me, sorry, I've lost my nerve and I'm not coming." I had to schedule a more experienced and professional model at a more inconvenient time to accomodate the newb, I hope that doesn't reflect poorly on me.

but then again, I suppose coming on here to bitch is not the most professional behavior either, lol.

Yeah you gotta make sure you can trust the person and that you know the person pretty well before making an appointment for tickling, a lot of people will cancel because they are nervous or just don't wanna go for it.

It wouldn't be that big of a deal if she would just call and say "hey, it's me, sorry, I've lost my nerve and I'm not coming."

I know. You work really hard and do your best to be polite, professional and all, but apparently that's just not enough for some people. They behave like you don't deserve to be treated with respect, like it simply doesn't matter. I just don't understand how people can act in such an uncivil way.

Sure, it's disappointing when a model calls to cancel, but at least she understands that she made some kind of commitment and that the least she can do is let you know. Unfortunately, as you know, some don't even bother. Frankly, I'm not too crazy about last-minute cancellations either. I can understand that sometimes something does come up at the last minute, including cold feet. But it seems to me that the models usually have plenty of time to think about it and to make sure they have some free time. Why they wait at the last minute and waste someone else's time is beyond me.

I used to get a lot of shoot cancellations and no-shows in the past. It still happens from time to time, but nowadays it's mostly candidates that drop out before we schedule a shoot or that do come for a shoot but turn out not to be ticklish enough. It's really sad when you get a couple of playful, enthusiastic models who genuinely seem to enjoy the idea of doing a tickling shoot and actually go to the trouble of showing up, only to find out a shoot isn't possible because they don't have what it takes to make a good video. I do compensate them for their trouble, at least, but I still feel bad when I have to tell them we can't do a shoot, even though it's obviously not my fault (or theirs, for that matter).

but then again, I suppose coming on here to bitch is not the most professional behavior either, lol.

Well, you know, sometimes it helps to vent one's frustrations by sharing one's bad experiences with people who understand. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Thank you. Your input is very reinforcing, and I'm definately not going to let myself get discouraged. I think a lot of it is just the butterflies you get when you realize you are about to be tickle tortured! I don't understand though, why someone would answer the ad if they are not ok with that.

I imagine not a lot of models would be thrilled about something like that, unless the shoot money were really good. I mostly work with ordinary people, not professional fetish models, so it's not something I can require of them. Not sure the pros would like it very much either. It doesn't seem like a very good deal for the models in any case.

This has happened to me as well. Two-thirds of those who have responded to my ad, even to the point of making an appointment just to meet for coffee and check out the energy first, have disappeared. They don't answer the phone, don't respond to e-mails, it's just life. I've had plenty of experience setting the place up for a shoot, then taking it down again, I've gotten pretty good at it.
And I do love it when someone does eventually call back, I've heard this 'had to pick up a friend at the airport who didn't tell me she was coming' three times. Some kind of friend.
The one I also liked was Jade, a local fetish model, who's stood me up twice, yet keeps responding to my ad. She tried to blame the previous bail outs on me, but when I didn't write back to help escalate the fight, she eventually wrote back and confessed she didn't know if she'd be able to take all that tickling and chickened out, but after having a few experiences, feels she could now. I still didn't respond.
It just be's that ways. But hey, it makes one even more appreciative of the models who do show up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back