• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nonconsentual Tickling Video

PiperGK1

TMF Regular
Has anyone ever seen this one, which was from Paradise Vision Inc.? Supposedly they tickled a prostitute without her knowing what was coming, and I've read some people calling it "disturbing" and "totally real", but I'm just skeptical that maybe it's a complete put on.

Just wondered!

let me just add I have seen this video and its nothing more than kidnapping. It gives us all a bad name and it made me feel like a creep

I'm sure that she consented and was just acting otherwise she could sue them and press charges

Aaaaaaand the firestorm begins.

SO WHAT IF IT'S NON CONSENTUAL ((VS)) HE SHUD BE ARRESTED

Round One!

Ready?

FIGHT!

Isn't the same and/or similar thing being discussed here?

It is.

Also, I'm not trying to be a dick to the threads OP...but...this topic has been beaten into the ground.

If a REAL non-con video is ever filmed...no one will see it...and here's why:

--The original videographer will have no time to edit and/or post...BECAUSE HE/SHE WILL BE IN PRISON...where they belong...for a long, long time.

End of story.

Has anyone ever seen this one, which was from Paradise Vision Inc.? Supposedly they tickled a prostitute without her knowing what was coming, and I've read some people calling it "disturbing" and "totally real", but I'm just skeptical that maybe it's a complete put on.

Just wondered!

Save your money, unless you choose to view it at Tickling Paradise's VOD site. Then it's still a waste of money but not AS big a waste of money. TP makes a nice try, but the video can't stand up to scrutiny when watched, and that's if you can silence your bullshit detector long enough to even watch it.

Isn't the same and/or similar thing being discussed here?

Indeed. It's a fake. I posted in the thread that Crystal has linked for you and have explained why. Long story short, the girl tickled in said film appeared in one of their audition videos. She clearly got overwhelmed, but she was a paid actress that knew the business TP was in before the filming began. No doubt.

anyone who thinks it was fake, must be blind. This is the real deal, you never seen her again in any other video, they made it in a hotel where they never before did one. I have the video, her feet are off the wall ticklish.:welcome:

I still say its the real deal and if its not, that hooker should be in hollywood with meryl streep.

Indeed. It's a fake. I posted in the thread that Crystal has linked for you and have explained why. Long story short, the girl tickled in said film appeared in one of their audition videos. She clearly got overwhelmed, but she was a paid actress that knew the business TP was in before the filming began. No doubt.

Adam is accurate!. She is in their audition tape section under another name for those that have had a subscription to Paradise. It was a setup.

Bottom line is if YOU believe it was real then it was real to YOU. :D Enjoy

ST

anyone who thinks it was fake, must be blind. This is the real deal, you never seen her again in any other video, they made it in a hotel where they never before did one. I have the video, her feet are off the wall ticklish.:welcome:

If you don't see it's fake, you didn't watch close enough. Probably having been busy doing something else! :p

Adam is accurate!. She is in their audition tape section under another name for those that have had a subscription to Paradise. It was a setup.

Bottom line is if YOU believe it was real then it was real to YOU. :D Enjoy

ST

If she really was in audition tape before the actual video was made, then ill stand corrected, although i still stand by the statement that shes an excellant actress.

You make me lol.

You really think that someone who was so upset about being tied up and tickled to the point of threatening physical violence and legal action would let themselves be tied up in several different positions, one after the other?

:rolleyes:

You make me lol.

You really think that someone who was so upset about being tied up and tickled to the point of threatening physical violence and legal action would let themselves be tied up in several different positions, one after the other?

:rolleyes:

Is it possible you are talking about another video? In the hooker-video there was only one position as far as I remember.

You know what, that'd be my mistake - I was talking about the "other" non-con video, my apologies, LionKing08.

If i have not look at over a 100 tapes or more i might get fooled. This was not fake anyone who looks at the tape from start to finsh, will see it was real.
Adam must be seeing another tape or girl.It is the real deal.:hipoke:

I've seen the video many times and to be honest, I don't know if it's fake or not. some people claim that they know it's fake but I've never seen any proves. but then again I haven't seen the audition tape section you talk about so I don't know about that..

what I do know is, that it has been discussed to death already whether this video is real or not. frankly I don't really care anymore and I actually think it would be best to drop the discussion and let people believe what they want.
maybe it's better too if this video will stay as a mystery... or maybe I'm just full of shit! :dancingmonster:

I just wandered into this thread and I haven't read much of the posts but anything non-con would be the legal equivalent of making, marketing and selling a rape video. It just wouldn't happen. At the very least, it'd be all over the news and it hasn't been.

The people involved, the company, everything would be shut down before it even saw the light of day. The guy who started Girls Gone Wild was arrested with not getting disclosure agreements if I'm not mistaken, as an example. It's called acting. Damn good acting, but acting still.

Seriously.

Watched it... Thought it wasn't a real noncon vid, but.... I still liked the video. I would never buy it though.

Shrug. I think I real noncon vid would probably be very disturbing to watch. (for me)

Adam must be seeing another tape or girl.It is the real deal.:hipoke:

I beg to differ. Same girl. The only difference between the audition and the video is her hair color. I'm dead serious.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back