• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

November: Evening of the First (/f)

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
Sara slept as soon as she had used the toilet back in her room. She was physically and emotionally exhausted and disoriented. Somehow she’d woken up on a crisp autumn morning, headed to work and ended up in a bizarre nightmare.

When she finally roused from a long nap, she took another shower to ease the aching muscles in her belly and limbs and sat on the bed, drip-drying. She noticed that sometime, perhaps when she was unconscious, they’d left a toothbrush, paste and floss for her. How considerate, she thought bitterly.

Trying to remember what she used to do in the worst times of her life, she remembered that her aunt was a devout Christian and found a Bible in the bookcase. Strangely, there were various sections torn out of it, seemingly at random. The book of Job, the one she thought might help was gone, as were Genesis, Ruth, the book of John, and Revelation. Other books had pages torn out at random; only Luke and Acts were whole. It was very strange.

Dinner was pushed under the slot; steak, baked potato and broccoli along with a small bottle of inexpensive wine; the kind they sold in 4-packs at grocery stores. Sara ate sparingly, hoping to down the wine at once if and when they came for her again to get through her next torment.

Claudia came along to open the door not long after Sara had eaten, holding the stun gun. Sara gave a weary, shuddering sigh and drank the wine while Claudia watched impassively. “I hope I pass out soon,” she said with self-pity.

“We’re doing something different this evening,” Claudia said. “Come on out.”

Sara followed her, no longer even paying attention to the fact that she was still nude. And she paused, eyes a little wide when she saw the situation. Ellen was being held in the stocks. Her ankles were just a little apart, her toes tied to a latch on top. Her arms were cuffed over her head, and she was mostly naked except for a pair of light blue panties. She looked resigned.

Carl and Vanessa sat nude on the carpet beside the stocks, looking like a couple of teenagers looking up at a movie screen. “Good evening,” said Carl. The couple had rarely spoken at all to her, Sara noticed.

“Hi,” Sara said, trying not to give in to the urge to attack. She looked at the couple and to Ellen. Sara remembered something Ellen had said about gaining stamina and thought about the torn Bible and it clicked. She turned to Claudia. “How long have they held her captive?” she asked.

Claudia was startled but rallied quickly. “I want you to kneel down and lick Ellen’s feet,” she said as if Sara hadn’t spoken.

Sara looked at Ellen’s feet. Sara had been though a lot that day, had had things done to her. But she’d never done anything like this. She felt ill. “Lick?”

Claudia pointed the stun gun. “I’ll torture you half the night if you don’t obey.”

Sara knelt down by the stocks. She didn’t smell any offensive odors, so Ellen must have washed. Or been made to wash. She had size 5‘s with lower arches than Sara and shorter toes. “I’m sorry,” said Sara.

Ellen bit her lip. “No problem.”

“Start,” commanded Claudia. “I’ll tell you what to do as you go along.”

Sara swallowed and held the toes of Ellen’s bound right foot. Sara stuck out her tongue and leaned forward. She hesitated, closing her eyes.

“Not going to?” asked Claudia. “Then it’ll be a long night.”

Sara shook her head. “Ill do it,” she said quietly. She stuck out her tongue and placed it on Ellen’s heel, giving a single lick along the arch.

Ellen squealed. Sara wiped her mouth gently.

Claudia sighed audibly. “Sara, put your mouth on her bare foot. And you’re not to take it off until I order you to.”

Sara closed her eyes and placed her lips in a gentle kiss on Ellen’s heel.

“Suck on her toes,” ordered Claudia. “And Vanessa, give her a hand.” Sara reluctantly pulled two toes into her mouth and gently sucked while Vanessa raked her long nails down Ellen’s sole.

Ellen was bucking and laughing in the stocks, struggling in vain to pull her ankles out of their confined spaces. “Neee-haa-ha!”

“Lick her foot up and down,” said Claudia. “Don’t take your tongue off of her.”

Both women started using their wet tongues to trace the lines and wrinkles of Ellen’s bare soles. They were soon wet with saliva as they licked her arches.

Carl stood behind Ellen and ran his hands up and down her sides, taking time here and there to cup a breast or play with her navel.

Ellen was laughing hard as she had so many times before, tears coming down her flushed cheeks. She knew to simply let the laughter have its way with her, to become one with the torment as her body struggled on its own for release. She withdrew into a red fog of hysteria.

Claudia put her hand on Sara’s shoulder. “You can stop licking for now.”

Sara placed a trembling hand over her lips to wipe them. Part of her had almost enjoyed the act of revenge while another part still felt a little disgusted. “Now what?” she asked as Ellen continued to laugh and squirm in the background.

Claudia gave a half-smile. “Tell me what you want to do.”

Sara took a deep breath. “To go home or back to my room.”

“Oh,” said Claudia, disappointed. “That was the wrong answer.”

She, Vanessa and Carl dragged her to the x-frame and restrained Sara again. This time, each of her big toes had a rubber cuff placed around it connected to the ankle cuff to restrict mobility.

“Wait, stop! I did what you wanted!” she protested.

“The correct answer,” Claudia said after Sara was again trapped in a spread-eagled position again, “was to torment Ellen further. Or perhaps pleasure her or yourself.”

“I’ll do what you want!” she cried.

“It’s not just that,” said Claudia. “I want you to want to. And you will, with time.”

“Please!” Sara begged. “Don’t tickle me, please!”

Claudia wiped a tear from Sara’s eye. “Carl,” Claudia said, “come help me for a moment. Let Vanessa play with Ellen.”

Vanessa straddled Ellen and played with her upper body, running her hands sensuously over her sides and breasts, causing cackles and squeals from the helpless woman.

Carl approached, fully erect. “What can I do here?” he asked.

Claudia went into her box and pulled out a toothbrush. “I have my tickle tool,” said Claudia. “Go to Sara’s foot and use the one nature gave you.”

“No,” whimpered Sara.

Claudia moved the head of the toothbrush in gentle clockwise circles starting at the heel and moving up to the toes while Carl moved the tip of his penis gently up and down Sara’s vulnerable arch.

“Naa-haaa, pl-pleheease!” Sara shrieked.

The room filled with the sounds of helpless female laughter as both women were tormented. It seemed to go on and on, the hysterics intoxicating Carl and Vanessa.

Carl moved his hand quicker and quicker up and down his shaft, unable to control himself, his tip running up and down Sara’s bare sole. He groaned in pleasure, ejaculating.

Sara screamed in protest as the warm stickiness spread over her helpless foot.

“Here, let me get that,” said Claudia. She pulled out a bottle of Purell and moved to Sara’s other foot to scrub. Carl, despite starting to go limp, decided to stroke her sides and armpits.

Sara was hysterical, whipping her head back and forth as she was tickled and scrubbed again, while being forced to listen to Ellen’s own peals of helpless laughter. Her face was pink, hair disheveled, eyes tearing up again. “Naaahaa! Nnyaaaha!” she cried out over and over.

Claudia stopped, admiring that Sara’s soles were both pink as well. “Carl, let’s let her breathe for a few minutes.”

Carl did so while Sara gasped for air. Sara was very tired. “Please…” she begged.

Claudia got a jar and paintbrush out of her box. “Now we’ll let you enjoy Ellen’s torture for a while.” The jar held a powder in it. She dipped the brush in the powder and swiftly dusted Sara’s mound. “There, this will help. Come on, Carl.” Carl and Claudia walked over to Ellen.

Sara’s eyes widened after a moment as a slow crawling itch began to spread over her. She twisted in her bonds, and after a moment it became maddening. “Oh God, make it stop!” she screamed.

“Itching powder,” said Claudia. “It can be…uncomfortable.”

Sara was howling as she bucked, wanting nothing so much as for the itch to stop. She could only hear her own agonized begging and Ellen’s hysteria.

Carl and Vanessa were each licking one of Ellen’s armpits, their hands tickling her belly, running up and down her ribs and cupping her breasts. Claudia was savaging Ellen’s pink soles with a hairbrush.

Ellen was screaming with laughter, her face red, her cheeks moist with tears. Her mind had still retreated into that red haze. She felt her bladder squirm and simply relaxed, knowing the uselessness of fighting. She paid little heed to her loss of control as she wet herself. But still, she didn’t beg for mercy, because part of her was far away.

Sara was crying and begging for relief, though, as the itch seemed to have taken over her whole body. She could feel herself soften for sex against her will, as the burning itch persisted, her clit tingling, the building constant buzz mingling with the helpless laughter in the room.

Eventually, Claudia came back to Sara, even as Ellen continued to scream and thrash. She put a latex glove on. “How are you? Enjoying the show?”

“Please,” sobbed Sara. “I’m going crazy.”

Claudia moved her hand over Sara’s labia. The itching powder had done its work. “I could leave you like this. It takes hours to wear off.”

Sara closed her eyes. Oh, God, God…”

Claudia was about to say something nasty, but changed her mind. She took a washcloth out of the box and wet it in the sink in Sara’s bedroom and came back. “One little swipe and it’s all over,” she said. “Do you want that?”

“Yes,” said Sara, her eyes pleading.

“No more arguments, no more hesitation,” said Claudia. “You’ll do what I say.”

“Yes, I’ll do what you want, but please!”

Claudia bent down . “Kiss me.” She placed her lips on Sara’s and experienced a deep, if somewhat frantic kiss in return. She looked at Sara’s tormented face for a long moment and sighed. She wiped her clean.

Sara groaned at the cessation of the agonizing itch, her body relaxing against her bonds.

Claudia stood up. “Let’s free Ellen,” she said aloud. “Sara can afford to be stretched out a little longer.”

Within a few moments the four of them had left Sara alone in the dark, strapped into the x-frame. She dozed, slipping in and out of consciousness for a couple of hours.

Very psychological. You have quite the skill when it comes to expressing the overall themes of dominance and submission in not just the story and the characters, but even through actual dialogue, which adds another layer to it and isn't always easy. This isn't just empty characters spouting crap for the sake of filling space or paragraphs of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA's. There's a purpose.

Very nice work.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments. :)

Marquis, that actually means a lot to me because I'm something of an aspiring writer. I do these tickle stories for fun, first and foremost, but I also consider them practice. I have almost half of a novel written and it's a dream of mine to actually get published one day (the book isn't tickle-related at all, though there may be a scene or two people here might appreciate).

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back