• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now Hear This (Recommended Cd's & Albums)

YEP, that's the one Frankie! (and I already own concert for George!)
XOXO

featherfingers said:
I believe the album is called "Armchair Theatre" and it's from 1989. (I always have my handy music guides nearby). If you like Jeff Lynne, you may want to get "Concert For George", the live all-star tribute to George Harrison, on CD and DVD. Features Jeff Lynne, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr, Billy Preston and more. It's very good. Especially "Something". Simply beautiful! [/B]

Stevie Wonder's two -disc collection of his greatest hits

Makes you want to move your head like he does:p

dskodj said:
Ok I just went to Winmx and grabbed 2 tracks at random..one called "Fantasia" and one called "Speed"..now if this is the right Bond, I dunno where people got the idea classical but..this is brilliant work and defenatly very Giorgio Moroder inspired..solid stuff..think ill be checking much more of them;)

That's definitely them! I'd hesitate to call them classical, as well, but whatever you call it, I'm definitely buying their "Classified" CD. They even do a cover of Silver Convention's "Fly, Robin, Fly". Yes, I love Disco, too.

And NT, Stevie Wonder has a FOUR CD set called "At The Close Of A Century" that is the most comprehensive boxed set ever! It has everything you could ever want by him, and even stuff you may not want. And the full length version of "Fingertips", his first hit at the age of 12.

Here are just a few I recommend... some are well known, while others are a bit more obscure...

U2 - Achtung Baby
Radiohead - Ok Computer
The Crystal Method - Legion of Boom
The Chemical Bros. - Surrender
Tool - Lateralus
Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Jerry Cantrell - Degradation Trip
A Perfect Circle - The Thirteenth Step
Delerium - Poem
Dido - No Angel

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back