• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Gathering or Munch

Coffee

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey All,

I was just wondering if there were any plans for a NYC Gathering or Munch. If there is please let me know i have never been to one and would like to attend. Thanks

I'm thinking in terms of getting an evening of dinner and drinks going for some time in late summer or early fall. We've done it a few times over the past several years, and now it's clear that there will be a few new faces this time around. Someone else may want to move even faster on this, in which case I'll still come if I can.

Nyc

I'd love to attend a gathering in NYC as well!

Coffee said:
Hey All,

I was just wondering if there were any plans for a NYC Gathering or Munch. If there is please let me know i have never been to one and would like to attend. Thanks

IF you are part of a couple......there is a couples only gathering of the Hyenas Club in June.

TTD

What is the....

What is the Hyenas Club? and when in June is it?

Hi

Hey there! I just joined the group! cant wait to get tickled ;)

tulipangel said:
Hey there! I just joined the group! cant wait to get tickled ;)

Contact me(us) via email).

TTD

Last edited:
I'd be interested in participating in any non-couples only gatherings/munches.

I'll keep you on my list, then. The munches that I help coordinate in New York City are for anybody who feels like hanging out. I'm thinking in terms of late summer or September for it. No structure or format, just a bunch of people getting a table at a restaurant and chatting.

They've tended to be Friday nights, but there's nothing rigid about that. It could just as well be a Thursday. What I'll do, later in the summer, is start some E-mail exchanges with various interested parties to find a doable date, and anyone who's left out this time will get top priority in scheduling the next one a few months later.

Of course, I'm not in any way requesting that others wait for me or give me any monopoly on such organizing.

golas1964 said:
I'd be interested in participating in any non-couples only gatherings/munches.

The Hyenas Club has non-couples only gatherings most of the time but from time to time now will be going couples only for the main reason to not have people feel out of place along with overall comfort level of everyone involved at gatherings of a smaller nature unlike NYE which is an overall party/gathering.

We try to cover many levels and aspects.

I/we have on the thought burner the idea of a "singles gathering" to possibly match up singles in would be could be relationships.

We shall see.

Member distance between one another is a factor.

TTD

I definitely see the logic of couples only gatherings. And distance, time, etc. is a problem, you're right.

i'll be there too -

i just hope for a better turn out from the ladies than the last time.

It's possibly do-able, but (as usual) it depends on my work and travel schedule. I enjoyed the one I went to a couple of years ago. For any ladies mulling the idea I can assure you that it is a lot of fun and in no way uncomfortable.

Peace,
Stacy

If it where for couples only, I probably wouldn't be able to attend. My wife doesn't go for tickling very much, let alone any public demonstrations. :jester:

The NYC dinner/drinks evenings are certainly not couples only. We don't tickle, either: we just eat, drink, and converse. The conversation floats from old-time television to tickling to past personals dating experiences to tickling to academia to tickling to sports to tickling...but we don't tickle each other, which the restaurant staff much appreciates.

One thing I do care about: the atmosphere needs to be a comfortable one for persons of all backgrounds, sexual preferences, and approaches to tickling, and people should be able to share things freely--not that the conversation has to be deeply personal, of course. Not that I'm any authority figure once we arrive, but I do ask that all who come be respectful of diversity of every kind--just a personal request on my part, and it's always worked out perfectly every time so far.

Thurs/Fri in late Sept. is cool for me. Would it be in Manhattan?

Yes, definitely Manhattan, and ideally, close to either Grand Central or Penn Station.

Hey Baron, while I have you on the line, let me ask you a question. Is your friend HorriblyTklishFemale still in the picture? Might we be seeing her this time around?

If you want something near Grand Central, let me suggest "The Oyster Bar Restaurant." It's right under GC, good atmosphere and cuisine, especially if you like seafood.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back