• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Gathering or Munch

i don't think so.

she moved down south with her aunt a while back, and has sort of been out of the limelight.

shame.

I think the Oyster Bar is a little expensive. If we go with the Grand Central area, I'm inclined to suggest Annie Moore's, the same place we went to last time. Part of why I wondered if HorriblyTklishFemale was still with us is, I think she's the only one who disliked the place, and if she's not coming, the place may still be a viable option. But, we may also do well to consider the Penn Station area.

Excellent, Cecilia!

I'm going to do some E-mailing and PMing over the next few weeks, and then post a suggested date here. If you've either posted in this thread or had correspondence with me about this before, you should hear from me, but for those who want to make sure, you can PM me here or E-mail me at [email protected] . And by the way, at the moment I'm leaning more toward being near Penn Station, but please let me know if you strongly think that's a mistake.

Update

Hey, everybody:

From the people who responded to me immediately when I sent out the notes, a consensus quickly emerged that Friday, September 23, 2005, is a good night to have the munch. Therefore, I'm going to ask everybody to make that the night. If you're strongly interested and can't make it that night, please let me know so that we can schedule another one six or seven weeks later on a night that's good for you. That way, in the course of the fall, everybody who's interested will get to attend at least one evening of dinner and drinks.

I'm also inclined to ask you to meet me at a spot close to Penn Station. Please let me know if that poses a major hardship for you. Please also let me know if being closer to Grand Central would pose a major hardship for you. You can all E-mail me at [email protected] .

Reminder: This is just dinner and drinks. There's no structure or leadership; all I do is show up and join the table with everyone else. I absolutely leave the organizing of tickling events to others.

WorkInProgress said:
Actually, Milagros, our E-mail exchange from last week was what I went by.

Grrrr.

Fridays are never really good for us.
Saturdays are better but please don't change anything for our sakes. There will be others we will be able to attend hopefully. This one is not good for us anyway. At least I don't think it is.

TTD

Hey, TTD, I didn't even realize that you and Shygirl were in the market for New York events these days. But by all means, let's plan on a Saturday munch later in the fall when you can come.

WorkInProgress said:
Hey, TTD, I didn't even realize that you and Shygirl were in the market for New York events these days. But by all means, let's plan on a Saturday munch later in the fall when you can come.

Thanks! Shy and I hold semi regular gatherings still with the Hyenas Club and would like to attend other events to meet others especially other couples/friends who will can hang with on a regular basis and have some........laughs! :veryhappy :devil2: :evilha:

Hopefully we will be able to make one of your munches soon.

TTD

Hi WorkInProgress,

I have been most just lurking these days, but I will try to join the dinner, on September 23 Friday.

It is always nice meeting people.

ticklernyc

Having been flamed many times on this "flame free forum" and having been told what a pervert I am via my mailbox, I do not know if I feel comfortable taking part in this gathering.

Are there any GLBT-identified people reading this thread who have similar concerns and are interested in a safe alternative munch only for us?

GoForTheLaugh said:
Having been flamed many times on this "flame free forum" and having been told what a pervert I am via my mailbox, I do not know if I feel comfortable taking part in this gathering.

Are there any GLBT-identified people reading this thread who have similar concerns and are interested in a safe alternative munch only for us?

From what I have heard and seen within this forum, WIP has had a few munches that have been very hospitable and attracted very good people.

TTD

Ps. GLBT?

TickledToDeath said:
From what I have heard and seen within this forum, WIP has had a few munches that have been very hospitable and attracted very good people.

I have no doubt that many of you are great people, and I have no doubt that many of the people at the munch will be fine with a gay person there. However, I have been the target of enough hate for one lifetime, and what I see in my mailbox and on this board is not fair.

TickledToDeath said:
Ps. GLBT?

GLBT = gay / lesbian / bisexual / transgender

GoForTheLaugh said:
I have no doubt that many of you are great people, and I have no doubt that many of the people at the munch will be fine with a gay person there. However, I have been the target of enough hate for one lifetime, and what I see in my mailbox and on this board is not fair.

GLBT = gay / lesbian / bisexual / transgender

So what you are saying bro is that you are going to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and hide yourself from yourself because of a handfull of people who said nasty things about you?
You are gonna let words scar you for life and mask you in a showd of darkness?
You're gonna not go to a "meet" that consists of good people and live in a world of "what if" forever more?

Ok. Tis a sad thing indeed.
You should think again. I am reasonably sure WIP would welcome you as would others who gather with him.

TTD

That is an inappropriate response.

I have already met WIP in person--more than once--and I think he is a terrific person. I have no objection to meeting anyone from this board provided I have communicated with the person a few times in advance and have a good sense of the person.

To my knowledge, nothing I have posted on this board (save perhaps what I am posting at the moment) has been offensive or divisive. I bend over backwards to accept others no matter how much they differ from me, and I was told by one of the moderators that my behavior when flamed repeatedly has been admirable.

But right now I am simply looking to see if there are any GLBT people interested in meeting. Don't I have the same right as you to talk to people of my own sexual orientation--particularly if they share a fetish I am trying to understand? A few of my close friends (gay and straight) know about my fetish, but no one shares it. Can't I use this board to find people who understand my specific identity?

Or can I wrongfully assume that I can talk about gay M/M at a table full of heterosexuals? I think we both know the answer--and if you don't know, ask dtrell, arenactor, kenny, or any of the other members of my fan club. Dtrell alone must have posted the words "M/M" and "disgusting" at least a hundred times on this "flame free forum." He has also made it clear that all the people who appreciate his candor and talk to him off the board do not want to see or even hear about M/M or even F/M. What a board!

That's why I feel uncomfortable going to the munch. Why would I want to meet people who think I am disgusting before they even shake my hand? I won't be token boy, the one you snicker at behind his back.

Last edited:
At any rate: I don't want to detract from the aim of this thread, which is to unite local people for a meal and start new friendships or help them find play partners. My aim was only to see if there were GLBT folks interested in a gathering where we could be ourselves.

Any further dicussion of what I said should go on in private messages. (Note: This is not an invitation for more flames.)

Any further posts in this thread should be by people who want more information on the gathering that was being discussed before I posted.

Please read to the end, because once I get done philosophizing, I have a question for the people who are coming.

Speaking generically, not addressing any specific person or concern (since that dialogue is already going on via private E-mails), let me note:

(1.) The conversation at these evenings out is generally eclectic, and not particularly intense on the subject of tickling. That's not a restriction, just a tendency. Less than 50% of it is about tickling at all, and within that 50%, a substantial chunk is NEST reminiscences and other innocuous stuff.

(2.) Persons who would flame others or express bigoted opinions, including but not limited to homophobes, haven't come in the past and are cordially asked not to come now. Speaking for myself as a ticklephile, if I try to suggest that I'm normal and gays are deviant, I have a really hard time keeping a straight face for such nonsense. I'm on this board because I'm kinky, different from any conventional mainstream (which doesn't mean I'm superior to people who consider themselves conventional and mainstream, either). In any case, any gathering that I attend needs to be a sanctuary from hearing any value judgments from each other on any kind of interaction or fantasy that takes place between consenting adults.

Okay, so much for that. Now I have a question for those who do expect to come. Is 7:00 a good starting time? Also, on a related note, is there anybody who expects to be showing up substantially later, like closer to 10:00, for last pickings? Or will everybody be there from the start? I've found a restaurant that I think will be excellent. They technically close at 10, but the manager assures me that we won't get thrown out at 10; we can stick around after, like till 10:30, which is later than I remember any of these having lasted to date. The place is on W. 38th St., between 7th and 8th. I'll share the name and other specifics presently, but I"d like to get a sense of how this sounds so far, and of how 7:00 would be for a starting time.

Just wanted to say publically that I probably came on too strong (especially to TickledToDeath) in my posts in this thread. I apologize. I have real issues because of rotten things done to me in the past, but I should not be so aggressive here.

I don't know about the munch. It scares me, and that is the truth.

StacyShippen sent me two very, very kind private messages, and I want to thank her for her support. WorkInProgress is also really terrific despite my incessant whining.

Thank you, GoForTheLaugh, and no problem at all. And believe me, I do as much whining as you, about things that have gotten to me at various times.

GoForTheLaugh said:
Just wanted to say publically that I probably came on too strong (especially to TickledToDeath) in my posts in this thread. I apologize. I have real issues because of rotten things done to me in the past, but I should not be so aggressive here.

I don't know about the munch. It scares me, and that is the truth.

StacyShippen sent me two very, very kind private messages, and I want to thank her for her support. WorkInProgress is also really terrific despite my incessant whining.

Thank you. That must have taken alot for you to do this and it was very big of you TO do it. Apology accepted and all forgiven and forgotten.

On a side note........I was just trying to give you a boot in the butt so as to not see you take shit and be dictated over what you do by anyone else.
Be who and what you are and don't let others tell you what you should and or should not do.

TTD

The post previously in this spot had the date of the munch. For those who saw it, it is still the same. However, as noted on a subsequent post, there is a reason why the particulars shouldn't be posted here. Please PM me and I'll explain all.

Last edited:
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back