• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYC Munch - September 13

Radiohead 7140

1st Level Red Feather
hi everyone!

It's been far too long since I've been to a gathering so I thought I would try to organize one myself. I was thinking of doing it somewhere in the Gramercy/Flatiron area of Manhattan on Friday, September 13th (insert joke about the date here).

Details pretty much TBD for now but wanted to put it out there to see if anyone in the area is interested and could meet up that evening. It would be great to connect with some old friends and meet some new ones as well.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Hope to see some of you soon!

Phil

Usually I would be interested in any munch in NYC, but that date conflicts with a Dodger game at CitiField against the Mets. The game is at 7pm, so I could attend a lunchtime munch, but not one in the late afternoon or evening.

In any case, I hope you succeed in organizing it so that there will be more. :D

Omg can’t wait teehee xoxoxo

Milagros- bummer :( would be great to see you !

oh, there is a "Kik" group for people interested. Because apparently everyone uses Kik now.

It's called #Ticklingnyc

Apparently someone else made it and we just hijacked it. Sorry @ that person!

Silversurf - If we could finally meet that would be amazing !!
Ticklesoles- I’m not a fan of random strangers having my aim (circa 2002) or fb, so kik works great for me :). I’ve met some of my best friends/play partners there 🤷🏻*♀️ But no one is forcing you to download it calm down

It might help increase attendance if you would post the time and location of the munch here. :D

yes- sorry haven’t been on in a few days. Had to change it to September 14 instead. It’s not restricted to anyone and we’re not posting the specific place publicly (which isn’t an uncommon thing to do) because we want to know who’s coming. Anyone can feel free to send Radiohead or me a message if they’re interested :)

yes- sorry haven’t been on in a few days. Had to change it to September 14 instead. It’s not restricted to anyone and we’re not posting the specific place publicly (which isn’t an uncommon thing to do) because we want to know who’s coming. Anyone can feel free to send Radiohead or me a message if they’re interested :)

Sorry, I'm busy on the 14th and can not attend. :(

I just saw this!! I’m going to find the Kik group now but an NYC munch would be awesome! I haven’t had the chance to connect much with other people on here so excited to catch the next one!!

Hi, I left the Kik group. It's mostly bots talking now and it seems like Kik might be going away anyway. We are on discord and there is a NYC server that I'm hoping more people join. Just drop me a PM for details. Would definitely like to make NYC-area munches a regular thing

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back