• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYST Gathering

metamagic

Hi everyone, I had a great time at Josie's gathering. It was a pleasure to be in the company of so many open minded and friendly people!

I'm pretty sure I was able to meet everyone, and for those of you who don't know my nickname, which is all of you... considering I just registered for this forum 5 minutes ago, my name is Jason.

So here's the deal.

Friday night we went to dinner at a nice little Italian restaurant, and got to embarrass Josie with a "happy birthday to you". And if that wasn't enough, one of the guests was nice enough to make a BEAUTIFUL cake for Josie the next day.

(For the record, I'm going to avoid using people's names that I don't know very well, because I don't know how you like to be reffered to on this discussion board, and I want to respect privacy. I'll use nicknames whenever I can)

We went back to Josie's and got to know each other and talking about some experiences. Kujman couldn't help but try to start things off early by daring me to help torment some poor helpless woman (helpless, yeah right) on the couch... hehe.

Saturday

Saturday was when things started heating up. First let me say that although I haven't been to a gathering before, it was apparent that Josie and Recycler knew what they were doing. Recycler was EXTREMELY cordial (professional even), and they both made everyone feel like their home was our home too for that weekend.

It was a pleasure to meet the owners of Hang Ten Productions as well. They had a chance to show off some of their newest work, and I'm sure everyone enjoyed it. Great work guys! Make sure you contact me privately.

You should have seen how fast the room filled up when Kujman showed the infamous "Sororiety 1" video. I think it was the first time that many people got to see what REAL tickle torture looks like without scripts, fake breasts, or fake laughter. The video is head and shoulders above anything I've seen, especially with the creative editing that Kuj did. (you guys will have to see for yourselves, but I think you'll agree).

Naturally, the best part of the gathering was different for everyone, because the best parts happen behind closed doors. For me personally, I didn't get started until we got back to the hotel. Those of you who I invited back to the hotel, but couldn't make it... you have NO idea what you missed! (next time)

Between the awesome restraints that Kuj loaned me, and this foot bondage rack (I think that's what it was), and The Laugh-O-Matic machine, the hotel ended up being a mini dungeon all by itself.

The gathering was a huge success. Some people turned out to be MUCH cooler than I ever imagined. I wish I had a list of nicknames, so I could refer to you specifically, but I'll do my best.

Er. and Mad. - you guys were awesome. Young, and open minded beyond your years. Most people will never get to where you guys have already surpassed. It was great hanging with you guys at the hotel. You're both welcome to contact me through email or I.M. and you're ever in New England, buy some feathers and come visit.. haha.

Josie & Recycler - excellent job guys! Recycler, you were a professional and a diplomat. Thank you both for taking such good care of everyone.

Nic. (from wash dc) - I wish I had a chance to hang out with you more. Since I'm mostly a 'Lee... I could have given you all the practice you wanted :) Get ahold of me sometime. (in more ways than one)

Myriad & Paws - It was a pleasure to meet you both. I wish I had more time to get to know you guys. It must have been great for guys to meet all these people that you know from here. Drop me a line anytime :)

Kujman - You rock. The party would NOT have been the same without you. I only wish that more people got to see what you did to your hotel room... my GAWD! Seriously, you were very gracious, and it was because of you lending me those killer restraints that I had a great time with someone.

So here's the bottom line. For those of you who have never been to a gathering, but have always been curious, I have to tell you that there's nothing like being in a room FULL of people who all share the same kind of ...........thoughts.

It's great to be able to just come out and talk to other people and know that they will understand what you're saying. There was never any pressure to participate (that I know of), and everyone had a great time.

For those of you who took pictures, PLEASE send them to me too :) :)

MetaMagic

PS - For those who don't recognize the name, I'm going to attempt to upload a picture here. I hope it works.
jason1.jpg

Hello Metamagic,

A pleasure to have met you, and welcome to the forum.

Myriads

Metamagic,

Was a pleasure meeting you as well. Glad to see you decided to join:) I am sure we shall chat more.

Pawz

Thank You !

Hello all !

Thank you to all of you who made it to the gathering and made my 30th birthday such a great time :)

Tom : what happened to you ? We missed you on Saturday... I hope everything is ok !

Merlin: a no show :( You have got to get your email sit. checked because I never got that message that you couldn't come :(

Celticrose2001: Pawz, Stitch and I were really worried... where did you disappear to?

Stitch: It sux you didn't make it up here.. I hope the move went smoothly.

To everyone else: I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did.

Special notes:

Cheshire Cat - NJJEN and I think you'd make a great boytoy ;)
Maddie - you are a real trouper... I hope to see you at the next one !
Pawz - thanks for coming all the way from AZ.. I can't wait to see the gift
Kujman - you are evil ;) and you owe me my birthday present still, btw :p~
GuitarPete - Thanks for making it a great experience !
NJJEN- I'm so glad you decided to join us
Elaah - thank you for your help and everything
Metamagic - I'm bummed we didn't get to play.. maybe we can arrange a visit for when you are more rested ;)

A million thank yous to brideofdracula2002 for making the cake... It was delicious and beautiful ! It was a yellow cake with rum-soaked strawberries and whipped cream. As Dretirmentmode said "it's the kind of cake that makes you want to lick the plate afterwards".

Sorry if I didn't mention you specifically, but please know that the thanks are truly sincere. I had a great birthday and hope to do this every year around this time. We are thinking about hosting NYST V 6 months from now... but also considering a summer camping trip/ticklephile retreat... perhaps in conjunction with Hyenas Club. I will keep you posted :)

For those who made it to the Saturday and Sunday events. I was planning to send you each other's addresses... if you'd prefer it not be given out or prefer emails sent to a different address, please email me by 9pm on Monday... I will then assemble the list and send it out.

Pictures from the gathering (of the group) will be kept by myself exclusively. If you were at the gathering and would like copies of these pics, please contact me.

Ticklishly yours,
Josie

NYST not missed ....

It was great of Chrissy and Adam to open their house to all of us to enjoy the time spent with others.

It was really nice to meet so many new people at the gathering. Some of the "surprises" will be enough to keep me laughing for a very long time. ;)

A special note to Mrs Hangten lol .....If we didn't leave when we did I think I would have died laughing!!! Mike you are a great guy and we look forward to future discussions : )

I must say that Jason is right. Kujman, the party would never have been the same without you.... you are ageless, creative and your imagination will never, ever be matched. The ideas that flow into your mind and out into reality are things that most can not imagine. Looking into your eyes, just seeing and feeling the creative juices flow, is incredible ; )

A couple notes to people that will know who they are :

The bakers and creators of the birthday cake are to be handed a SPECIAL recognition award for the absolute most delicious cake ever ; ) Baklava was out of this world also ! It would be nice to keep in touch with you 2 and get to know you both better.

Unexpected pleasures sure are nice when they just happen as they did .... ; )

The hotel may not be the same after the "performances" of that special troupe in town for the weekend !!! LOL Aren't dungeons supposed to be in the basement?? LOL

and to the guy that didn't sleep at all all weekend.... You poor poor baby ; )

Thank you to everyone that attended for making the weekend a great one !!

A special thank you to KJ for all the extra time spent keeping me off my feet .... : ). What a way to relax LOL I never thought putting my feet up could be so much fun..

For the people that didn't partake in any of the tickling fun....next time we should hire a retired cop to make sure fun is had by all ! : )

All Ways Ticklish,
Donna

Congratulations on yet another terrific NYST gathering. Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time.

And Happy Birthday Josie!

Re: Thank You !

metamagic said:

Er. and Mad. - you guys were awesome. Young, and open minded beyond your years. Most people will never get to where you guys have already surpassed. It was great hanging with you guys at the hotel. You're both welcome to contact me through email or I.M. and you're ever in New England, buy some feathers and come visit.. haha.

Thanks man, we feel the same way. And just so ya know, I dont feel bad about missing the fun in your room, you broke Maddie in for me...LOL. Now she cant stop tickling me! (and egging me on to tickle her back) We'll definitly give you a ringy dingy..

josie said:

Special notes:

Cheshire Cat - NJJEN and I think you'd make a great boytoy ;)
Maddie - you are a real trouper... I hope to see you at the next one !

:wow: :blush: :blush: I've got to say, I had a lot of fun. That session with you and Nici blew me away. I never really felt complete as a tickler until I learned to love being tickled as well. Strangely enough my favorite part was right at the end when you all got me on the kitchen floor...LOL

Me and Maddie had a blast and look forward to the next one!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Thank You !

Cheshire Cat said:

Strangely enough my favorite part was right at the end when you all got me on the kitchen floor...LOL

Me and Maddie had a blast and look forward to the next one!

Oh that was so much fun and you are so gosh darn adorable... it was so funny that you just rolled right off your chair hehehe I hope that Maddie will consent to sharing you at a future gathering cuz I'd love to get my hands on you again :devil:

ticklishly yours,
Josie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back