• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obsession with older women lers!

Callled your bluff.

Um, no, I don't make the kind of money I used to and can't pay for a session. I would be more then happy to get together with her for some friendly play if she was willing, but it's her trade, and I have no problem with that.

So, a 25 yr old ler girl like me wouldn't interest u? :)
Good thing my boyfriend doesn't feel that way! ;)
:peace:

Don't be so insecure. Haven't you ever had a crush on an older guy? Basically it's the same thing. Nobody here is going to turn down playtime with an enthusiastic 25 year old, trust me. :D

My first extreme tickling session was with a 40 year old godess. She used to be my boss and I was 30. Never experienced such a delight... I wrote about this experience in a story "Menage a trois"

Now she is over 50 and still a godess with impressive body and and deliciously tasty feet1!

Older or younger women lers are always hot, though hard to find, kinda rare species .

Being older doesn't always equate with having more experience. It normally does, but not always. Experience depends on how long you've been in the lifestyle and more importantly how much play you've had. I am only 26, but sometimes I personally feel I've had just as much or more experience then people twice my age. There isn't that much left on my kinky bucket list.

This thread was also originally about older lers, but people started talking about lees. Age has nothing to do with how much tickling a person can take either. That depends on how much they like it, how much endurance they have, and more importantly how healthy they are. If you were to pose the question of how much tickling I can take to my boyfriend on Fetlife, he'd probably tell you I am insatiable.

Last edited:
My fantasy is almost always of an older woman. I'm soon to be 28, and I always fantasize about female lers from their late 30s through late 60s (and even early 70s if they still look moderate) tickling me. I recently had a session with someone who was old enough to have been my mother and it was great. And we're going to session again soon. We actually did a mother/son type of session. So much fun. Young women are great too of course, but I definitely like them much older by a lot.

I will admit that when I was younger, the thought of having a Ler older than I was preferred. I also started to try and capture that element (Cougar luring then Tickling a younger man) in the erotic Fiction I write.

During the more recent years (since so many have gone by), I still am drawn to Ler's my age or older.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back