• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Official NHLee Countdown!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xxBg1fd3ZoY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xxBg1fd3ZoY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BAHAHA!!!! Freaking awesome, Jo. I've never been so happy to be a Hebrew.

Well, its getting closer....

Its Monday.....8/11.

Ill be getting on that plane at 5:35pm on Thursday, landing at 8:25pm.

Get ready.......cause here I come.

Rob

Speaking of DSL, if you have a laptop with wireless, feel free to bring it.
The house is wireless'd up. Alternately, I'll have at least one computer
for folks to check email, etc on.

LEe

I will be bringing my laptop, so in case if the demand to check mail and such is overwhelming the computer Lee has....I will make my laptop available.

All you have to do is ask REAL nice, and perhaps bringing me a cookie or something wouldn't hurt either.

Rob

Nobody has to pay me to do terrible, horrible things :cool:

Hey Lee, if you're not doing anything, Dan and I were thinking about popping in for visit. :wow:

Last edited:
I think the Jeffman is going to be paid a handsome sum to do horrible, terrible things to you.

Additionally, you continue to have no life. :D

We shall bing plenty of gum to appease the god of Nom nom nom.....:hipoke:

<bgsound src="http://www.filefreak.com/ppublic/33790/BigLaugh.mp3" loop="infinite">

Last edited:
You guys go right ahead and do your horrible, terrible things.

I'll be in the backyard sunning and listening to Caramelldansen on my ipod.

You guys go right ahead and do your horrible, terrible things.

I'll be in the backyard sunning and listening to Caramelldansen on my ipod.

That's it....go to your happy place...pay no attention to those lers behnd that tree of doom...:roflmao:

You all say "horrible terrible things" like it's something bad.... :firedevil:

NO! >:{

There is no tree of doom. I'd rather not have my skin all sliced up with splinters thank you very much!

Hmm maybe we should use the Tree of Doom instead of the futon after I win. Just something to consider.

This "tree of doom" sounds entirely interesting...

....I volunteer to be a "Celestial Facilitator of the Tree of Doom" in addition to my duties on the Good Ship Success (or whatever it's being called these days!). As a nature-lover, we should be sharing laughter with our embattled environmental buddies...and they are really well-made to support our shenanigans....if I may have the humble nod from our beloved hostess with the naughty mostest to do so....and I am sure...ABSOLUTELY SURE...we can accomodate anyone on the "Tree of Doom" so they suffer no slings and arrows (or scrapes and bruises) but the well-placed fingers and paraphernalia of their consensually-assigned "Tickle-Tree-Tormenter(s)".

Doth mine post maketh any sense?...or getteth any takers?!? :jester:

Its Tuesday............

2 days left.

Damn calendar can't most fast enough.

Gotta find things to keep me occupied.

Oh the plans I have..........I cant wait.

Rob

Drew and I had planned to come. But, life is going to get in the way. So, we'll be there in spirit only. We'll miss everyone and all the fun. We hope you all have a great time!

Awwww damn.

Ann and Drew I was looking forward very much to meeting the both of you.
I guess I'll have to wait for NEST next year.

Take care....and damn that sucks.

Rob

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back