• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok, this will sound weird.

karasmiles

I remember that when I was young, I used to have dreams about being a man. I would be in some sort of jungle and kidnapped by a tribe of women that were renowned ticklers. They would strip my shirt off me and strap me down to some sort of board on a wagon. A woman would ride with me to where ever they took me. She would push my hair from my face and run her nails over my chest and let me know what they intended for me. I would be so afraid because I was horribly ticklish and knew that I could not stand it.

They would take me to their village (sometimes along with other men) and make me a tickle slave. They would tickle me without mercy while I laughed and begged.

I started to have this dream around the age of 5 and it later became a fantasy. I have always been confused by it. I am a woman, so why am I having this fantasy about being a man who is tickled?

Needless to say, I am very interested in the new things from MJT on trapped and tickled. I may have to think of a way to get those.

I hope that you don't think this is just another weird thing from weird Kara.

Errr..........I'm not sure what the answer is myself, and I have an answer for EVERYTHING! XD

I dunno...errr...do you ever think you might want to be a guy?

No, I'm really kinda girly. I like my dresses and make up. I have just the slightest bit of tomboy in that I love to hike and can't do that in a dress.

See? I told you that it was weird. :shrug:

Eh, could just be one of those random-arse weird dreams. For instance, why the heck do I occasionally dream about being back in high school at 30 years old? I don't have a clue as I'm guessing 30 would be a little too old for high school, and then there's the fact that I already have my diploma. Dreams are often very strange.

Last edited:
Here is an idea. Probably as weird as the dream itself. A friend of mine thinks that it may be a past life thing. Were there ever people or tribes that kidnapped people and tickled them? Mostly tribes of women kidnapping men?

*Sigmund Freud accent*

Thish noctural fantashy of yours indicates that you have represshed feelingsh towards vomen to be dominated by them, probably shtemming from your mother.

...Actually I just pulled that out of my butt. I simply like the accent. More than likely it is just one of those "weird/random dreams" that Adam mentioned.

I actually had a dream when I was younger, only had it once, but it's still vivid in my mind. I was a woman, tied to another woman.. face-to-face and on the ground.. while a third had this very large feather and was stroking it over us both, tickling the two of us immensely. I distinctly recall also waking up after this and going "...Wtf?"

Could very well just be a combination of things which joined together, and because the dream fascinated you so much, it has remained in your memory, and thus kept reoccuring.

*Sigmund Freud accent*

Thish noctural fantashy of yours indicates that you have represshed feelingsh towards vomen to be dominated by them, probably shtemming from your mother.

...Actually I just pulled that out of my butt. I simply like the accent. More than likely it is just one of those "weird/random dreams" that Adam mentioned.

I actually had a dream when I was younger, only had it once, but it's still vivid in my mind. I was a woman, tied to another woman.. face-to-face and on the ground.. while a third had this very large feather and was stroking it over us both, tickling the two of us immensely. I distinctly recall also waking up after this and going "...Wtf?"

Could very well just be a combination of things which joined together, and because the dream fascinated you so much, it has remained in your memory, and thus kept reoccuring.

Sigmund Freud == Sean Connery apparently :)

I wouldn't worry too much about a dream, they really do mean SFA in the grand scheme of things. I occasionally dream about getting tickled, despite the fact that I am 100% ler, and am not even that ticklish (I am in the dream however, strange).

Noone genuinely knows why we dream. I've heard a lot of people say "Oh it's so we can make sense of our lives" or "It helps us sort out what we experianced today" and so forth, and I know a lot of people enjoy reading into dreams and trying to derive meaning from them, but I personally beleive it's just a by-product of our brains working when we are concious, different areas of the brain still get stimulated in REM sleep.

I wouldn't go about ordering that sex change operation based on a dream though :)

Dreams are odd creatures. You should not ever take them at face value. Often there could be a singular element in them that your unconscious mind found to orchestrate the pageant around. And gender in dreams usually doesn't account for much as there are both feminine and masculine aspects to the brain. More than likely, your unconscious mind gave you a dream in which the element of kidnap, a then terrifying element for a five year old, was the main focus. It utilized other elements you could have been familiar with, such as childhood tickling and a feminine figurehead. The result of you being personified as a male at that time could be a reflection of the relationships around you, ie: m/f. Additionally, there is the possibility that there was a media influence that triggered the other elements of your dream, such as a movie or show playing in your peripherals. Over time, with recurring dreams, the different elements can come to mean even different things, as well as the possibility of the elements coming to mean more in your everyday life and desires.

I don't think anyone really knows or could tell you exactly what the dreams mean. They can only give you theories and ideas for you to ponder upon. Honestly, take whatever meaning you want, if you must have one, and run with it. I wouldn't be concerned about the meaning or the specifics unless it causes you stress in some function.

Eh, dreams are weird like that, so maybe it's just nothing. Every dream I have is either batshit crazy or totally awesome. Maybe the man part symbolizes the tomboy part of you? Just throwing things out there. I wouldn't worry about it though.

I am pretty damn sure it is not a vision of a past life! As far as I know, there has never been a tribe of women kidnapping men to tickle them! I'm sure I would have heard about that.

Dreams are just dreams. I dreamt that I gave birth to a hamster before. And I don't even try to find out what the hell that could possibly mean! :)

I think that explaination makes the most sense, although you might have been a man just seeing yourself in that fantasy without having actually lived it and now you're continuing in the same line of thought. Just an idea.

Wow, now that is a thought. So I could have been a man in another life and had the same fetish? Whoa!

Sounds like a topic for a new thread.

I remember that when I was young, I used to have dreams about being a man. I would be in some sort of jungle and kidnapped by a tribe of women that were renowned ticklers. They would strip my shirt off me and strap me down to some sort of board on a wagon. A woman would ride with me to where ever they took me. She would push my hair from my face and run her nails over my chest and let me know what they intended for me. I would be so afraid because I was horribly ticklish and knew that I could not stand it.

They would take me to their village (sometimes along with other men) and make me a tickle slave. They would tickle me without mercy while I laughed and begged.

I started to have this dream around the age of 5 and it later became a fantasy. I have always been confused by it. I am a woman, so why am I having this fantasy about being a man who is tickled?

Needless to say, I am very interested in the new things from MJT on trapped and tickled. I may have to think of a way to get those.

It's actaully a lot more common than you would think. the way that we percieve gender, the gender roles and how that shapes our sexuality is as unique as a fingerprint. i would be very interested to see how this plays out in your personality. i would love to have the chance to get to know you.

J.

I am pretty damn sure it is not a vision of a past life! As far as I know, there has never been a tribe of women kidnapping men to tickle them! I'm sure I would have heard about that.

Dreams are just dreams. I dreamt that I gave birth to a hamster before. And I don't even try to find out what the hell that could possibly mean! :)

A hamster? Now that would scare me even more than the kidnap dream.

And I had a really huge belly...all for that tiny thing to come out, it was such a waste! :)

Hell, and I thought the dreams I had about my teeth falling out were strange!

I don't know what to say about your dreams, but it just might be a recurring dream just like mine or my personal favorite-repeating high school!

That's actually more like a nightmare..........

You know, that would be a nightmare. I shudder to think of the clothes I wore back then. And the hair styles?

Jim who owns MTJ Publishing is a great guy and VERY generous sponsor of multiple TMF Radio shows that are on every night except Sundays. Almost all of the shows do give aways, trivia, or game shows that sometime offer free stuff from there. Or even better, just buy it at his website. :)

So, the point is, you want to be kidnapped, whisked away, and tickle tortured, right?

OK, not to be too simple about this, but could you be thinking of yourself in a scene you saw in a movie? it sounds like a scene from the 3 stooges movie, and a few others from the mainstream section.

I know a Kara here locally, and I know she is very ticklish having had the opportunity to tickle her briefly. As for the dreams, I seem to have them every night, but then I wake up and forget about them --- at least to where I don't give any significant meaning to them.

Kara,

I think that's a fantastic fantasy. I can't see why imagining that you were a member of the opposite sex would be something that would merit confusion. Every human is born one sex; why shouldn't we dream about what it might be like to have been born the other?

Yeh! Im with Coda! Lol

Have u ever wondered about what a tickling experience is like from a male perspective? Perhaps, if u have, its ur mind's way of showing u the answer. I dunno? Where's Doctor Phil when u need him god dammit! Hahaha

Google a respected academic who studies dreams and explain what you dreamt about. Explain that you also have a tickling fetish in real life. Explain that you want to remain anonymous.

Perhaps he/she will have you down to their sleep centre for a free session. You might gain greater understanding of your fetish, your dreams, whilst gaining new experiences and possible getting paid.

Maybe google - dream research centre USA, or some such similar thing. Look for a research institute in the Caribbean for maximum reward! :)

it's prob something so simple your overlooking it like did you ever see the 3 stooges when they went to another planet and were tickled by a tribe of women. I don't know how old you are but I have seen repeats of that show. as the man what did you look like do you know anyone in real life that looked like that ? some of my dreams are very weird but if I think hard enough it usually has something to do with what was on my mind earlier in the day. I doubt you will be able to figure that dream out so many years later.

Were there ever people or tribes that kidnapped people and tickled them? Mostly tribes of women kidnapping men?

There is a legend in Russian folklore about female water spirits called a Russalkas. A Russalka is said to captivate men with her beauty and then either drown them or tickle them to death without mercy. :eek:

Presumably the legend was inspired by and/or inspired some F/m kidnapping and tickling scenarios.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back