• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omaha’s first munch will be in January!

dvnc

Did that last snow take it out of you? This ought to pick you up - I’m organizing a munch in Omaha in January!

What’s a munch? A casual meeting for those interested in BDSM, usually at a restaurant. In our interest, the term works.

I’ll pick a location and privately message the attendees for this one. Reply or message me to get in on this. There’s a few of you already in touch, and you know who you are. If you’d like, do reply to this thread. No worries if you don’t.

See you in January!

Tempting but will depend on a lot of circumstances. Life is in flux and so is the December and January weather.

Understandable.

In other news, friends from other events are looking to show for this. They include she, so this no longer is a men-only event. It's a point that likely provides comfort to those already attending. :)

Any interesting exhibits at the Joslyn Art Museum. This might help the deal along in my mind.

It's January, I've one member with objections to this first week, so I'm targeting a lunch munch on Saturday the 12th at high noon somewhere downtown.

I've got two of you already confirmed, along with my wife and me. I'll bug the others already on my list later this week to remind all about Saturday's munch.

Aaaand there’s heavy snow. We’re here, early, because paranoid. She’s in pink and I’m wearing a grey and black hoodie.

This place is tasty!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back