• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On getting old(er) and tickling...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I haven't started a thread here since spot was a pup.

As I read the posts and see all the new faces I sometimes feel like I should introduce myself to the kids who are now so avidly keeping this site fresh and new. LOL!

But I digress: I was thinking the other night as I was falling asleep that at my age (mid 40s) most of my great tickling experiences are behind me...and that's okay.

I'll never have the freedom I did in college. When we were mostly single, living in coed dorms, and tickling each other wasn't seen as sexual harassment. If it wasn't a daily occurrence it was darn close! We were free. We were having good clean fun. And there were none of the pressures of "life" for most of us.

I'm also past the point of actively looking for tickling. I'm married with kids and a mortgage and all that goes with being a "grown up". I still get my tickles in when I can. Whether it be my wife or a friend...but I'm not plotting them out anymore. I realize that the situations I find myself in are not conducive to tickle attacks and really I am fine with that now. In the past five years I can think of two occasions, maybe three, that would make a great story. And that's okay too.

As I've gotten old(er) I find that having tickling be a pleasant surprise and not a driving force has made life even more enjoyable! I can still come here and "be around" people like me or I can stay in the "real world" and if I run across tickling its a like finding money on the street! LOL!

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Thanks to the people who keep this site (and others like it) going and moving forward. I've enjoyed the ride and look forward to whatever the future brings. I'm in the right place (for me) in my life and I hope you all are too.

~ toyou

Anyone remember that old Tickling Paradise clup where Renee was tickling some old womans (her mother?) feet? That was fucking hilarious.

A guaranted boner killer, but an amazing, hysterical piece of footage nontheless.

So ticklish old people ain't so bad.

Could have been better, could have been worse

Thanks for the stream of consciousness, toyou444. I'm about five years older than you and could have written most of it myself, though it sounds as though you had a better time in college than I did.

I don't regret the girls who shot me down. I only regret those that I quit on before they could fire me. In other words, I could have gotten close enough to tickle them and do other fun things but blew the opportunity - that's near the top of the Regret List, if not #1 on it.

But you can't be a tickling enthusiast like me and not have some fond memories. I do have a good number of those. Some ticklers did better, some worse, but at the risk of repeating myself, I say the only thing wrong is to quit before they fire you.

Work and family does greatly reduce the change to tickle, save those lucky enough to have a partner who understands, a tickle buddy on the side, or the time and money to see a dominatrix once in a while.

Last but not least, toyou444, I'm sure I'm one of many who appreciate your contributions to this great web site. I've been on it more than ten years and have often noted your posts, especially all those amazing photographs.

I Agree with you toyou444. Getting older sucks as far as tickling goes. There's not much available for us older folks anymore. The free spirited fun is long behind us. Thank God for all the fun I had in my past! Now, about all I can do is live through you younger folks here when it comes to tickling. So, you gals that think we're "creepy" for wanting to see your feet, or hear your stories, have a little compassion for us. We were young like you at one time and you will get old like us eventually. No stopping that! We're not a threat to you. We just admire you for what you are. Pretty, ticklish and fun to tickle. We just wish we could turn the clock back. But that can't happen. Oh well, we have the memories.

It's only getting better.

Do not concur with the "on the downside, twilight years," etc...

With 50 creeping into view for me (and my wife just turning 40), our kids are well into their teens, spending much more time out of the house. So, there are a lot more times when it's okay for her to throw back her head and howl with laughter, without worrying about traumatizing the kids. :) She's a lot less worried about what people might think about her, so she's a lot more likely to start a tickle fight with her friends by the pool, or wonder how easy it would be to get tickled into hysterics at Burning Man. And, after 20 years of marriage, there are no more secret fantasies. If a new one comes up, it gets talked about, with no fears of judgment. Being that comfortable with another person is invaluable. Someone who not only knows the things that you like, but spends time thinking about how to please you with those things. Maybe it's just my experience, but that level of comfort and genuine intimacy only comes with time.

Sure, college years, and the single life afterwards, were fun, but even with all those "targets of opportunity" that were available, I (like most people, I think) was willing to give up a lot to find one person who really got me, and what I was into.

Hell, I'm looking forward to the next twenty years. I feel like the dude in the Dos Equis commercials: I'm living vicariously through myself. :yayzorz:

Thanks for this post. I like all the responses. My wife (TXGIGGLEE) and I are on the back side of 50. She is a lee and I am a ler. We are going strong with tickling. You can see her photos on my profile and the album. She is very ticklish breaking into hysterics. We got to various gatherings and well as tickling here at home. She is such a great lady that she goes with me to "gentlemens clubs" where I tickle some of the dancers. She gets a tickle or two on the dancers as well. My college life was all about work and study. One can enjoy tickling when you are over 50.

*Salutes the elders of TMF*
With me still not reaching 20, I can only wonder what it`ll be like in 30 years time.
I doubt to be honest, that age makes such a large difference fetish wise.
Perhaps you stop actively looking for tickling with others, but I do not doubt you will stop looking for sex with others,
makes me think its more a choice of lifestyle then an acceptable of reality.
Nontheless, thank you guys for keeping the kink alive!

At 35, I feel more comfortable with my fetish than ever before.

Wow I felt older at 30 than I do now at 50.

I think the thing is that as you get to my age you are less driven (career, money, sex, and yes alright tickling) than you once were. The other side though is that you are a lot more relaxed about things, including this fetish. In some ways my tickle life is as good as its ever been. For instance I was tied up and tickle tortured this week by my partner. However these days once every now and then (say every couple of months) is fine by me.

Ah yes. If we knew then..etc... Being 51 and a Ler since 5 I've had my share and hoping to continue. As we (?) get older I think we realize how to enjoy the moments longer and the affection generated. I've always been at ease with my fetish and never denied it when asked, which raised a few eyebrows.LOL.
It never ceases to amaze and delight me the way younger women react. Wow you must be experienced etc... Guess there's still some life in these old digits.

Keep'em wriggling friends

Well, I'm green with envy with those of you over 40, 50, whatever that still have a good tickling life. Being on the short strokes of 50 myself has gotten me down but it's a culmination of things that does that to me. For those of you that are still young, make the most of every chance you get. You never know when the happy times can wain. Heck, even I haven't given up! Ya never know when the happy fingers could strike again!

I'm one of the older ones here. When I was toyou444's age, I might well have said the same thing he did. But in the last few years my wife and I have set aside fantasy nights, and these have been the best tickling experiences of my life (and I'd had some great ones when I was younger). As Wolf says, there's nothing like somebody who knows exactly what you like and exactly how to give it to you. No reason anybody with a willing partner couldn't do the same, whatever age you are.

Toyou, while my coolest-sounding personal experiences may have happened during,..... oh, late 20's and through my 30's,.... the qualitative difference of encounters and exchanges with my wife during our 50's was amazingly heightened and geometrically more intense. I believe a process of creative refinement takes place.

Please don't get me wrong...I am still active in my pursuit of the perfect tickle opportunity! LOL! I was just saying (as many of you have in different ways) that I'm fine with it not being an every day occurrence. Situations still arise (one did last night! LOL!) but it doesn't bother me like it did even a few years ago.

I'm sure I will still be "into" tickling as long as I can see, hear or feel! =)

~ toyou

I didn't even start exploring this till I was in my 40s. At 53, I sure hope that its not over. As far as I am concerned....its just begun.

Yes, I am 50 years old and hope that I am not done yet! I intend to tickle til the grave ;)

I'm a 50-something Gentleman Tickler. Over the last couple of years I've introduced tickling to a few women in my age range and they loved it. One of them even turned out to be good tickler herself.
There's nothing better (in my world, anyway) then tickling a mature woman. Or being tickled by one.

I'm 42 and I just started exploring last fall. I hope my best days aren't behind me! ;)

I feel like I'm on the other side of the adventure and I hope when I'm your age I can look back as positively as you :)

40 years old here and it is only in the past five (5) years that I've been able to really enjoy my love of tickling with my DW. It took time and patience (like almost everything does) for us to be comfortable to explore our fantasies with each other. I am excited about our tickling future together.

I am now 39 and my fetish for tickling and looking for tickling situations is stronger than ever!! I always remember when I was young, my Uncles and Dads friends, between 40 and 50 quite often tickled aunties or much younger girls in our family!! I cant ever see my tickling fetish going away and I am lucky now to have a 28 year old girlfriend who knows all about me and is accepting me for who I am! She cant bare to be tickled as much as i do to her but this is a bigger turn on for me!! I think even married with kids, 50 + , never give up on the one thing that gives you natural pleasure!!!

I'm 44 in May. I think I'm the oldest active poster woman on UKTF. Spent my childhood, teens and twenties thinking I wasn't ticklish and longing for it, discovering that it was a fetish in my 20s. I've just come out out the UK fetish scene - I'm about 4 months old in fetish years and bowing
to the experience of lovely people c10-20 years younger
than me but who've played with me all the same. I'm having a great time. And for any youngsters reading this thread, these things really help:

1. Don't smoke
2. Avoid huge weight gains and losses
3. Use sunscreen
4. If you can get high on kink and tickles you won't need mind altering drugs or loads of booze

all in order of thought rather than importance but I reckon that's helped me in my late arrival on the kinky scene. We got here with no internet to guide us in out 20s but were really on the case now -using all the help we can to get out there and play.

Good to hear from people older than me here :)

well i'm 46 this year and have been into tickling since i was about 5 or 6. I have been a member of this forum for over 10 years........In my experience if your married to someone who's not into it and you have children and very little spare money to allow you to travel and meet like minded people, then the opportunities for any kind of tickle fun are very limited. The last time I tickled someone for fun was over 6 years ago, nothing since..!! It has been impossible for me to get to meet up with other tickle friends and now at my age, while I still get a kick out of the thought of tickle someone, that's all I get, just the thought. It makes me feel sad at times to think my chances for tickle fun are now pretty much behind me. The tickle scene in the UK is so much smaller than US...and as I said, not being able to get to a meet up has proved my undoing I guess.
I don't think I will ever lose my interest in tickling, but just have to face facts that the chance for fun has all but gone. I even saw a post from a tickle friend on fetlife that said she was looking for a tickle partner between 19 and 40, admittedly she is looking for a relationship as well but.......says it all really..!!

Sorry to be so down and seem like I'm feeling sorry for myself, I can here the replys now......stop moaning and get out and find people to tickle. Well believe me when I say I have tried but failed. I guess a post like this isn't really going to do much to enhance my reputation either, but I felt I needed to say it..!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back