• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the subject of Goths/Punks....

Not sure really. Would have to say girls more than boys, cause, well, they're just sweeter ^^ . Would probably go for the same kinda gal as me, but then I'd be wishing it was me the whole time. Still, beggars can't be choosers, and I suppose I'd manage ;) .

I'm sure you can be pretty sadistic if you really put your mind to it. I rememebr reading somewhere (might have been on here a while back) that girls are apparently the most sadistic ticklers.

Kind of makes us men feel....inadequate...:p

:D

Wicked! :p

I prefer girl in jeans/sweet goths (goths who ae kind and dress cool, like you LK)

Oh yes, I'm very sweet *points to halo over head held up by a coathanger*

Anyway! Must sleep now! gotta get up at 6:45!

*opens arms and offers hugs to thoe who wish to accept it*

*wishes he could tickle kimiko's toes before he goes, but decides to be courtious and wait 'till tommorow! >;P*

Yeah,but it can't be just that. It's not just laughter, it must also be the torturous, interrogation-like side of tickling, you know, breaking those withdrawn creatures to making them confess what they really think ;). Goths seem to be a little two-faced to me, they appear to want to look gloomy to the world but looking at the Internet forums where they appear you think they are so cheerful talking to each other! Even here Kimiko looks like the least misantrophic person you can imagine :D Haven't thought of that writing my first post in the thread in Gallery section but now I think the way I wrote it must have had something to do with making the ticklee more vulnerable and helpless. A perfect state for confessions, ins't it? And who has got more to confess than such a mysterious creature like Goth? Interrogation is said to be the best theme for tickling but those spy-interrogation themes are infantile. This one is real, simply ideal!

....you're not getting a hug from me mate! *pats him on the back instead!*

I don't think I'd like the really long tickle sessions, they sound kinda scary. Might just be the wimpy me though :p

Budweiserbob! said:
2) Ky is from "Lublin, Poland"...which is similar to "Dublin, Ireland"...It's quite similar.

So is "Berlin, Deutschland" ;)

I'm sounding happy here because so far I'm treating this forum as a seperate little world, and noone here has said anything nasty to me yet, in fact I've had lots of niceness from people. So I thought I'd try being a little more open with my feeling and letting my happy side out a bit, so people can see I'm trying to be nice too :) .

I feel that, online, people tend to come out of their 'shells' a bit, so to speak. When you post on forums and stuff, you often have time to re-read what you're about to post...unlike in rl when if you say something, that's it. It's out, you can't re-read it and make corrections.

In rl, interactions I feel are more difficult...you've got yourself, the other person, people around you, location...all sorts of factors. Here, the only real factor is the text that you type.

THe problem you get here though is that people cant see the emotion you put into typing your messages, which is why I like to spread my smiley epidemic :D .

lonelykimiko said:
so people can see I'm trying to be nice too
You're doing very well then :) and don't worry, these long tickle torture fantasies must be just some instincts we can control :) well, so far I haven't tried to get anything out of my Angel by torturing her even though she's just innocent enough and sometimes rather introvertic to be a perfect victim for interrogation. It's just a theme for fantasy not for making it come true.

I see what you mean, a bit like roleplay (or am I talking rubbish)

Mental roleplay i would say. Roleplay tickling and other bondage activities in real life don't work for me. I can't stand hearing "rape me" during sex even though I sometimes like to think of my gf as of an innocent victim of my evil projects in spite of loving her her. In real life I would hate to pretend I'm interrogating someone. But still goth tickling would be attractive even if it was just playful without any theme or real purpose. Just awareness of what I said earlier would be enough for me.

And Killerk had a point about online openedness. Multiple re-reading my sentences is just what I am doing now!

Not me, I just type and splodge! Tryna be open so I dont give myself a second chance to censor my posts :p .

As for dying thread I realized they usually die after I say something incomprehensible. I guess I sometimes sound so foolishly that my words seem so clever that noone dares to answer to them :D Maybe I'm re-reading too much ;) ?

lonelykimiko said:
Not me, I just type and splodge! Tryna be open so I dont give myself a second chance to censor my posts :p .

congrats then, you turn out to be much more open and emotional than me :D

I just smile and nod matey. Works every time :D . Hey, any other people lurking in the shadows gonna post here?

I'm affraid no :( and I think we came to a moment when we need another person to add something from themselves to keep the thread going. I guess we have much more opinions to exchange but now I need to sleep. I have to wake up at 6:15 :/ hava a good night and ticklish dreams Kimiko

hi lk der is jus sumting i love bout goth girls its weird because most ppl describe me as a (dont hate me) lol as a chav but i jus find goth grls so attractive mayb i am a goth in chav clothin lol

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back