• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the subject of Goths/Punks....

The Thread died??...Who killed it?

Kylrad said:
I'm affraid no :( and I think we came to a moment when we need another person to add something from themselves to keep the thread going. I guess we have much more opinions to exchange but now I need to sleep. I have to wake up at 6:15 :/ hava a good night and ticklish dreams Kimiko

Am I late again?:sigh:

hehe could be. I wont hate ya even if you area bit of a chav, I just dont like chavs that take the mickey cause I'm a goth, but I try not to stereotype where possible.

Hehe nah pierce, ya right on time in fact! Seems like everyone is going. So whats your views on tickling goth girls?

lonelykimiko said:
Hehe nah pierce, ya right on time in fact! Seems like everyone is going. So whats your views on tickling goth girls?

I have absolutely NO problem tickling or being tickled by goth girls. You are the best of 'em LK.

lonelykimiko said:
Who here likes to tickle goth/punk girls more than other types, and why?

I would think that people who take particular pleasure in tickling goth girls are people that generally like to tickle as a means of breaking someone out of their shell and get them to behave out of character. It's one thing to reduce the quiet/shy/sitting all alone type into a squirming little ball of giggles, it's another (and bigger) thing to do that to a goth. The goth character (rightly or wrongly) comes off as the anti-tickle, gloomy looking, and somewhat dark. To put a grin on their faces becomes a goal. That's just my guess though.

I haven't personally met any goths (but I know a few online). I'd probably want to tickle them if I met them. I'd prefer for a couple goth girls to tickle me though.

hehe the best of all the goths ever? I think that's a little much of an honour, but sure, i'll hold on to it till someone else comes for it :p

na i wdnt take da mick outa no 1 coz of wot they wer goth grls r mysterious but i jus neva imagine em 2 be dat ticklish hmmm u learn a new ting every day lol

:D
lonelykimiko said:
hehe the best of all the goths ever? I think that's a little much of an honour, but sure, i'll hold on to it till someone else comes for it :p

I'll respect you as the queen of goth girls, until someone better comes along, which could a long time, if ever:D

I class myself as a goth because thats pretty myself in general, i'm seperate from the community, i have little friends and i'm a pretty gloomy person in general

and i wear black because it just looks awesome and the new rocks give me extended height XD, plus i love leather thus the full length trenchcoat :)

nice! I love the full length coats! They're so cool :D . hehe yeah, I'm about 5'9" without the boots, and gain about 3 inches with them. always funny :p .

OK back from my night class

Eh, i tried to picture kimiko naked but then recieved a vicious huge boot kick to my face....ouch so that ended that

lonelykimiko said:
Well I dunno what it is to really be a goth, I just consider myself one really.

Was this a typo? I hope so because as someone that was born into the punk scene, my older sister who is 8 years my senior introduced me to the Casualties when I was about 6 years old, that just gets on my nerves. Goth and punk are different, but they're also similiar in what the "look" is there for.

Until recently punks and goths were shunned from mainstream society. In high school my sister was spit on and kicked. She was labelled "weird" and a "freak" and I just find it so funny that now people see Avril Lavigne and Good Charlotte as "punk" and girls wear neck ties and guys wear girl jeans and they see themselves as "rebels," and yet I can't leave my dorm without seeing at least 5 of these types.

Basically by asking "Do you like to tickle goth/punk chicks?" based on look it'd be like asking "Do you like to tickle blonde cheerleaders?" But based on the culture of goth/punks it's more like "Do you like to tickle depressed/angry people?"

lol hopefully this made sense... I dunno..

My Former Goth Girlfriend

I dated a Goth / Dominatrix for a while.
She's the only one that truly accepted me.
I miss her so much.
She got me into being foot tickled.
I used to love her feet (Lots of tickling, licking, kissing, etc)
Then one day she asked me if she could tie me down & tickle my bare feet.
I've never submitted before, but I trusted her with my life, so I agreed.
Now I LOVE having my bare soles tickled as much as I LOVE to lick & tickle other's feet.
The picture below is about 9 years old.

Attachments

• MistressEvil001.jpg
    MistressEvil001.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 45
ticklishgiggle said:
Was this a typo? I hope so because as someone that was born into the punk scene, my older sister who is 8 years my senior introduced me to the Casualties when I was about 6 years old, that just gets on my nerves. Goth and punk are different, but they're also similiar in what the "look" is there for.

Until recently punks and goths were shunned from mainstream society. In high school my sister was spit on and kicked. She was labelled "weird" and a "freak" and I just find it so funny that now people see Avril Lavigne and Good Charlotte as "punk" and girls wear neck ties and guys wear girl jeans and they see themselves as "rebels," and yet I can't leave my dorm without seeing at least 5 of these types.

Basically by asking "Do you like to tickle goth/punk chicks?" based on look it'd be like asking "Do you like to tickle blonde cheerleaders?" But based on the culture of goth/punks it's more like "Do you like to tickle depressed/angry people?"

For what it's worth, it makes perfect sense to me...

Most "goths" don't even know where the term gothic came from, and I don't think there's too much punk out there these days, there's a lot of pop/punk though, but it's not the same thing...

As for the original purpose of the thread, I find the whole black clothes and dark make up to be quite atractive... then again I also like girls in skirts or short dresses, so, whatever comes my way really.... just my 2 cents...

ticklishgiggle said:

right on.. im kind of in between your sister and your generation, but growing up where i did being punk was still not too easy. i can only imagine what it was like in the 70s. but i think there are still some good people and bands out there.

janus4385 said:
For what it's worth, it makes perfect sense to me...

Most "goths" don't even know where the term gothic came from, and I don't think there's too much punk out there these days, there's a lot of pop/punk though, but it's not the same thing...

As for the original purpose of the thread, I find the whole black clothes and dark make up to be quite atractive... then again I also like girls in skirts or short dresses, so, whatever comes my way really.... just my 2 cents...

Used to be goth\punk simply ment what you listened to music wise

also my opinion, punk died with gg allin in 1991, everything else is trash now a days, thankfully metal is still surviving. Now a days people proclaim theyre status of punk\goth\rocker\emo\etc to classify themselves for everyone else to know of them. To quote a semi decent band, "punk is dead"
"i cannot live if people do not know where i get my clothes from"-old guy from simpsons

goodieluver said:
Used to be goth\punk simply ment what you listened to music wise

Punk is/was(kinda, it also had to do with a statement), but not goth, that one actually has its roots in the 14th century.

goodieluver said:
also my opinion, punk died with gg allin in 1991, everything else is trash now a days, thankfully metal is still surviving. Now a days people proclaim theyre status of punk\goth\rocker\emo\etc to classify themselves for everyone else to know of them. To quote a semi decent band, "punk is dead"
"i cannot live if people do not know where i get my clothes from"-old guy from simpsons

LOL- that's a great quote goodie :D :D :D

janus4385 said:
Punk is/was(kinda, it also had to do with a statement), but not goth, that one actually has its roots in the 14th century.

LOL- that's a great quote goodie :D :D :D

Yeah your right, the term itself goth goes back way back, hell its a term for a type of archetecture(sp?) and the likes.

I just get annoyed with the punk scene these days, i admit, i was a punk poseur in the 90s, i went to the local shows and dressed "punk", then i realized it wasnt me, i myself am a walking fashion faux pas, that who i am. If you wanna know who or what i am, you gotta strike up a convo to learn, or you can look at the CFH necklace i wear

goodieluver said:
I just get annoyed with the punk scene these days, i admit, i was a punk poseur in the 90s, i went to the local shows and dressed "punk", then i realized it wasnt me, i myself am a walking fashion faux pas, that who i am. If you wanna know who or what i am, you gotta strike up a convo to learn, or you can look at the CFH necklace i wear

There's a lot of disappointment regarding music these days, at least that's what I think... I mostly listen to my old pearl jam and STP cd's, and when I'm in the mood I take out my nice Pantera and Sepultura collection...(I've never really been into punk)

PS: Maybe I'm just insane or something, but I love to listen to Rob Zombie when I'm working out :weird: :D :weird:

Woo, lots of replies ^^

First off I will say that I consider myself goth in the way that I wear black clothes, dont fit into what I would consider mainstream society, tend to keep to myself a lot, stuff like that. I aint got a flashy hair do or anything like that, just dressing how I like really, so it may not really be considered goth.

From what Giggle said there, I'm sorry to hear about our sister :( . But Goth/Punk iver here as far as I saw growing up was really a copy of everything going on over the water, like of lot of elementes of culture at that time, and so we didnt tend to get that much abuse from it. It was still there (see my message to JMO about chavs), but not to that extreme. Hope that clears things up a bit :) .

Also see what ya saying about the differentiation between looks and personality with the "Do you want to tickle Goths" question. For the purpose of the thread I didnt give it much thought ^^ . Answer whichever way you like :D .

And fear the evil bunny...

Last edited:
Guess who's back! Back again!
Bobby's Back! Tell a friend! :D

BOBBYS BACK, BOBBYS BACK, BOBBYS BACK, BOBBYS BACK, BOBBYS BACK, BOBBYS BACK!

>>>insert cheap rap music here<<<

Last edited:
lol nope, reeeeeeaally don't haha. Rap, hip hop, R&B, hate em all im afraid :p

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back