• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of the cats died :(

Sorry to hear that Heels.Its always tough to lose a beloved pet.They really do become a member of the family.

You can look at pets like they are your little brothers or sisters or daughters and sons. I looked at my ferrets like they were my little ones. Anyways I'm sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how sad you must be feeling.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Heels. It always kills me to read a post like this, cats have such an innocence and affection. Maybe you can get another cat and hope the cat you have will accept him? Our best to you either way.

Drew

I love cats that are big and lazy. I hope my black and white tuxedo boy grows to be just that. I'm not sure what I would do if he got killed in the road.

Sorry about your loss.

a month ago my buddy Clarence passed on, then my two cats my parents were taking care of. i know how you're feeling, and my heart goes out to you.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Heels. It always kills me to read a post like this, cats have such an innocence and affection. Maybe you can get another cat and hope the cat you have will accept him? Our best to you either way.

Drew

ah i so agree...sorry lovesheels...cats are the best...i hate to read this type of thread also....cats are unique and wonderful creations...i cannot imagine life without one...after you get over your grief a bit, do get another...

awwww...

I'm sorry too Heels~I've got a 15 y/o that I'm waiting on to take her leave~she's always hated everyone but me, but she's always been a "problem child" of sorts. This time 'round, I doubt I'll be too broken up when she goes, more relieved I guess. I don't know if it sucks worse when they go as young as yours or when they've been around you for sooooo long. At any rate, I hope you're ok babe.
XOXO

I'm very sorry you lost your feline friend. :(

So sorry.

I feel for you, I really do. I love animals and in particular cats I love them and I miss my baby who died in July 06, I know what your going through.

For me, I haven't got another cat, can't do it, not yet, but my parents still have one and I give her my cuddles.

Take care, loads of hugs.

I'm very sorry for your loss, and I can unfortunately relate, having lost cats over the years, or I should say my "furry" children. My mom has lost 2 cats this year alone, and I was very close with both of these, actually one of them was mine, but I could only take one with me at another time when I moved, so I gave this cat to my mom. I'm upset since I was so close with them and being here in CA and her in NJ, I never got to say goodbye. Plus, I know this is a cat thread, but a few days ago I found a lump on my dog's hip, and since I work and have worked in the animal field, I know that this type of lump is not the ok kind. But again, sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear that.

I know how it feels. At the beginning of june this year, one of my cats died from feline infectious peritonitis.

I went through a huge bout of depression and anxiety until the end of july because of it.

I feel so bad for your loss.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back