• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of those spots...

one_anduh_half

You know how some spots are so much worse than others it’s almost unfair? Or maybe it’s because they’re not found too often… Either way, I’ve never had to worry about this with my best friend because he’s always gone after the same four spots and I’ve long since learned to put up a little fight. But then all of a sudden I found myself pinned under him on the couch, him half-laying across my lap while sitting on my arms and all sense of fight was lost because he discovered a new spot – one of those spots.

So the other night in the midst of friends having an impromptu mini party, I was struggling not to die of embarrassment and shame from being totally destroyed;

Him laughing probably as hard as me: “I’ve never gotten this reaction out of you!”
Me struggling to wiggle a hand free while an endless stream of squeaky giggles poured out: “IhateyougetoffofmePLEASEstopohmygoshihateyouugh”
Him continuing to laugh at my predicament and reactions: “This is so great. Has anyone ever found this spot before?”
Me feeling the panic starting to rise as the world around me was beginning to fade because it tickled so damn bad, glaring: “Yes. PLEASEstopforrealHATEyouPLEASE.”
Him slowing down and getting close to my ear, drunkenly whispers: “You and I both know you like it, don’t even” (he’s one of my real-life friends I’ve told about this part of me).
Me after fully taking advantage of the breather he offered: *sticks out tongue*
Him: *goes back in for more kill*

Unbeknownst to me, our friend started recording us right before I stuck my tongue out at him and captured the beginning of my inevitable defeat. Her angle showed him front on with me struggling hard to get him off of me, or at least block the tickling somehow. Instead, you hear my desperate and endless giggling and see him head-back laughing at me whenever my giggles got louder. Right before it ends, I had tried a final time to break free and he says “No bitch!” and digs in again full force while I try sliding down the couch to escape.

…I couldn’t. He did stop shortly after that but not before he said “So this spot works better than here, noted” while tickling said spots.

He also grabbed another place -- I had forgotten he knew about it because it was an accidental find a long time ago and he hasn't tried it since -- causing me to jump and yelp/laugh with surprise. "This one is also good even though you hate it. I still like this spot better" as he proceeds with a final jab.

I haven’t figured out my next moves though I have concluded that it would probably be best I lay low for a while around him until I know if he remembers the spot; my pride and sanity need him to forget. And by "lay low" I mean not be a dick and instigate anything, not an easy feat.

...proceeds with caution...

I love how this was written. Bravo. Thanks for sharing.

P.S- I dig the intrigue. Don't reveal the spot(s).

This is brilliantly written. Such an evocative rendering of that experience of having the idiosyncrasies of your body turned against you, of fighting against the laughter to try and extricate yourself from an impossible situation, of being at the mercy of a tickler's newfound knowledge... so, so great.

I like your friend... very wicked. :) (And very hot story... thanks for posting it!!)

Hmm so curious about this spot. You definitely write a good story.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back