• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our latest tickle model,,

Patiklers

TMF Regular
Ever wonder what it would be like to accidently blurt out something regarding tickling or tickle torture and have a complete stranger want to know more about it? Well, let me begin by telling you an awesome story that just recently happened.
Let me start off by saying we own horses, (im just going to ramble on so dont go correcting my grammer or anything) i am by no means a typist. Anyways,, here goes,,
One day I et a frantic call from my better half:) yes you all know her as Ice princess,, Anyways, I was at the gym and she gets me all frantic saying our newest addition to the family ( an original wild mustang) had got out and was actually in our yard, we live by one main road, very scary for her, im going to fast forward thru all the lil stuff to get straight to the point,,
By the time I got home, there they were, horse all back in and this cute little stanger standing there smiling, talking to Ice,,Hmm to say cute or pretty seems an understatement but anyways, what a surprise,, here she has horses, and when she saw ours out, she knew what to do and helped by getting him back for us. We exchanged names and Numbers in case this ever happened again and on she went on her way,,
Now comes the fun part,,
Months later out of the blue i receive a text telling me to call her ASAP, not knowing who this was i didnt know what to do, then i realized or which i thought i knew the number was of the gal that was coming in for a shoot with us,, so i texted back is this " so and so" for the tickle shoot..right then I thought OMG, did i just text that! who could it be, what if it was someone else,, well, to my surprise it was someone else,, you guessed it,, the lil horse gal, Mia..
So i get this text back apologizing and explaining that her sons name is my name and she texted by accident,, it gets better! LOL,, at the end she says,, " tickle shoot"??? my heart sank,, I replied Im sorry, we had a shoot to do and our model must be running late,, as a joke i texted, wanna take her place? then i anxiously waited,, and waited,, no reply,, then about 30 mins later,, i got another text that said,, maybe, can you call me regarding,,
OK, I dont know about you but man i was like Holy !@#$%^ moses,,
ok, so i called her and explained what we do and she was giggling about it the whole time asking all about this,, i asked her"where are you most ticklish anyways"? and she said ,, wow, just about everywhere but if i had to say most,, it would prolly be my feet! I dont let the kids near them,,hahaha, she laughed,, i again ( ok, really digging ticklish feet) was like YESSS!!!
Ok, now for the closer,, she actually comes in for a shoot,,, and to top off ,, she becomes part of an even just as good story involving our sitter ( 19yrs) who stumbled upon our tickle stuff and wanted to shoot as well,, so believe it or not, we had them both over at the same time,, seriously , I still dont believe it as I type it, it was so awesome,, at first they were both so tense and kinda scared when they got tied up but not seconds into it, they were flipping out ticklish!! My gosh, these gals were awesome and to top it all off, they both want to come back for more,, you will begin to see clips of these 2 any day now,,i got ALOT of footage,, foot lovers LOOKOUT,, upperbody dudes,, wait till you hear the screaming when the sides and pits are dug into,, im shaking my head as I type this because it was all just so cool, Ice was like,, " you gotta tell everyone about this" so hear it is, feel free to ask any questions of them, they are friends of ours now,, Im sure I can get them to do some interviews,,, we will certainly be doing more with them, well, enough for now,, its a wonderful thing isn't it!here are a few pics of them
(Mia & Nicole)

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did,,,

Tickled Pink

Wow, incredible story - it took me a few go's to get it all, but I can tell you are excited! aren't life's little accidents grand? Congratulations and hopefully there will be plenty more happy accidents like these :)

WOW! What a cool story! Thanks for sharing it with us lol!

Things to do:

1) get horses to meet people

2) send random txt to people about tickling

LOL...well done you lucky SOB!!!:woot:

DJ Tickler

Is it something in the pasture??????

Sounds like you have plenty of pretty girls who like tickling.:woot:

A very inspirational story! Can't wait to see the clips and buy them. Did you do any f/f nylon foot tickling perhaps?

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back