• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OWYL SHOP TICKLE EVENT JAN 2020 ANNOUNCEMENT

mike80887

Hello everybody! I am well aware that I have been on a hiatus with these events. Many of you have reached out these past few months asking when the next tickle event will be, and I am delighted to inform you that on January 25th, the OWYL shop doors will open again for all of you. I have been focusing my attention on other areas in my life, and finally have some breathing room to start shifting my energy and focus into what we are all passionate about.

But here's the thing...I NEED YOUR HELP! I have been in discussions with other kinksters on ways to improve this experience for all of you. I am looking to hear more feedback from anyone who has previously attended an OWYL shop event, or is curious about attending their first one. How can we make it better? What would you like to see more of? What would you prefer we do differently?

For this next event, I really want to make a focus on radical inclusion, and having the event be more interactive as a group for all of you. That means hosting workshops to tie tickling with other kinks (flogging, bondage, D/s roles, etc), tickle games, tickle merchandise (t shirts, feathers, tickle tools, etc), tickle contests, endurance gang tickling, musical artists who wish to preform inside the space, more bondage, etc.

I am seeking people who are willing to provide the audience with their successful or not successful tickle stories, so that we all use that info to potentially increase our chances for more tickle sessions in a positive way outside the OWYL shop. We've heard stories time & time again about how it's near impossible for folks to find tickle play partners, and I believe that sharing our experiences may be able to break some barriers for some of you.

These events have always been facilitated on community, connection, safety, co-elevation, and of course...tickling. Here are some universal guidelines that I intend for all attendees:

-Clearly communicating rules and agreements for safety
-Educating guests on how to respect one another's boundaries and express their own boundaries.
-Requiring a clearing conversation and consent check-in for every guest in attendance.
-Providing help and resources for instances when boundaries are crossed.
-Curating a guest list of vouched integrity.
-Responding directly and immediately to reports of violation or harm.
-Not inviting people who have been known to create repeated harm.

So I ask this from all of you: PLEASE reach out to me with any comments and suggestions to make this a better experience for all of you. I would prefer if you reached out to me on FetLife, as I am much more active on there, but feel free to reach out to me in any way of course. YOU are all the reason why the OWYL shop exists, and I want to work with you in order to make this a more rewarding experience. Feedback will GREATLY increase the chance of more frequent events, so I am asking the community for your help on this. I will make an official FetLife event within the next two weeks, and post the details on TF as well. I hope to hear from a LOT of you in the foreseeable future.

Best,

Tickle Me Mike

These events have been great. I won't be able to attend this year since I've moved far away, but for those of you on the West Coast, take advantage of this opportunity and hit up Mike now!

A very submissive and ticklish lee here.. so excited to finally have the opportunity to be part of the.. tickle feast.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back