• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Painted or Unpainted female toes?

TicklesFemales

1st Level Indigo Feather
Okay here is a question to all the lady Lees in the TMF and also for the male Ticklers who love to tickle womens feet.
For the ladies do you paint your toenails and if so what color mostly and why do you paint them?
For the male lers in here do you like painted toes the best on the females feet you tickle or do you like them without nail polish and why to either question?

I myself prefer painted toenails on the female feet I tickle. To me it makes the female feet more attractive. I have always loved painted toenails and soft soles and female feet that are well kept not dirty or stinky. The more ticklish they are too the more I love their feet. I not only love to tickle female feet but I also love to massage, and lick and suck on their toes. I guess you could say I have both a female feet tickling and foot fetish. So come on everyone let me know how you feel. FEET ARE BEST!!!! but I also love to tickle all the usual places like underarms, sides, tummies and knees.
Send me pictures of your female feet my e-mail is [email protected]

TicklesFemales

The only color I prefer on womens toes is red A classic color On bare feet I can go either painted or not But on nylon covered feet,I like to see red toenails

I am a big fan of painted toenails, and my favorite color to see on the toenails is red, either fire red, or dark red/burgundy/maroon. This to me is a classic, sexy, simple color on a woman's toes, and I love to see it, as I am into both female feet and tickling. To me, red draws my attention to a woman's toes, and makes them look more sexy.
I am not a fan of the french pedicure, other colors, or unpolished toes. The only other tolerable color for me other than red, on a woman's toes, is pink. I just have simple taste when it comes to colors on female toenails.

Mitch

Variety Is The Spice Of Life

My fiancee has her toenails painted 98% of the time. But for about a five day stretch, once a year, she will leave them unpainted. It's like they are a new set of feet to me when she does this. I think every now and then you need to break up the monotony.

The other 98% of the time she will do classic reds, various pinks, purples, corals, and once I saw copper. I have been trying to talk her into a very pale or deep blue, but she doesn't care for that too much. Green and brown are totally out of the question.

I really like those mega bright neon pinks and oranges and reds that women only seem to get at salons.

Also, skin tone of the feet can make a huge difference in how a polish appears. Nothing like a bright neon pink on ten really tan toes!

Is it obvious that I have a foot fetish?

Rasputin

this one is easy.....Its all about painted toenails!!!!!

Reds always look incredible, but pinks , purples, blues, silvers, golds, are great too. Not a big fan of French though.

I like mine painted. They cheer me up when I'm looking down. ;)

I keep mine painted most of the time, but I will always give it about 3 to 5 days in between when I paint them.

I use all different colors, though I tend to prefer purple the most, followed by light blue and then red. I have used a dark purple, a pinkishpurple, light blue, dark blue, black, red, orange, green, silver, and pink.

I do it to add some color lol. I don't generally like my feet, so I guess adding the polish gives me something to like.

I love female feet as well and have a foot fetish along with a ticleing fetish. i ahve to say I prefer to see a females toenails painted

toe nails

painted!
and red is the best. if the nails are long enough (to the edge of the toe) french manacure is good too.

i too like girls toe nails painted it just gives them an extra wow factor. doesnt matter wat color tho lime green is just irrestible for sum reason :happyfloa

Painted OR Unpainted.......................????

...........YES

The Lightninbug
Annoying the world one person at a time.
( Leggo my ears, I know what I'm doing!! )

I like them painted for the most part. BUT there is something about really nice, clear unpainted toenails that really gets me. I think it's because it makes the feet look just that much more bare, more sensitive , vulnerable, in a word: FEETY.

My turn!

Okies... Mine are usually painted. I take requests from my ler and it's usually a wine red color. ^_~

i love a nice french manicure, or any light clolr, like light pink or so

I prefer 'cool'-coloured toenails -- black, blue, green -- to non-painted, but I prefer non-painted to red or pink. There are just too many women with red and pink toenails, including a throng of boring conformists to society's image of the artificial thin make-up-saturated 'hot' woman. Not that there aren't plenty of good people with red and pink too, but I just love the 'fringe' look so much. It grabs me by the gut.

The natural look has a lot going for it, too. Especially in a more intimate, comfortable setting. Black for outside, nekkid for inside sounds pretty good to me!

I tend to go for darker colors, deep red or deep plum. I never go without color although if you have nice feet I see nothing wrong with it. They always look real good after the pedicure and before they put the color on I just think toes look great with red or some other sexy color, that's just me.

Sandee

I prefe painted toenails! If you looking through the nylons and see her red painted toenails.... yummy :cool2:

I am both lee and ler. I usually get a pedicure and the color I usually pick is hot pink. I really like getting my feet tickled especially when they're painted!

:whip:

I painted MzChaos's toes a really nice shade of bronze last night:)

I like to have my toenails painted. My two main choices are bright red and french pedicure. :xpulcy:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back