• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium at Prickly Hills: The Fox Sisters Origin story

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
Well, here it is, the start of it all. Sorry it's taken so long to get to this point, but i've had a few personal things to deal with and work has kept me busy, plus i've been catching up with people over the holidays.

I hope these first pages are to your satisfaction. This marks the start of a 90 page comic that I have written in script form, and features a few supporting roles from characters created by other artists, used with their permission.

I'd like to make it clear that, as this story is set in a collegiate environment, all characters are 18 or over.

Attachments

• PAPH 01.jpg
    PAPH 01.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 252
  • PAPH 02.jpg
    PAPH 02.jpg
    590.4 KB · Views: 278
  • PAPH 03.jpg
    PAPH 03.jpg
    656 KB · Views: 240
  • PAPH 04.jpg
    PAPH 04.jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 246
  • PAPH 05.jpg
    PAPH 05.jpg
    680.9 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
pages 6-10

If you have questions about anglo-references then please ask.

Attachments

• PAPH 06.jpg
    PAPH 06.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 222
  • PAPH 07.jpg
    PAPH 07.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 217
  • PAPH 08.jpg
    PAPH 08.jpg
    677.8 KB · Views: 252
  • PAPH 09.jpg
    PAPH 09.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 254
  • PAPH 10.jpg
    PAPH 10.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
These first six pages of the comic look solid! I like the palette of colors you used to embolden the artwork, and each panel looks planned quite well, from the environment and architecture to the characters.

Best of luck with the project! :happy:

School starts at last! It's been a grueling vacation season, but any wait is forgiven when such a glorious student body is finally revealed! I'm droolin' like filthy ol' Oswald over the nubile acreage... the Foxes, no surprise, are in fullest, finest flower, but a bounty of further beauties abound to tease preferences prim to prurient! Such yummy selection! The brazen, mooning brunette, for example... she of the hoop earrings, with ass made for paddling and tatas to rival our heroines'... lordy, does she seem positioned for kinky fun! Unlikely to learn obedience or prudence quickly, this one... a fatal flaw anyplace where hands-on discipline is such highly prized sport! Or if tastes tend toward the demure... pert, pleasant Heidi offers a target whose reserve might prove a pleasure to outrage! There's certainly no lack of ready predators, most of whose predilections for sin we've seen ably demonstrated in past adventures. "Focking mutant" Doris is unstoppable as an Abrahams tank, with swat-ready Oswald only slightly less formidable. Others (including, I imagine, a few of the students) have yet to exercise their appetites, but I don't doubt them any less eager! The pump is primed for rousing, tittilating entertainment! Ninety pages allow for a whale of a lot of depravity, which the Foxes have never been shy about supplying! Let the gooey education begin!

Last edited:
DalekFire: Thanks for the complements. This is the first comic i've written out in a script beforehand, so it allows me to focus on the drawings more and not worry about what's coming next, as well as honing the dialogue. Thanks for noticing the improved colours. A tablet really helps things.

LBH: The student body is a fairly heterogenous bunch. I didn't want to make them all gorgeous as seen in a lot of campus-based fiction. Perhaps it's a cover for Featherfinger's project, but generally there are three levels of pulchritude at this place; plain, pretty/cute and then the head-turners, which I hope is the catergory the Fox siblings fall into. I tend to be a little hyperbolic in just how sexy they are, mainly for comedic reasons - with students and faculty alike expressing a variety of reactions to the trio. There are really only a few other girls on campus who rival the Fox girls for hotness, and we we'll meet them along the way, but it's important that there are some to challenge the girls, or we edge towards Mary Sue territory. Then there's Doris who, as I may have mentioned, is essentially Richard Kiel in a dress and alice band, and fulfills that looming, nigh-indestructible henchman role, which is favourite trope of mine - Jaws, Maximillian from the Black Hole, Soundwave, and Walter from The Mask.
Oswald is under some kind of illusion that he qualifies as some Barry White 'Love Walrus' persona, but it's not clear to everybody else (at first).

JoeGHurt: Thanks very much. I always look to improve my technique with every new batch of pages.

Think I want a pin-up poster of the Fox girls. It's funny Babs has been my favorite so far but I really like how Nina is depicted in this strip.

Keep on trucking :cool

Blackmagicjack: Well I have something similar to a pin up poster in the works, with a bizarre twist. It was for Valentines day but I was colouring the comic instead.

As for Babs being your favourite, I seem to rember your enthusiasm for her in other adventures. I'm glad Nina has another fan as well. In all honestly, I've never been quite sure who is the favourite, and maybe that's for the best, although after this comic I may conduct a poll. It's great each of them is a favourite of somebody.

A random question, but do you do each frame as an individual illustration and then use InDesign to put them together in comic strip format - or some other software.

Just curious.

I draw and scan them as entire comic pages and then colour them with colouring software (not photoshop).

I don't know what's happened on here, but none of the thumbnails are visible. I had eight more pages of Foxy goodness to share.

I don't know what's happened on here, but none of the thumbnails are visible. I had eight more pages of Foxy goodness to share.

We're having issues and all images posted before a certain date aren't visible-new ones should be.

~K

Sorry for the massive delay. Here are pages 11-14 (I have uploaded previous pages again)

Attachments

• PAPH 11.jpg
    PAPH 11.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 200
  • PAPH 12.jpg
    PAPH 12.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 212
  • PAPH 13.jpg
    PAPH 13.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 205
  • PAPH 14.jpg
    PAPH 14.jpg
    716.7 KB · Views: 243
Bravo, Tom! The campus of Prickly Hills continues to please 'n' tease in the a fashion far from academic! I'm really intrigued with the direction it's all taking! As the Fox girls proceed from indoctrination to actual curriculum, the wealth of character development increases exponentially along with the plot complexities. The teaching staff is just as decrepit and as slimily leering as past encounters have prepared us for! Trudi and Heidi are becoming fascinating secondary participants. Trudi's setting herself up for a face-off with the incredible hulking Doris, looks like... and the odds most certainly must be stacked against her! I'll be riveted to the fates of both young ladies as events unfold! As for our three primary heroines, their each of them receiving their full measure of randy attention and proving their bottomless libidos more than equal to the challenge! No one absorbs tickling stimuli quite as gleefully or gratefully as Nina, Babs and Lu, nor have there ever been targets so mouth-wateringly tantalizing! It's the very reason the lasses have become such Community legends!

Meantime, the slippery factor that characterized Fish Tales and Avian Oddity is on able display in amphibian and ovum form (it's revealing, possibly, that so much of the attendant ickiness is eloquent of coital by-product; the swamp water dumped in the student's lap on page 9 has an uncomfortable likeness to chism, while the spilt tadpoles resemble nothing quite so much as little black sperms). I've a special fondness for Oswald's modified piano, though, an instrument so antiseptic that Mr. Clean might have dreamed it up! It's fashioned in the proud tradition of the Exvessive Organ from "Barbarella", as sensual a musical device as exists in fantasy sinema! Durand Durand would sell his soul for a turn at this new keyboard, I suspect... me too, what with my lovely Lucy sounding the tune!

I'm still none too sure where the plot is heading... Featherfinger's closing interview with the girls hints at a yet-to-be-revealed agenda, as though the three were undercover operatives. I'll be most eager for fresh clues in upcoming installments!

Okay, so after a terrible delay for both parties, here are pages 15-19!

Attachments

• PAPH 15.jpg
    PAPH 15.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
  • PAPH 16.jpg
    PAPH 16.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
  • PAPH 17.jpg
    PAPH 17.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
  • PAPH 18.jpg
    PAPH 18.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 100
  • PAPH 19.jpg
    PAPH 19.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
Happy to have girls back on the TTC! The best of all worlds! Thank you, Kitch!

Ha! Looks like two "fruits" to me, Nina! Percy isn't putting up much of a fight, however much he may protest! Just 'cause he ain't flamboyant don't mean he's not interested!

Meanwhile, lumbering Doris, doing her "Hulk smash!" act, really needs to be hobbled. I'd say "lobotomized", but I doubt that would have any effect.

And the staff isn't any better! Corpulent ol' Oswald, tarting up like a moth-eaten Cthulhu so's he can get in on the crappy theatrics, is hardly tenure-worthy material! I suspect he'll supply all the slobbery mucous that the cephalopod disguise would lead us to expect!

Well, the Fox girls may not be receiving much formal education ("teaching" is a damned generous assessment of the activity ongoing at this campus), but it is fun to watch! Hope to see more of the curriculum soon!

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back