• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts, June 17, Wow!

naughty1

TMF Regular
I am still reeling. It was my first time, and it was a wonderful experience. I had quite an adventure and made some new friends in the process. What more could this naughty1 ask for?

I wanted to say a special thank you to my goddess bellystrokes for making it all possible. Also, a thank you to the ticklees Alchemy, Courtney, India and Lilly for, well, ummm...just being so ticklish. You were wonderful. All of you.

A special thank you to John at PA for hosting and for the wonderful barbecue afterward. I know we all felt warm and welcomed.

And how could I possibly forget Mistress Feral. Ah yes, you and your wonderfully wicked sense of humor, and me and my extremely ticklish body on the immobilizer. It was my first time on the immobilizer, and if I can anticipate your return at the next PA it will definitely not be my last. In fact, if you are there I may well be the first one into the pool. Thank you, Mistress Feral, you were wonderful.

I met some fun people, too. Milagros, thank you for adding your presence to PA. N.T. (Natural Tickler), it was a great time, my friend. TicklesFeet4Fun and Sadira, I am really glad I met you both and look forward to the next time. Strider, I hope to get to know you better.

And to my goddess, Steph, your sweetness made PA that much more memorable. I will never forget your taking your revenge on me while I was on the immobilizer. And if you're wondering what I'm going to do about it...well, there is always next time when YOU are on the immobilizer.

For any of you thinking about attending the next PA all I can say is that I'm sooooo glad I went to this one and if you get the chance, don't miss the next one!

And you are welcome my dear. And don't forget your own lovely positive, playful, and sensual energy that you brought to the table(s) and immoblizer. You sometimes reap what you sow.hehehheehe

Awwww...you sweet thing Naughty! :lovestory You earned and deserved every bit of that revenge! Not to mention you ASKED for it! :happyfloa For a first time gathering newbie, YOU were a total delight and a real trooper. Sorry about that whole Exotic City strip club fiasco--"hey for $100 you can all join in, get really freaky in the VIP lounge..." Yikes. Serves us right for taking barhopping advice from a 20 year old local, hey? :sowrong: (snickers)

I didn't get to spend much time with the girls off-scene but Little Lilly was a hit as she was last time, the lovely Courtney gave us a bit of a scare but came thru ok, thank goodness. :shake:
Deliciously wicked and gorgeous Mistress Feral was the belle of the ball, as we've never had so many guys submit for her as we did this time round, I'm counting six or seven guys, we generally have one or two. The guys couldn't stop talking about her, (count on her being a regular fixture for our play parties if she'll tolerate us!) and never mind what she did to me when I ended up on the immobilizer--I crawled off that damn thing dripping with oil and sweat--WOW! :p

Thanks so much to our precious guests of honor--the Motown/Michigan crew, to all friends who attended, to my fellow Goddess bellystrokes for making it all happen, to Jaba for the adorable gift, and to the always charming Passive Arts owner John, who threw us a yummy barbecue after the party. Passive Arts kicks ass and as far as I'm concerned, there is no other dungeon worth visiting in Los Angeles!
I love you all! :happyfloa :justlips:
XOXO

naughty1 said:
And to my goddess, Steph, your sweetness made PA that much more memorable. I will never forget your taking your revenge on me while I was on the immobilizer. And if you're wondering what I'm going to do about it...well, there is always next time when YOU are on the immobilizer.

For any of you thinking about attending the next PA all I can say is that I'm sooooo glad I went to this one and if you get the chance, don't miss the next one!

Last edited:
i'm guessing this was the one that i was supposed to attend? blast. guess there's a next time. looks like you all had fun!

steph said:
Awwww...you sweet thing Naughty! :lovestory You earned and deserved every bit of that revenge! Not to mention you ASKED for it! :happyfloa For a first time gathering newbie, YOU were a total delight and a real trooper. Sorry about that whole Exotic City strip club fiasco--"hey for $100 you can all join in, get really freaky in the VIP lounge..." Yikes. Serves us right for taking barhopping advice from a 20 year old local, hey? :sowrong: (snickers)

I didn't get to spend much time with the girls off-scene but Little Lilly was a hit as she was last time, the lovely Courtney gave us a bit of a scare but came thru ok, thank goodness. :shake:
Deliciously wicked and gorgeous Mistress Feral was the belle of the ball, as we've never had so many guys submit for her as we did this time round, I'm counting six or seven guys, we generally have one or two. The guys couldn't stop talking about her, (count on her being a regular fixture for our play parties if she'll tolerate us!) and never mind what she did to me when I ended up on the immobilizer--I crawled off that damn thing dripping with oil and sweat--WOW! :p

Thanks so much to our precious guests of honor--the Motown/Michigan crew, to all friends who attended, to my fellow Goddess bellystrokes for making it all happen and to the always charming Passive Arts owner John, who threw us a yummy barbecue after the party. Passive Arts kicks ass and as far as I'm concerned, there is no other dungeon worth visiting in Los Angeles!
I love you all! :happyfloa :justlips:
XOXO

Yeah, what she said.

AWWWWWW mannnnn...!

Sounds like a missed a GOOD one! :sadcry:

Well...I hope I can make it to the next one...

naughty1 so glad you had such a good time.. i can vouch for the fact he was still reeling from the experience.. last night on the phone, he kept saying what a fantastic group of people there were at the gathering and only wished that i could have been there also.. maybe next time..

and both goddesses are the bestest.. i adore them both, as i do you naughty1...:wub:

tkltkltkl! We missed you honey! :cry1:

Jamie~Passive Arts: www.passivearts.com.
The only dungeon we play at in LA (3 times in the last six months!)~it's the best! :happyfloa

XOXO

tkltkltkl said:
Sounds like a missed a GOOD one! :sadcry:

Well...I hope I can make it to the next one...

and never mind what she did to me when I ended up on the immobilizer--I crawled off that damn thing dripping with oil and sweat--WOW!

That's all? I could barely walk...

i was surprised this time... all of you armed with those torturous devices... electric toothbrushes and massage gloves... WOW. that 1 hour was more tickle torture than the whole 2 hours last time! can't wait to see you guys again!
<3 Lilly

(snickers)
Mistress had me strapped down so well I couldn't see anything but I thought I heard a few "mercy" calls coming form that side of the room!

And strider~I did stagger around holding my head for a few minutes. I think I did my magical dismount from the immobilizer a little too quickly! :shock:
XOXO

LittleLilly said:
i was surprised this time... all of you armed with those torturous devices... electric toothbrushes and massage gloves... WOW. that 1 hour was more tickle torture than the whole 2 hours last time! can't wait to see you guys again!
<3 Lilly

LittleLilly said:
<3 Lilly

All I can say, lovely Lilly, this might explain the midwest dominace in football and hockey, etc. They are a strong crowd (but lovely too and we love you guys).

LittleLilly said:
... can't wait to see you guys again!
<3 Lilly

It was a lot of fun to tickle you, Lilly. :devil:
I hope to be in L.A. again next year for another gathering at Passive Arts. :D

milagros317 said:
It was a lot of fun to tickle you, Lilly. :devil:
I hope to be in L.A. again next year for another gathering at Passive Arts. :D

Passive Arts will for sure happen again before next year BUT as I promised Mils, we will have another gathering there for you. So as soon as you know your schedule, let us know........................

Hee hee Mistress--you have us mixed up! Goddess bellystrokes (Susan) was the victim at the end--I was the girl with the blue backless top and the tattoo that you flipped over on the immobilizer about mid-way thru the party. (I brought you the tip jar) :rotate:

And oh boy, the guys could NOT stop talking about you m'dear! One guy asked that the next time we do this, we rent you and the rest of the girls for THREE hours, he said, "two just felt like a warm up"! :2poke:

XOXO

PS--and a special hello to those who were missed: our beloved Bosley, Mistress Stephanie Locke, dtrell, our two Steves--hope to see you next Passive Arts party! :Kiss1:

Strider said:
I think we should find out next time

i agree... then we will see who is the tougher person.. little me, or big strong you... :twohugs:

bellystrokes said:
And you are welcome my dear. And don't forget your own lovely positive, playful, and sensual energy that you brought to the table(s) and immoblizer. You sometimes reap what you sow.hehehheehe

There but for the grace of the Tickling Goddesses go I! Thank you, my goddess, it was an experience that will live on within me, so long as I draw breath...or those little circular designs in the sand...or those pictures they send you in the mail to see if you want to test your artistic talents...or, well, let's just say I won't forget the experience. It will remain a cherished and fond memory.

steph said:

Yes, you are right, sweetie, I did ask for it. In fact, next time I plan to learn to ask for it in several different languages. Dame mucho mas! You were a delight, Steph. The club? Well, maybe since they thought they had seen me before we should have stayed and found out just who they thought they had seen. Ahhhh, yes....the memories... :lovestory

isabeau said:
naughty1 so glad you had such a good time.. i can vouch for the fact he was still reeling from the experience.. last night on the phone, he kept saying what a fantastic group of people there were at the gathering and only wished that i could have been there also.. maybe next time..

and both goddesses are the bestest.. i adore them both, as i do you naughty1...:wub:

As I adore you, M'lady. And yes, indeed, there will come a time when you too will get to experience the wonder and awe of: THE IMMOBILIZER. Whew! I'm sweating again already. So, when is the next PA? How about next Saturday? :wub:

LittleLilly said:
<3 Lilly

You were wonderful, Lilly. Can't wait to see you either. I personally can't look at my sonicare the same way after PA. Don't think I'll ever be able to respect it again. Now the floss is a different story...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back