• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PE Lesson (mmm/f)

fplastict

Hi, my name is Julian, I'm a long time lurker so I thought it was about time I shared some of my experiences.

One of my most memorable experiences of high school was tickling a girl called Alice in a PE (sports) lesson. Alice was one of those girls who was so attractive she seemed out of everyones league, she had long blonde hair, a very cute face and an amazing body, she had become a good friend through school and we had a lot of good times together.

It was one of my friends who first noticed that she was very ticklish when we were hanging out one time and he had come up with an plan to tickle her in our next PE lesson. When he explained the plan to me and another friend I almost exploded with anticipation.

When the PE lesson finally came (it seemed like an age of waiting) our plan was put perfectly into action. Our PE lessons were mixed gender but as part of our sports kit the boys were allowed to wear trainers indoors whereas the girls had to have bare feet (which I always loved). Anyway me and my two mates waited in the gym before the teacher arrived and when Alice came in we pounced on her and pinned her to the ground.

She didn't know what was going on and before she knew it my friend had pinned her arms above her head and my other mate tickled her exposed underarms. She let out a high-pitched squeal and tried to fight them off while flailing her legs wildly. This is when I took my chance and grabbed her feet and started stroking them up and down. Her feet were so soft and painted in pink nail polish (she always complained about having to paint them before PE lessons). As soon as she felt me tickling her delicious feet she screamed even louded and cried out "nooo, please not my feet". At this point I started tickling faster and in between her toes, she tried to defend them by curling them but it was no use and she eventually flexed them and I got my fingers right under them. "eeeeeee, noooooooooo, pleeeeeease stop" she screamed, she was now laughing extrememly loudly an shaking her feet in a vain attempt to try and stop me.

Unfortunately it was at this point when the teacher came into the room so we had to stop and we all helped her up and gave her a hug. She called me a bastard and said "you got my feet, that's where i'm most ticklish" but it was all in good fun and I think she quite enjoyed the attention. I believe I spent the rest of that lesson gazing in awe at her beautiful feet.

Last edited:
That was a great first post and welcome, I'm a newbie here to.

I bet she loved it what you guys did to her and bet she was tingling for ages afterwards teehee :)

Welcome to the TMF, fplastict, and congratulations on your first post, a fine true story. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Note to slap'n'ticklee: I posted a welcome to you in the thread for that purpose started by The Shire.

fantastic first post. glad you unlurked lolol and great story.

isabeau

o and welcome to the forum. :)

great!

a splendid story especially for a first-timer. Welcome to TMF my friend.

hehe a welcome indeed an a great story to boot, cheers bud lol hehe been a while since I heard the lesson P.E how very British of you lol

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back