• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicures Really Make Feet More Ticklish?

Dirkman

TMF Regular
I'm dating this amazing girl. She at first wasn't at all ticklish on her feet. Every now and then I'll get her and she will momentarilly be very ticklish on her feet but then it fades. She hasn't had a pedicure in a long time (but her feet are perfect!). Will getting a pedicure increase her sensitivity?

not really, if theyre already in good condition then theres not much than can be done, if its not very ticklish than thats pretty much just the way it is, perhaps youl get lucky and she`l just suddenly become more sensitive? can happen

Get her a dalek. *nods*

lol, but seriously, yeah, the thing that pedicures do, to my knowledge, is to soften up feet...take away the roughness and such. But if her feet are already "perfect," then...well, I don't think it's possible to make it more "perfect," if you know what I mean. Maybe by tickling her regularly, she may just start feeling it more, or something. Not sure what else you can do, mate. =/

I live in the South and many girls go barefoot in public, down to the creek, mow the grass, etc. I know it's a stereotype of Southerners, but there is some truth to it. Of course this makes feet rough. I knew a girl that when school was out for summer, she would put her shoes up and never put them on. She was a big ole huntin, fishin, country girl and never heard of pedicures until around prom. She had some of the most ticklish feet I have ever seen. I think feet are either ticklish or not. Pedicures wouldn't make much of a difference.

I know that the softer and less calloused my feet are the more ticklish they are...whether it's from a pedicure or just going barefoot less often. Give it a shot. It can't hurt. Buy her a pedicure..at the very least it'll feel good and she'll appreciate it :)

Removing callous build up does increase sensitivity in the feet. I know this because the way some of my clients walk away, but it won't make you ticklish if you already aren't. It can only sometimes make ticklish people slightly more ticklish, at least until the build up returns.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back