• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

pervert in florida makes bad name for tickle fetish

riversjones

I was driving in my car today listening to a local radio station in providence, rhode island when I hear horrifying news. Some idiot in florida is being arraigned on 12 counts of breaking into girls houses and literally tickling their feet while they were sleeping. Too embarassed to listen to the countless jokes made of this man and his "weird fetish" as they exclaimed, i quickly turned the station and hoped that it wouldn't be mentioned on any news channels that night just for kicks as some strange national news story.

I suspect some of my family members know of my fetish, and its fine if some of you people are open about it, but do any of you agree that this man has made a mess of our community by exposing the fetish both locally and apparently nationally to people that will ridicule it to the point of making us feel awkward for a fetish we can't help having? It's stupid perverts like that that will make any type of fetish that isn't considered mainstream foreplay be forever considered weird and strange.

Nah, doesn't bother me. Yeah, this dude is fucking crazy, but I can articulate my fetish to girls without making it look creepy, so this schmuck doesn't phase me. Besides, most people do like tickling in some way or another, just not people breaking in and getting all Law and Order with it.

It'll blow over. There's worse shit out happening out there, and next week, nobody's gonna remember the foot tickler guy, so it's good.

No I really dont measure what some nut does as a barometer for what the rest of us like. First and foremost he broke into someones house. And well the reason they made light of it on the radio is because this guy could have done much worse. Thank god thats all that he did (as bad as that is). Most of us here would never dream of doing somthing like that but on the other hand Id not be at all suprised if they ever decide to look at his computer, they would find he is a member here.

if they ever decide to look at his computer, they would find he is a member here.

I hope not brian,but ya never know who might be lurking out there...

What I want to know is....where the hell are the women who break into guys' houses to tickle them? :jester:

response to brianspencer

And well the reason they made light of it on the radio is because this guy could have done much worse. Thank god thats all that he did (as bad as that is).

they were actually specifically making light of the fetish saying its weird and ridiculous that tickling could be a turn on. Jay leno I believe nationally ridiculed it on his show when that girl Sarah Kozar on some bachelor show like 5 years ago was exposed for formally being Cindy Shubert at FM Concepts.

It doesn't really have an affect on us because we aren't breaking into houses and tickling women, but some of us here (me being one), are extrememly private about my fetish and become horrified when the subject of tickling is brought up into any conversations in front of me. For some reason I feel at that time like everyone in the room knows of my fetish even though they don't, and often times I'll quickly try and change the subject or even leave the room. So when something like this guy goes public in a perverted way with his fetish, it makes me almost ashamed in some ways to have it too like im a weirdo or something.

they were actually specifically making light of the fetish saying its weird and ridiculous that tickling could be a turn on. Jay leno I believe nationally ridiculed it on his show when that girl Sarah Kozar on some bachelor show like 5 years ago was exposed for formally being Cindy Shubert at FM Concepts.

It doesn't really have an affect on us because we aren't breaking into houses and tickling women, but some of us here (me being one), are extrememly private about my fetish and become horrified when the subject of tickling is brought up into any conversations in front of me. For some reason I feel at that time like everyone in the room knows of my fetish even though they don't, and often times I'll quickly try and change the subject or even leave the room. So when something like this guy goes public in a perverted way with his fetish, it makes me almost ashamed in some ways to have it too like im a weirdo or something.

I didn't see this on TV or hear it on the radio but I would have reacted pretty much the same way you did, riversjones.

I really really REALLY don’t want any of my friends and family to know this about me (too late for the ones that my ex-husband blabbed to). My first instinct would be to move out of state. Then, when I calmed down, I would consider just never answering my door or telephone again.

People who don’t get it, really don’t get it. Not there fault, I guess, but I have no doubt that every innocent tickle I was ever a part of would be questioned. And I don’t know how explain that there is a difference to someone who doesn’t get it. Got it? ;)

We all should open up to someone… but I whole-heartedly agree that this kind of thing makes it that much harder.

Catch 22...

spent most of my life hiding my love 4 tickling. I finally accepted it as being part of who & what I am. It doesn't make me less of a person. There are nuts out there. One act of stupidity does not represent the entire community. Perhaps if he was a member, maybe he wouldn't have had 2 do what he did.

Suggestion: If you're ever in a conversation with someone who suggests that being in a tickling fetish community is just a few steps removed from breaking into people's homes and tickling them in bed, reply that by that logic having sex with your girlfriend is just a few steps removed from breaking into women's homes and raping them. After all, if the comparison between the consensual and the predatory sounds absurd for genital man-woman sex, it ought to be clear that it's equally unviable for other sexual variations--homosexuality, tickling...

Sound advice, Workinprogress. Well said, indeed.

As a newly-transplanted Floridian, I was a bit mortified when I saw this news story, but quickly realized that loons like this guy should in no way, shape or form be mistaken for myself and most of the members on this forum.

Jail will be tough for this guy. C'est la vie.

~FTKL

Um...

Where've you been for the last ::insert time period here:: where this has been mentioned roughly once per week?

Amazing how each new "pervert" seems to "ruin our reputation" all over again. Right. People with a tickling fetish were never weird to the general population before this.

Now that it's happened, we're going to be burned alive wherever they can find us.

Seriously... get a grip.

The existence of people who can't control their urges for tickling doesn't make tickling fetishists bad anymore than rapists make the entire human race bad. I seriously doubt that any "normal" who heard the same story you did went home, sat down at dinner that night, fidgeted around, and finally burst out with "I can't take it anymore! Someone has to do something about those damned tickle fetish weirdos! Our daughters simply aren't safe until we get rid of them ALL!"

I seriously doubt 99.9% of such people are even aware that this is a "fetish" on any kind of scale beyond the individual.

Where've you been for the last ::insert time period here:: where this has been mentioned roughly once per week?

Amazing how each new "pervert" seems to "ruin our reputation" all over again. Right. People with a tickling fetish were never weird to the general population before this.

Now that it's happened, we're going to be burned alive wherever they can find us.

Seriously... get a grip.

The existence of people who can't control their urges for tickling doesn't make tickling fetishists bad anymore than rapists make the entire human race bad. I seriously doubt that any "normal" who heard the same story you did went home, sat down at dinner that night, fidgeted around, and finally burst out with "I can't take it anymore! Someone has to do something about those damned tickle fetish weirdos! Our daughters simply aren't safe until we get rid of them ALL!"

I seriously doubt 99.9% of such people are even aware that this is a "fetish" on any kind of scale beyond the individual.

Haha nice. :blaugh:

Is it me, or have there been a lot of stories mentioned in this discussion forum regarding weirdos who have foot fetishes and bother people to see their feet/keep tickling people without their consent? *Raised eyebrow*

I can't really say that I care all that much, to be honest. I wouldn't even if I was down in Florida. Now, honestly, part of it is because I keep myself to myself, so no one is aware of my love of tickling just yet. But another part of it is because tickling is not the only one that gets a "bad name" on the news. I hate to break it to you, but we're not all that special in the world's view. There are several cases of BDSM situations gone wrong, for example... But since I personally know a few people who adore/partake in that lifestyle, I don't freak out every time CSI decides to make an episode about it, or someone mentions something on the news.

I shrug my shoulders, go, "There's a weirdo for every community out there", and get on with things.

My spin on things!

I have to say, that was a pretty stupid thing of this bloke to do. I mean surely he could have excercised self-control enough not to break into girls houses and tickle them. thats just silly. He should get a girlfriend and tickle her.

It doesn't really have an affect on us because we aren't breaking into houses and tickling women, but some of us here (me being one), are extrememly private about my fetish and become horrified when the subject of tickling is brought up into any conversations in front of me. For some reason I feel at that time like everyone in the room knows of my fetish even though they don't, and often times I'll quickly try and change the subject or even leave the room. So when something like this guy goes public in a perverted way with his fetish, it makes me almost ashamed in some ways to have it too like im a weirdo or something.[/QUOTE]

Lots of things get made fun of so what. Jay Leno makes fun of everyone from the president on down. Im sorry your that horrified when tickling is mentioned and well when it is frankly I get intrigued. As for perverts well there are all kinds and I dont thing tickling is up there with child molester or rapist.

Lots of things get made fun of so what. Jay Leno makes fun of everyone from the president on down. Im sorry your that horrified when tickling is mentioned and well when it is frankly I get intrigued. As for perverts well there are all kinds and I dont thing tickling is up there with child molester or rapist.

Yeah dude. People need to chill.

There are idiots and weirdos who make bad news for every partialism. Don't let this one get you down mate. For every dickhead and criminal there's lots more perfectly good folks.

Tickling and feet are of the most benign of fetishes when you consider what else is out there.

perhaps just get rid of this fetish perversion mentality or just simply dont mention it and then you wont have shit like this happening. some seriously stupid fuck though.

Suggestion: If you're ever in a conversation with someone who suggests that being in a tickling fetish community is just a few steps removed from breaking into people's homes and tickling them in bed, reply that by that logic having sex with your girlfriend is just a few steps removed from breaking into women's homes and raping them. After all, if the comparison between the consensual and the predatory sounds absurd for genital man-woman sex, it ought to be clear that it's equally unviable for other sexual variations--homosexuality, tickling...

Very good insight.

Back when I was 12, and at summer camp, one of the boys in the 13 year olds was very quietly expelled from camp. In the middle of the night, he was sneaking into one of the girls bunks and climaxing all over a certain sleeping counselor. Repeat offender with the same victim, and finally got caught. At the time, we all went, 'ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'! Counselor quit. No news cameras or paparazzi though.

It's scary.

Very good insight.

Back when I was 12, and at summer camp, one of the boys in the 13 year olds was very quietly expelled from camp. In the middle of the night, he was sneaking into one of the girls bunks and climaxing all over a certain sleeping counselor. Repeat offender with the same victim, and finally got caught. At the time, we all went, 'ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'! Counselor quit. No news cameras or paparazzi though.

It's scary.

Jesus dude... :scared:

First off, who gives a shit what Jay Leno thinks? This is a guy with a car fetish. 10 cars makes you a collector. 200 makes you an obsessive. Ergo...car fetish. So...pphhhfffttt on Jay Leno.

Seriously though, what did this guy ruin? Were we wide open out in the mainstream to begin with? No. So who cares? Did it garner enough attention to start a "please protect the children!" craze that usually starts as a knee-jerk reaction whenever one guy does something strange? Nope. Didn't even do that.

Maybe I have a different perspective on it because I'm not so secretive about tickling, bondage or anything else. In fact, recently my ex (who turned psychotic over the last few months) decided to "out me" for kicks...and just about everyone she tried to talk to was like "Yeah, so what? I know. Big deal. Go to hell, bitch."

Maybe I have a different perspective on it because I'm not so secretive about tickling, bondage or anything else. In fact, recently my ex (who turned psychotic over the last few months) decided to "out me" for kicks...and just about everyone she tried to talk to was like "Yeah, so what? I know. Big deal. Go to hell, bitch."

Yeah, 90% of the time, thats gonna be the response you get when you (or in this case, somebody else) tell about being into tickling. So long as you aren't breaking into houses in the dead of night and pissing in milk, nobody usually thinks it's that shocking.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back