• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Play Time (part 6)

Dragonsbain

TMF Poster
Here you go everyone. Thanks for being faithful readers.

Play Time (Part 6)

As worked up as Data was, Tasha was afraid that if she gave him too much of a rest he would regain enough control to stop himself from his orgiastic experience. Tasha had not worked this hard for nothing. Data was Tasha's confidant, friend and lover. Tasha was enjoying herself immensely.

She did not even find it strange that Data's reactions were like nothing she had ever seen before. Data did not sweat. Nor did his skin change colors. Where a normal human male would have been red as a beet and soaked with sweat by now. Data's laugh had an electronic tone underneath. Occasionally, when the laugh went into screech range, it would sound like the computers in late 20th century movies. Which made Tasha laugh in response. She could feel Data's skin send off a small amount of electric energy. Nothing that was uncomfortable to her. Her skin would tingle anywhere she touched him.

Data wasn't gasping for breath and Tasha decided to start arousing her partner. Her lips moved from Data's face to his neck. Data's laugh/scream told her that all of his sensors were in a heightened awareness state. Tasha lips started moving down his chest while her hands were caressing his hips. Data's body started moving in an almost undulating motion. Tasha started nibbling around his chest plate. She expected a laugh to come from Data. However, her hands had moved to the inside of his thighs and was kneading them. His laugh went to a low rumble and Tasha could feel something hard against the back of her thigh.

"Oh have I been neglecting you? So sorry." Tasha addressed Data's male member as she placed herself between Data's legs. This was the first time she could really explore this area. Dr. Soong had definitely endowed his creation very well. Tasha's fingers were gently feeling their way around his sack. It was obviously more than ornamental. The more Tasha was playing with it the more intense the sounds that were coming out of Data.

Tasha's hands moved to his sword. She watched with rapped interest as her fingers danced all over his penis. She noted the effect each movement had on Data. She was not pumping his penis. No need. She was using her fingertips to trace up to the head. (Data's body would try to curl up.) Then around the head. (Data would shutter.) Then back down the shaft. (Data would uncurl and stretch.) Tasha repeated this 3 times. She wanted to know if he had a pattern. He did. He had taken his time to learn her body and she wanted to return the favor.

Tasha stood up and looked at Data. His body was twisting in response to her touch. His vocal processor was emitting a cross between a purr and a growl. If her fingers found a tender spot, a moan would be added. His eyes had started tearing when she was tickling him. His cheeks sparkled from the reflections of the crystal. Tasha straddled his belly and leaned down.

Tasha had let her guard down earlier. She was embracing her emotions instead of fighting them. She was feeling happiness and satisfaction on a level she never had before. She knew what she wanted to do.

She leaned in close and let her tongue explore his mouth. She experienced more of that blackberry type flavor. Data's hips started bucking.

"Time to finish you off." Tasha announced to Data.

Tasha mounted Data. She could feel that mild tingling deep inside her. Her left hand hovered under his sack.

"Data. Data." She was gently calling him.

Data stilled, somewhat, and opened his eyes. Tasha swore she could see his very soul at that moment through those eyes. She leaned in and expressed something she though she could never feel again.

"Data Soong I'm in love with you."

Data's eyes lit up even more. Tasha's hand touched just behind his sack at that moment. Data's eyes were brilliant with both emotion and physical arousal. His head whipped back and a crying moan came out of him. Tasha watched as his eyes rolled back in his head. Tasha was too caught up in the burst of energy she felt released inside her to notice much else. Data was straining against his bonds. Tasha could feel him finally letting himself go. She joined him. She heard cracking and something falling on the crystal. Then Data went totally limp under her.

She pulled herself off of him and made sure he was still breathing. He was.

"Wow!" Tasha exclaimed.

The noise she heard was the crystal over his left hand breaking in two. Geordi would have to calculate that force and she would ask him to. She went to unchain Data and knew she was in trouble. Data had rubbed all the skin off his wrists and started to do so on his feet.

"I'm in trouble." she said to no one in particular.

Thanks everyone for being very patient with me. I appreciate your intreats in my writing. One more chapter to go. Again, thanks.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back