• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Stop! - New!

She's back!!

Silvercherry have convinced her to come back! She's on the latest updates on the site!:woot:

Silvercherry have convinced her to come back! She's on the latest updates on the site!:woot:

I haven't seen Silvercherry post here in ages but I still check by his clip store, I noticed he got Alexis back... yeah... I bought the clip. Just love this girl and her ticklishness. :smilelove

DK

Last edited:

Wow... thanks for letting us know. Just stopped by the site because of this post and saw the clips of Alexis!

And to Silvercherry - you know you've got fans when someone bumps your threads to let others know about new clips!!! You should be proud. Your clips RAWK!!!!

Make more damn you!

MAKE MOOOOOOOOOOAR!

And yeah - bring Amazon Amanda back, too. What an awesome tickler she is!

Thanks for everything you do,

B

I admit: this is one of the most ticklish girls I've seen here ! Does anybody have a comparable clip??? :wavingguy

Last edited:
And to Silvercherry - you know you've got fans when someone bumps your threads to let others know about new clips!!! You should be proud. Your clips RAWK!!!!

Make more damn you!

MAKE MOOOOOOOOOOAR!

And yeah - bring Amazon Amanda back, too. What an awesome tickler she is!

Thanks for everything you do,

B

Yes, I am very proud, and I seriously appreciate the fact that I have people who like my work. It absolutely means everything. I've been kinda out of the loop during the last year due to some family issues and what not, but I'm happy to say that I am pretty much fully back into it and producing as often as I can. I'll be working with Alexis again in the not-too-distant future too. I'm actually trying to get another girl to work with her too. Maybe Veronika, or maybe new girl Sara or someone like that. I kinda think a Veronika/Alexis tickling shoot would be a grand slam:)

As far as Amanda, I have to try and get a hold of her. I would definitely do another shoot with her too.

Thank you all again for the comments!

Yes, I am very proud, and I seriously appreciate the fact that I have people who like my work. It absolutely means everything. I've been kinda out of the loop during the last year due to some family issues and what not, but I'm happy to say that I am pretty much fully back into it and producing as often as I can. I'll be working with Alexis again in the not-too-distant future too. I'm actually trying to get another girl to work with her too. Maybe Veronika, or maybe new girl Sara or someone like that. I kinda think a Veronika/Alexis tickling shoot would be a grand slam:)

As far as Amanda, I have to try and get a hold of her. I would definitely do another shoot with her too.

Thank you all again for the comments!

YEESSSSSSS

Silvercherry is back! I was about to give up all hope. :( Thank you! Thank you! I'll mail my credit card to you just make more clips with that damn rack! :D

How about some new sample clips :rotate:

Would LOVE a sample of Tickling Alexis' Bare Feet!

I purchased this clip a few months ago, and still today on I watch it!

Thank you! Yes, I really enjoyed making her thrash and squirm. She is one of the models who I think could actually flip that table. I should modify that thing to prevent a blooper :D

Great clip, and welcome back, Silver Cherry. You have always been one of the top producers, and you helped start the whole thing with the Hannah vid, which still ranks with the best ever made.

Alexis may well be the best ticklee ever, and I'd love to see Veronika work her over for ten minutes or so on the rack, maybe even give her some forced orgasms. I'd also like to see an interview clip with her, both pre- & post-tickling.

Again, keep up the great work.

Great girl and great vid, Silver. At least in my book, you're one of the best tickling producers around.

Keep up the good work!

Great clip, and welcome back, Silver Cherry. You have always been one of the top producers, and you helped start the whole thing with the Hannah vid, which still ranks with the best ever made.

Alexis may well be the best ticklee ever, and I'd love to see Veronika work her over for ten minutes or so on the rack, maybe even give her some forced orgasms. I'd also like to see an interview clip with her, both pre- & post-tickling.

Again, keep up the great work.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm trying to see if I can get a Veronika Alexis shoot lined up. Also, I just might start doing some interviews in the future. The models usually have a lot to say after the tickling scenes. Might as well record it;)

Where has Alexis been? Someone needs to contact her and get her back for more tickle torture! lol.

wow, talk about losing your mind! she does. and screams while she does. it. awesome!

Good to see some REAL tickling again.
Great vid SC :devilish:

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back