• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

POCKETS!!!! But this is actually QB posting!

LilKittyKatFeet

This is QB writing from Memphis!

There's always a saying that comes out of every gathering. I've heard that ever famous..."It's all about the love", and the ever famous "If you lick my muffin, it's yours!" but the word for this gathering is POCKETS. All you need to go is walk up to Kate or Lite and just whisper.... Pockets! You'll see them tremble with fear!

I'm here at Kate's house relaxing after brunch with lots of the folks who attended the gathering this weekend in Memphis. Soon we board the big bird for the flight home.

This has been a fabulous weekend. Great friends, great fun, lots of laughs, a terrific dungeon to play in and lots of Torment. Lite and Kwildoctr kept wiggling their fingers are me all weekend until they finally got me trapped on the bondage bed in the dungeon. Those folks were just VICIOUS I tell you... Vicious!

So if you see Kate or Lite just say... Pockets! It won't affect me... Not at all. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Pockets?!?! Dare I ask the story behind THAT little gem?! LMAO!

Actually, I can't WAIT to hear the details! Glad to hear that it went well, and that you had a fantastic time (then again, how could someone NOT have a fantastic time at a gathering?? They're just so dang much FUN!). I'll be waiting to hear from the rest of you as you return home from your weekend in Memphis! And someone BETTER explain the "pockets" catch phrase! lol

Mimi :)

Mimi said:
And someone BETTER explain the "pockets" catch phrase! lol

I don't know WHAT that woman is referring to. She's obviously beside herself from all the tickling she endured this weekend.

But truth be told is was a wonderful weekend full of old friends, new friends, laughter and just plain fun. To everyone who attended I say thank you for making the first southern gathering such a success. I couldn't have imagined things being any better.

To my wonderful family - thanks for the help and support I love you dearly!!

A safe trip home to everyone on the road and keep your eyes open for details about the next southern gathering because we will be doing this again!

Venraya and I were not there either, but used in on Ann tonight at her place..So we KNOW what it means as well..Look out Lite between that and that special place on your back you could be in real trouble at the next gathering...ROFL...

Ven

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Sorry I missed this one, but I hope to catch you guys the next time around. Glad it was fun!:cool:

Kate says she doesn't know what I'm talking about? Oh REALLY?

Oh you are such a sassy lass! You remember how you didn't think anything would happen that first night? What happened hon? Did DVNC and I torment the dickens out of ya? LOL

And how about when we got home from the club? We were all so tired from all that play. Yet those pockets were calling us on the sofa and then in the bedroom... POCKETS... POCKETS....

heheheheheh..

oh.... Kate?

POCKETS

And Kimmie? I'll see ya in a few days.... heheheheheh

QB is evil

QBWeaver said:
Yet those pockets were calling us on the sofa and then in the bedroom... POCKETS... POCKETS....

I seem to remember you speaking in a few tongues while bound to a certain table at the club, so don't get too uppity woman!

And just remember this, QB....I have low friends in high places. I'm sure I can find someone at the upcoming NEST that's willing to give me a call once you're secured and let me tickle you by proxy....hehehe

And QB.....

::wiggles fingers in your direction:: .:devil:

What goes around, come around.

This is a two-part response...........

1). Hiiii, Kaaaaaaaaatttttt...........POCKETTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2). & as for you, QB..........*wiggles fingers at QB while whispering "Philly is for pockets, Philly is for pockets, Philly is for pockets........" *

:devil:

On to Philly!!!!!!

One of my favorite tickling techniques has been to walk up my g/f, slip my hands into her front pockets and then have her unintentionally trap my hands and wriggling fingers in the pockets why she laughed hysterically. It may be worth mentioning that the only way I could get my hands out is if she stood straight up and stood still which was quite difficult for her.

Anyway, I don't know if this has anything to do with this "POCKETS" thread, but this what he made me thing of. :)

KWILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Note to self: Leave all pants with pockets at home! (Yeah like that won't stop them!) LOL

Oh man... I'm toast!

I didn't even HAVE pockets in those clothes!

Tsk, tsk, tsk...QB, I think caramel dip will go well when you're toast! You're EVIL! :cool:

As for you, lilkittykatfeet...that demure southern belle act will no longer fly. So politely asking me if it was okay if you tickled me, then later doing POCKETS! Demure my ass! :D

And Venray...I haven't even done anything to you...YET! Idle threats...Venraya, would you please look into sturdy restraints for your man? (What am I doing? She's as wicked as he is!)

Dave2112, I really could have used a lightsaber to ward off your good buddy DVNC...that man is WICKED, and likes to tell everyone, "It builds character!" (Of course, you are also wicked, Mr. Pleasestopohmasteroftheuniverse, but you haven't tormented me recently! :) )

And to the new person who doesn't yet have a screen name...SLIGHTLY EVIL! HA! Just you wait!

Finally, to my dear kwildoctr...read between the lines, sweetheart!
Such medicine you prescribe!

All in all, a great time in Memphis. I look forward to torment...I mean, talking with all of you again! ;)

NotreDame6, you got it in one, brother. Them pockets are over a fine area for gettin' a response from a stubbornly silent 'lee. ;)

How could I forget...

tickleu2deth? Mr. I'mnewatthis,andalittleshy...HA! A little DEVIOUS is more like it!

And Mimi? You would like an explanation? Don't worry, sweetie; in September, you will learn the full meaning of...
POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*roflmfao!*

dvnc said:
Them pockets are over a fine area for gettin' a response from a stubbornly silent 'lee. ;)

Lite...are you going to let DVNC call you stubborn like that????? I wouldn't put up with it, darlin'. :evilha:

Lite? SILENT??????!!!! *Yeah, right*

& to YOU, my dearest lite......read between the lines indeed!! *Removing the one tool that turns lite into a puddle......*

:evilha:

Ack!! I asked for an explaination, not a demonstration!!

Just keep one thing in mind, DEARIE: I'm bigger then you, and people are scared of me. You even think about showing me the meaning of 'pockets', or any other tickling torment you learned, and I'll have a posse out after your cute little hiney!! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

Mimi

Now LilKittyKatFeet, we ALL know that ms. Lite's not a silent type. She IS a strong type, though. It's YOUR strugglin' silence I'm recallin'...
...POCKETS!

First of all, Mimi, we're sooooo scared of you...NOT! LOL. And second, what's ANOTHER posse after lite, as if there weren't already scads of tickle folk after her? :D

Stirring the pot,
Smiley

Damn I miss all the fun :(

HI Everyone,

Crying feverishly :( Wishing I was being tied down and being tickled feverishly by eager ticklers :p .Damn I miss all the FUn :sowrong:
I miss the Memphis gathering,and have to miss Nest too!.I am going to need to change this situation,and just found out West Coast Gatherings are now on a Seasaonal basis :( .I am hoping that by the summer that my finances will be better so I can Finally make a Appearance at a Tickling Gathering.Should I start a Petition here at TMF to see if there is any interest in Tickling me before I decide to make a trip out to East Coast? Sounds like a good idea to me!.Sure would be Definitely a Incentive if I knew there are people wanting to tickle me too .OK I'll swing back in the fading haze that surrounds me and continue on folks .

venray1 said:
Venraya and I were not there either, but used in on Ann tonight at her place..So we KNOW what it means as well..Look out Lite between that and that special place on your back you could be in real trouble at the next gathering...ROFL...

Ven
Pockets?!?! Special place on your back?!?! You are gonna be SOOOO sorry I saw this thread! Thanks a million QB!:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

pssst.....Double T?

Double T said:

Pockets?!?! Special place on your back?!?! You are gonna be SOOOO sorry I saw this thread! Thanks a million QB!

Psst...Double T...don't forget about the vee at the juncture of her arms and torso....and pay special attention to the belly button :devil: Don't forget the belly button.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back