• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible NEW forum...GAMES

Wyvernboy

I was just wondering if there is any possibility of seeing a new forum in the future. Games- either adaptations of board games, video games, cards, dice... etc. that can be played by anyone from 2 to ?? players? I have a few ideas of my own, if you need some to start. Just a question.. this is my first posting. Hi.

Hello Wyvernboy,

Welcome to the forum. Glad that you decided to join us.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'new forum' when you speak about your games idea. I know that there are hundreds, no, make that thousands, of game related sites, message boards and forums out there on the web. So I'm sure with a touch of searching you could find one that fits the bill of what you are looking for.

If you meant that perhaps we should add a games forum here on the TMF it's an idea that I would have to pass on. We have made a choice to keep our focus on our core like, tickling, and really don't want to wander too far from that. The General Discussion forum is about the farthest we've gone, it's a place where all the non-tickling related interactions our members want to carry out go. If you want to talk about games here on the TMF that's the place for it.

Take care,
Myriads

I must apologize, Myriads.. of COURSE I was referring to TICKLING adaptations of common board games, etc... Such as.. when one owns all the Green property in Monopoly ( Pennsylvania ave, etc....)anyone who lands there must be tickled on the ribs.. Such was my intent. I apologize. Have mercy.. I am new to this. Thank you for your time, and your welcome. This won't be the last you see of ME. I Promise you THAT! HA HA:sowrong:

Long Islanders...

We're all about the games Myriads...lol. I'd think either Gen Disscusion or perhaps even some kind of Story post would fill the bill. Q

I think a "tickling games" section on the boards would be a great idea. When I had HotelTickle up, we had a section like that and I believe most of the games were created by Purvis. I think alot of people would love to share ideas for new tk games or adaptations of "real" games with tickling inserted into them. Something to toss around.

daddy

I'm firmly against a new forum. There's even a reason to it: For once, there's only so many variations of Monopoly you can think up. Same goes for every other game. To put it simple, a forum dedicated to tickling games would starve for original ideas and drown in redundant ideas. Secondly, there's this forum: Tickling Discussion. It's the place of choice for discussing tickling games.
Lastly, if the rare original game comes along (a rare occurance, but Kunzite made two If ones, and Phineas is hard at work at a major milestone for the community), it generates its own support, usually by having reserved space somewhere else on the web. Again, the Tickling Discussion Forum is the place of choice for talking about it.

Good enough for me.. this is where I shall toss out my ideas.
I remember the games area of the Hotel, Daddy. Nice work with the Hotel, BTW. I do believe that's where I got my idea.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back