• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possibly longest mainstream mm/F feet tickling

cjjericho84

TMF Poster
Hi,

Not sure if this is a repost, its from a Spanish speaking TV show probably the longest mainstream female foot tickling.

www.youtube.com/ watch?v=KqWX6rPfRkw

C J

Two-and-a-half minutes does make it competitive for the all-time mainstream length, especially for all-foot tickling. The Italian Distraction clip is only 1:20 of pure tickling (for the first contestant who was actually ticklish). It would be interesting to see if anyone else out there has a better memory for possibly longer ones. Definitely glad that they did the "encore" minute and used all-hands... I much prefer that over the feather route. Natural reactions make it a great watch. Thanks for sharing.

If Carlsberg did mainstream tickling clips this would be one of them.

Brilliant find, thanks for sharing it.

Joe, do you know how to get that f/m distraction clip...they have long since been pulled...

It's funny, one complaint I hear rather often about tickling vids is how often women in it are screaming as opposed to laughing. I've always argued that one reason you hear more screaming is that with more companies making clips and more models, the chances go up that what you're seeing is more likely to be actual tickling, which when prolonged, results in as much screaming as laughing.

I think this is a piece of evidence in my favor, because that clip is as real as it gets. And it's glorious. Thank you. :)

It looks like there are more from that same show. Search for "COMBATE cosquillas." I saw it in the keywords for that video.

Or "cosquillas" and "cosquillas en los pies" in general since that's the translation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back